main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang

Yang took the hit full force and got the mess blown out of him and stood there having a out of body moment and looked at himself eye closed and all. "come on wake up yang you must survive you must live to the end! WAKE UP!!!" Yang falls forward and hits the floor waking him up and he picks himself up spitting out blood from his mouth and starts laughing "i want to thank you shiva your right now giving me a reason to live and a reason to keep serving my master right now i am weak and you... you are my threashold to getting stronger!!!" yang yells at he picks himself up and charges up one last time and yells this one last spell "BLAZING FLAMES OF THE SUN VENGENCE OF DARKNESS EMPOWER ME TO KILL MY FOE!" then slight darkness is seen in his eyes and fire comes and surrounds his sword and seep into it heating it up and flames also come from his sheild heating it up as well. He uses his sword and stabs at the ice on his feat making a crack and stabs at it again breaking it enought to release his feat from the block of ice and runs towards shiva yelling "nothing i mean nothing will stop me from serving my master till the end!" takes his sword and strikes at shiva's torso.

Tag:Gilgamesh,shiva

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea

"Hi Lucea. Nice peaceful evening don't you think? Thanks a lot for today, if it hadn't been for you I'm certain that Vandyl would have gotten the king, your quick acting got him weakend enough for us to defeat him. I know you must be stressed out and exhausted, but you'll get used to it after a while I'm sure, you can only get stronger as time passes. You and I are alike, we both use magic to help our team mates, you're defense, I'm offense, we cover both ends. We both progress in our skills as the time passes, and as we gain more experience. Also we represent the powers of the divine, both the creative, and destructive. We are what helps balance the team." he continued. "Come on let's go inside, it's getting a tad chilled out."

Lucea smiled slightly at his attempt to raise her spirits, it had not done as well as he had likely intended but it had helped. She followed him in saying, "Thanks for you effort, but I still feel helpless. Why wasn't an experianced priest or healer chosen? I fear I will fail in my duty, and needless lives may be lost because of it."

Tag

3. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: UPDATE within my next post, so prepair to go to sleep within the castle, Warriors of the Light...

[b]IC: Shiva & Gilgamesh[/b]
    [i]Castle Bergan - Waterway - Crystal Chamber[/i]

Gilgamesh watched as Yang arose, and used his power and rage to deliver a fatal blow to Shiva's body.

Shiva was blasted back one she was hit, and was pushed back several meters, holding her torso. Her long hair covered her face as she looked down onto the floor, and chuckled to herself. Shiva stood up right, and took her hand away from her body, and placed her hands by her side.

"Indeed you are powerful... But... the crystals shall never fall into the hands of Chaos... Never..."

She dropped down onto her knees, and her face looked down onto the ground once more. She begun to fade away, leaving behind a small pile of snow, and the Ice Crystal of which was now a necklace lay upon the snow. Suddenly, a flash of light, then the Crystal appeared in its full glory with no traces of the Shiva's remains.

Gilgamesh walked up, and past Yang. He stood infront of the crystal, and raised up his arm, opening up his hand, and concentrated. Suddenly, the crystal disappeared as it turned into Ice, and gathered to where Gilgamesh's hand was. As soon as it was done, he held out his hand, and the Necklace appeared within his hand. Gilgamesh pocketed the Ice Crystal before anything else could happen. He then turned towards Yang.

[i][b]"Congratulations. You won the battle, and I accept that. However, this Crystal needed to be safe, and with my mass amounts of clothing, and of course skill with my blades... You get the picture. It's not that I don't trust you, but lets just say that I was informed to collect, and retrieve it from Lord Vandyl himself."[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: Jedipassion[/b]

4. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang stood there completely exausted, beaten and battered, with ice cubes for some scabs and blood coming out of his mouth he was able to calm himself and sheith his swords. He stands up right out of battle position and watch as shiva fades away. He looks on with a sigh and watches as the ice crystal goes from a necklace and into a crystal and back into a necklace in gilgamesh's hand and as he explained how he had to collect and handle the crystals he nods in understanding being too tired to say anything. he looks back into the spot where shiva once stood and mumbles to himself "she was the toughest person i fought in my life... i must get stronger..."

Tag: ID(gilgamesh)

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Maxor Kiros

"Hey, quit thinking like that, the fact that you managed to last through our first fight in a Chaos Temple against a Servant of Chaos just proves that you have what it takes. Liek I said, it's going to take some getting used to, you think I didn't get exhausted? I did, I'm just good at hiding it, keeps the morale up." Maxor said. "But still, we're all new to this, I only know basic elemental magic, that's it. I'm no better or worse than you, we're all on the same playing field. Its just a matter of time before we get into the swing of things. Just don't belittle yourself like that, heck, my parents were no more than simple illusionists, and look at me, I've had to live in that shadow my entire life. Yet I've overcome that, now we both have the opportunity to burry those and become more than we could have possibly imagined. just don't give into the feeling of futility you seem to be feeling." he continued grabbing Lucea's shoulder in a comforting manner. "Ha, look at me I'm trying to do your job, inspiring and trying to help. Am I doing well?" Maxor asked with a mischievous smile.

TAG: Lucea

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Hey, quit thinking like that, the fact that you managed to last through our first fight in a Chaos Temple against a Servant of Chaos just proves that you have what it takes. Liek I said, it's going to take some getting used to, you think I didn't get exhausted? I did, I'm just good at hiding it, keeps the morale up." Maxor said. "But still, we're all new to this, I only know basic elemental magic, that's it. I'm no better or worse than you, we're all on the same playing field. Its just a matter of time before we get into the swing of things. Just don't belittle yourself like that, heck, my parents were no more than simple illusionists, and look at me, I've had to live in that shadow my entire life. Yet I've overcome that, now we both have the opportunity to burry those and become more than we could have possibly imagined. just don't give into the feeling of futility you seem to be feeling." he continued grabbing Lucea's shoulder in a comforting manner. "Ha, look at me I'm trying to do your job, inspiring and trying to help. Am I doing well?" Maxor asked with a mischievous smile.

Lucea smiled, "Considering I'm starting to feel a bit better I would have to say yes. Thank you." Lucea smiled again before giving Maxor a brief kiss on the cheek and saying, "I best be getting to bed, we will likely have a long journey ahead of us in the morning."

Tag

7. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    ~UPDATE~

Warriors of Light

Lucea had been grateful for Dmentae's offer and accepted it. Once they reached the castle she was rested enough to walk again. They walked through the courtyard and Lucea looked up at the cheering people. I do not want fame, merely to do what I can to help. But it would seem I will have fame whether I will it or not. They entered the throne room and she watched the king enter his own room and the queen came forward. "I think you four warriors... A gift will be waiting out in the courtyard, an Airship for you to travel in. I thank you once more. You may take your leave whenever you wish, but please do stay the night, it is the least we can do". Lucea's face brightened, "Thank you very much your majesty."

Dmentae watched as each person accepted it, then it came to him "I decline" he said simply, and left the room, obviously to the shock of some of the guards, and the queen mostly. the other WEarriors were used. Dmentae left the castle, looknig back at it, then taking out the wind crystal that Rowin had denied "Fine, lets fly" he spoke blandly, he pulled out a thin chain from his pocket and tied the shard to it securely, feeling the wind rush about him he began to feel it picking him up. "I've got enough money to make I guess." Rowin thought it was pretty stupid to give them shards and not just one of them the whole thing. Rowin saw Dmentae leave. He followed after him. "Anything good happening out here?" Dmentae looked he jumped at the sound of Rowin's voice. "Sorry if I made you jump."

Lucea was out of her traveling clothes and was wearing a fine robe. She now stood on a balcony that gazed out across the plains outside the city, she could see the grass being blown by the wind into swirling waves amidst the stalks. So she had been chosen. She, a minor healer from a temple that had them in abundance was now amongst the four whose job was to save the world. The pressure was becoming almost unbearable. She turned her gaze to the stars but found no comfort in their beauty this night. The others seemed to be handling it ok why couldn't she?"Hi Lucea." Maxor said as he walked out to where she stood. "Nice peaceful evening don't you think?" he asked her looking up at the stars just as she was. "Thanks a lot for today, if it hadn't been for you I'm certain that Vandyl would have gotten the king, your quick acting got him weakend enough for us to defeat him. I know you must be stressed out and exhausted, but you'll get used to it after a while I'm sure, you can only get stronger as time passes." he added looking over to her. "You and I are alike, we both use magic to help our team mates, you're defense, I'm offense, we cover both ends. We both progress in our skills as the time passes, and as we gain more experience. Also we represent the powers of the divine, both the creative, and destructive. We are what helps balance the team." he continued. "Come on let's go inside, it's getting a tad chilled out." he finished.

Lucea smiled slightly at his attempt to raise her spirits, it had not done as well as he had likely intended but it had helped. She followed him in saying, "Thanks for you effort, but I still feel helpless. Why wasn't an experianced priest or healer chosen? I fear I will fail in my duty, and needless lives may be lost because of it." "Hey, quit thinking like that, the fact that you managed to last through our first fight in a Chaos Temple against a Servant of Chaos just proves that you have what it takes. Liek I said, it's going to take some getting used to, you think I didn't get exhausted? I did, I'm just good at hiding it, keeps the morale up." Maxor said. "But still, we're all new to this, I only know basic elemental magic, that's it. I'm no better or worse than you, we're all on the same playing field. Its just a matter of time before we get into the swing of things. Just don't belittle yourself like that, heck, my parents were no more than simple illusionists, and look at me, I've had to live in that shadow my entire life. Yet I've overcome that, now

8. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Name yourself stranger, or fall as no more than such." Maxor said pointing his staff at the intruder. "You have trespassed on the land of the King. Prepare to be arrested and tried." he added taking a step forward.

TAG: Gilgamesh

9. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Gilgamesh
    Castle Bergan - King's Throne Room

Gilgamesh told Yang to leave by pushing him away as he took out his blades.

"What? Do do not know the sight of possibly the world's greatest swordsman!?"

He stepped out of the shadows, and took out another of his blades, now holding two within his hands. He turned away slightly, and begun to mutter to himself.

"How could this be? How can they not know who i am? The most greatest swordsman throughout the land?!"

He turned back, and looked at the four people who stood before a sleeping king.

"Prepair to die!"

Gilgamesh lept forward, and swung with one of his blades towards both the black mage, and the Warrior. At the same time, he jumped, and kicked the thief, and rebound off of the white mage.

TAG: Master_Dmentae, Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar, KILIK, Jedipassion

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"They never learn, these types. Aero!" Maxor shouted and he sommersaulted over the swordman's head. "Blizzard." he said once he had reached the zenith of the leap his spell spreading out like a dome over the swordsman. "As I said, who are you?" he added pointing his staff back on him.

11. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang falls back into the underground system and runs off seeing the king back on his throne made him curious about vandyl (or whatever his name is) and puts the ice crystal around his neck under his armor. "hmmm"

Tag: ID

12. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

He just dodged the Blizzard attack, cut through the Aero attack, and stepped back a few meters.

"Gilgamesh, the greatest swordsman across the land!"

Gilgamesh dashed forward, and swung both his blades at the dark mage's head.

TAG: Master_Dmentae, Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar, KILIK

[b]IC: Chaos[/b]
    [i]The Void[/i]

Chaos, restrained of all his powers, used most of his strength to send out a message to Yang.

[i][b]"To the Temple, I have someone awaiting your arrival..."[/b][/i]

13. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae- Battle

"You havent seen me then" he said blandly, casually striking at the mans head, it was blocked, as Dmenta ekew it would, and then he stabbed at his chin, blocked by the other, they were now in a tight spot...Dmentae knew the man would have something up his sleeve, and the Warriors would attack the man at any time. "I think you are mistaken, Brother, you came after me, you never saw my skills" he whispered so only Gilglamesh could hear him. He broke off, looking like he would jump back a bit, but lunged both as his brothers legs, he only evaded it by jumpung them aprt more, Dmentae stuck both blades under him, sliding on them under Gilgamesh's legs, he got up quickly, kicknig his swords into his hands, he stood by Maxor "Dont move in" he said, but he could mean more than one thing...

Tag: all

14. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

"Impressive, Warrior... But this is no time for games!"

Gilgamesh took out another sword so he held three. They were all replicas of the originals, the Masamune, Odin's Sword, and a Gunblade.

"Come! Try and attack me!"

Gilgamesh fired a shot from his Gunblade towards the Thief. He then spun around like a tornado, with his Masamune replica sticking out. Since it was so long, it could reach long distances, but mostly two meters. It would seem like nobody would attack him like this, so he stopped by lunging his Odin replica into the ground, took it back out again, and laughed. Gilgamesh swung his Masamune Replica towards the Warrior, his Odin replica towards the Dark Mage, and his Gunblade replica towards the White Mage.

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Metal? Hm." Maxor said, a new idea forming. "Dmentae, if you could distract him long enough I have an idea." he said. 'He also thinks replicas are as good as the real thing.' he thought smirking as he dodge the sword. "The thing about metal is it's a wonderfull conductor, Thunder!" Maxor shouted, aiming it a the largest of the blades, the gunblade, he hit it head on. "Gunpowder also makes a beautiful accelerant." he added, a more twisted smile replacing the smirk.

16. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang keeps running towards the temple then he gets a message from his master To the temple, i have someone awaiting your arrival "yes master with immidiate haste" Yang sundenly surprized that his master had someone waiting for him and sped up the pase on his wounded legs.

Tag: ID

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Are we now up to our next class from the wind crystal yet?

Lucea dodged the attacks sent her away, although the gun blade had almost hit her. Their foe was too fast, time to put an end to that. "Slow!" she cried, before ducking another attack and responding with "Aero!" and preparing to heal when needed.

tag

18. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Yuul_Shamar, it will happen within my next ~UPDATE~ and after this battle.:)

[b]IC: Gilgamesh [/b]
    [i]Castle Bergan - King's Throne Room[/i]

[i][b]"These weapons were created for my own needs!"[/b][/i]

Gilgamesh was first hit with a thunder attack, and was slowed down by the white mage. Due to this, he could not dodge the aero attack, and was blown back. Looking up, Gilgamesh ran, jumped up, and came down upon the black mage with two of his blades, and swung his Odin replica at the White Mages head.

[b]TAG: Master_Dmentae, Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar, KILIK[/b]

[hr]

[link=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/0/08/Diablosffxi.jpg]Diablos Image[/link]

[b]IC: Diablos[/b]
    [i]Chaos Temple - Throne Room - Balcony[/i]

Diablos was sent by Chaos through the void just after the time of the loss of Lord Vandyl. No traces of Vandyl were within the temple. No blood. No body. Nothing. A dark hole appeared where the Chaos Crystal was embedded within the wall, and Diablos shot out, and landed a few meters away from it. The void closed up, and Diablos stood, and looked around. This "Yang" person was not here yet, however, he could feel that he was near. Diablos walked up towards the balcony, and peared out at the view. A man was running back to the Temple.

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Lucea saw her blast hit their foe and him slow down and as he sent a blade her way she moved to dodge but it was too late and she was cut across one side and she crumpled to one knee before beginning to try and heal herself.

Tag

20. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: dmentae- Battle

"NOOOOO!" Dmentae shouted, catching Giglamesh offguard, he flurried at his opponent, disarminng him and backing him to a window, he ducked as a spell soared over him, knocking Giglamesh out of the window. Dmentae rushed to Lucea "Here, take this" he said, handing her a health potion and some energy-restoring fruit. He gestured for Lucea to let him get her up.

Tag: All

OOC: hes not gone, unless the gm wants, he can just come outta hte window...jusst kinda showing my guy when vhes mad...scary if u'd seen it in /rl...

21. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Gilgamesh, knocked out of the window, caught onto a ledge just bellow. He swiftly dived to each ledge until he had got to the roof. He was sure that they thought he was gone, and so jumped off of the roof, and soared through the other window beside him, taking out his 3 blades once more. Laughing, Gilgamesh spoke.

"Thought you could get rid of me, did you?!"

As soon as he finished, Gilgamesh dashed towards the Warrior, and used two of his blades, now positioned in an "X", launched him out of the Window on the opposite side when his swords clashed with his blades. Reason told him that the Warrior would be back soon, and so went to work on the others. The Slow spell wore off as he jumped up into the air, and spun around like a tornado, coming down upon the Theif. As soon as he did so, Gilgamesh took out two throwing stars, and threw them at the two Mages.

22. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang runs inside the temple and into the santuary and bows to his master. "master i bring to you the ice crystal" he takes out the necklace like object and bring it to chaos and steps back and bows "the gaurdian shiva was a difficult one sire but she was defeated and upon the way out we found out that the underground passage leads to the throne room but in doing so we incountered the warriors of light and gilgamesh stayed behind to fight them as for weither he is alive i dont know sire." yang says as he bows again.

Tag: ID.

23. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: ~UPDATE~ within my next post.

[b]IC: Diablos[/b]
    [i]Chaos Temple - Throne Room - Balcony[/i]

Diablos watched as the man entered. This was Yang, he could feel it. With his dark hissing voice, he spoke.

[i][b]"The Dark Lord can hear you, however... he can no longer speak with you. Lord Chaos sent me here with the last of his powers, and is now trying to gain his power back. With every fallen enemy of the Darkness, our Lord and Master gains his powers. But, he has told me that he was sealed over time, sealed without power by his opposite.[/b][/i]

He flapped his wings a little, as he closed his eyes. Dark aura circled around him, as he telepathicaly spoke with Chaos. His eyes opened, and glowed crimson.

[i][b]"Chaos orders us to go to Drace in the East. It is home to the Fire Crystal, and also home to a magic-weilding Mages. Not just that, but Lord Chaos has also informed me that within the Crystal's Chamber lay another demonic guardian of the crystal: Ifrit. He scorches the land with his flames, sending those who oppose him to the burning depths of hell... Or so i've been told."[/b][/i]

Diablos looked at the Ice Crystal, as it was in the shape of a necklace. He then looked up at Yang once more.

[i][b]"And as for Gilgamesh, he is a valuable ally. He will not be defeated so easily, and he is a pawn in our plan. Such a skilled swordsman that man is, and his 6 fine blades are like symbols of great power. [link=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/ea/Zantetsuken_%28Gilgamesh%29.jpg]Odin's Blade[/link], the Masamune, the [link=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/1b/Buster_Sword_%28Gilgamesh%29.jpg]Buster Sword[/link], the [link=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/6/6f/XIIw66.jpg]Brotherhood[/link], the [link=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/c/c5/Revolver_%28Gilgamesh%29.jpg]Gunblade[/link], and many others. It would seem that these weapons of his are not from his world, but of course, that if impossible."[/b][/i]

Diablos laughed, and turned towards the balcony, then looked at the moon.

[i][b]"You must catch up on your sleep tonight, Yang. A great day awaits up tomorrow, and a great battle will be faught."[/b][/i]

24. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang turns to look on in awe at the creature that was before him and listened to what he had said "hmm i see i shall restore my masters power then by slaying ifrit." "You must catch up on your sleep tonight, Yang. A great day awaits up tomorrow, and a great battle will be faught."
    yang turns to diablo and bows and walks off to his room in the temple. "hmm ifrit. he will be an interesting apponent. his fury so strong and fire so hot makes it almost impossible to defeat him..untill now.." yang says smugly as he looks at the necklace that bares the ice crystal before it disappeared from sight as it remained on the altar of chaos. he looks at his weapons as he enters his room and claims "chaos will reign for ever..and ever..and for all of time. with out chaos order is nothing chaos will always be around bringing death to all and i shall be the hand that causes it!" he says before laughing in a dark tone before laying on his bed into a light but relaxing sleep.

Tag:ID

25. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Rowin
    Battle room

Rowin watched as Gilgamesh came at him in the tornado.

Rowin let a grin come across his face.

He's shard of the wind crystal around his neck, began to glow.

Rowin jumped into the tornado blow Gilgamesh back with power of wind crystal making him fly out of tornado. Rowin forgot about the things he threw at Lucea and Maxor.They'll be fine for sure."

He slowly landed on the ground.

He really liked the power of the wind crystal. he wished now he had taken the shard offered by Dmentae. I'll have to ask him about that. later."

Gilgamesh had look on his face that looked like it said 'how?'

"To bad pal, in a game tag or speed I'm number one end of story." Rowin thought about the lighting crystal."I gotta get me shard of it I'll be the fastest thing alive."

Rowin held up a potion of healing. "Thanks for this buddy." He said with smirk.

Rowin drew his dragon tooth.

"Now its my turn," he said this to his friends.

He looked back at Gilgamesh.

He pointed the tip of dagger at Gilgamesh.

"Your it buddy."

Rowin stood ready if he learned anything from his last battle it was. Don't waste energy.

He stood ready to move at the sound of a single rain drop hit the ground

tag.Gilgamesh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.