main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    ~UPDATE~

Warriors of Light & Gilgamesh
    Castle Bergan - King's Throne Room

"Name yourself stranger, or fall as no more than such." Maxor said pointing his staff at the intruder. "You have trespassed on the land of the King. Prepare to be arrested and tried." he added taking a step forward. Gilgamesh told Yang to leave by pushing him away as he took out his blades. "What? Do do not know the sight of possibly the world's greatest swordsman!?" He stepped out of the shadows, and took out another of his blades, now holding two within his hands. He turned away slightly, and begun to mutter to himself. "How could this be? How can they not know who i am? The most greatest swordsman throughout the land?!" He turned back, and looked at the four people who stood before a sleeping king. "Prepair to die!" Gilgamesh lept forward, and swung with one of his blades towards both the black mage, and the Warrior. At the same time, he jumped, and kicked the thief, and rebound off of the white mage. "They never learn, these types. Aero!" Maxor shouted and he sommersaulted over the swordman's head. "Blizzard." he said once he had reached the zenith of the leap his spell spreading out like a dome over the swordsman. "As I said, who are you?" he added pointing his staff back on him. He just dodged the Blizzard attack, cut through the Aero attack, and stepped back a few meters. "Gilgamesh, the greatest swordsman across the land!" Gilgamesh dashed forward, and swung both his blades at the dark mage's head.

"You havent seen me then" he said blandly, casually striking at the mans head, it was blocked, as Dmenta ekew it would, and then he stabbed at his chin, blocked by the other, they were now in a tight spot...Dmentae knew the man would have something up his sleeve, and the Warriors would attack the man at any time. "I think you are mistaken, Brother, you came after me, you never saw my skills" he whispered so only Gilglamesh could hear him. He broke off, looking like he would jump back a bit, but lunged both as his brothers legs, he only evaded it by jumpung them aprt more, Dmentae stuck both blades under him, sliding on them under Gilgamesh's legs, he got up quickly, kicknig his swords into his hands, he stood by Maxor "Dont move in" he said, but he could mean more than one thing... "Impressive, Warrior... But this is no time for games!" Gilgamesh took out another sword so he held three. They were all replicas of the originals, the Masamune, Odin's Sword, and a Gunblade. "Come! Try and attack me!" Gilgamesh fired a shot from his Gunblade towards the Thief. He then spun around like a tornado, with his Masamune replica sticking out. Since it was so long, it could reach long distances, but mostly two meters. It would seem like nobody would attack him like this, so he stopped by lunging his Odin replica into the ground, took it back out again, and laughed. Gilgamesh swung his Masamune Replica towards the Warrior, his Odin replica towards the Dark Mage, and his Gunblade replica towards the White Mage.

"Metal? Hm." Maxor said, a new idea forming. "Dmentae, if you could distract him long enough I have an idea." he said. 'He also thinks replicas are as good as the real thing.' he thought smirking as he dodge the sword. "The thing about metal is it's a wonderfull conductor, Thunder!" Maxor shouted, aiming it a the largest of the blades, the gunblade, he hit it head on. "Gunpowder also makes a beautiful accelerant." he added, a more twisted smile replacing the smirk. Lucea dodged the attacks sent her away, although the gun blade had almost hit her. Their foe was too fast, time to put an end to that. "Slow!" she cried, before ducking another attack and responding with "Aero!" and preparing to heal when needed."These weapons were created for my own needs!" Gilgamesh was first hit with a thunder attack, and was slowed down by the white mage. Due to this, he could not dodge the aero attack, and was blown back. Looking up, Gilgamesh ran, jumped up, and came down upon the black mage with two of his blades, and swung his

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea

Lucea had accepted the fruit and potion and had been feeling better when Gilgamesh swooped back in sending attacks into the four warriors ranks, Lucea had ducked the attack sent her way.

She had watched as their foe dissappeared. Then their shards began to grow and their clothes seemed to change. Afterwards they had retired to their beds to rest for the morrow's adventure.

Tag
    OOC: Sorry it wasn't the best of posts.

3. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Dormitory

Dmentae Coudln't sleep, he was restless and he had failed his fellow warriors, he was the only one to see his clothes change, not much changed though, he still wore his cloak, but he could feel armor underneath (the one on the pic, only without helm). He finally went to bed and slept, waiting for his weapons to return aswell.

Tag: all

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Ok now what cna my character use now? Sorry I missed quite a bit over the weekend, camp, no computer. Anyway is my character capable of using everything listed on the bottom of that new ability list, I'm a tad confused.

5. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: i think u gotta pick one.

6. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Chanbill5390, as i posted: Travel to Drace in the East via Airship. But do not arrive within one or two posts, as someone will greet you along the journey through the skies.:) The Abilities I posted within my last UPDATE are the powers you may use, including you Master_Dmentae (Aka, Souleater). And as for the weapons, you hold none. Travel to the East...:D

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Thanks for clearing that up for me.

IC: Maxor Kiros

Maxor had a very troubled sleep, he drempt of a great shadow stretching toward a region covered with flame. However the flames were quickly smothered, a cry rose up, one of agony. Then a sickening, wicked laugh rent the air. He awoke, sweat all over, and an dread that they needed to hurry to their next destination. 'Fire conqured by darkness, this bodes most ill.' he thought as he went to a nearby window and looked up at the stars. He could also feel that a great shift had come about during their fight with Vandyl, he sensed a great spirit had been defeated, the darkness was doing it's fair share of damage. Maxor proceeded to go to the airship and check things out for himself. I tseemed good, he went in and decided he would wait for everyone to wake up.

TAG: WoL

8. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Elsewhere...

IC: ????
    Location Unknown

Within a dark chamber holds a man of power, a man who could take Terra by storm if he wanted to. A man dressed in Dark Knight armor entered the chamber, and knelt down infront of a dark figure who sat within the throne. The Dark Knight raised up his head, and spoke.

Dark Knight - "My lord, the four are on the move. A Warrior, a Thief, a White, and Dark Mage. And the others who oppose them are also on the move. I have been informed that the others wish to use the power of the Crystals to call forth Chaos, and bring an end to this planet once and for all."

???? - "My attentions are not towards these 'others' you refer to, it is of the four people who you speak of. However the others do intrugue me... Keep your forces here until I have given out my commands."

The Dark Knight nodded, then arose. Turning, he walked out of the Chamber. Darkness filled the room, except with a ray of light shining through a small window above the throne. The dark figure sat there with a sword as his feet.

TAG: Nobody

9. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: we kinda need a foothold post to get us into the Airship, noone knows what to do.

10. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: :rolleyes: I was actually hoping for you guys to get that sorted out. Never the less...

[b]IC: Warriors of the Light[/b]
    [i]Castle Bergan / Airship[/i]

The four warriors of the light arose the next morning, and begun to set off on their journey through the skies of Terra. Before they left, a note of thanks was left behind for the King and Queen of Castle Bergan once they awoke. Boarding the Airship, the four warrior of light left the castle, and begun to travel towards East to the town of Drace of which the Fire Crystal rest peacefully. It would take them a while to get their. However, they did not know that something terrible would happen soon...

[b]TAG: All Warrior of the Light[/b]

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: actually my last post kind of invited everyone else to join me on the airship, I think it was just overlooked.

12. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: id post but i gtg, but chan, i tohught u mean went backinside the caslte lol

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: No he had gone into the airship tocheck things out and took a seat inside it.

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Lucea gazed out over the horizon, the view from the airship was astounding. She turned to look at her comrades, they were doing various things to pass the time.

"So, do you think there will be another someone trying to get the fire crystal?"

tag

15. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang

"I see. so where do i go and how shall i reach the fire crystal?" yang inquires to diablos as he checks his swords and sheild for any faults or cracks in them since the battle with shiva and also checks for any cracks in his armor.

Tag:ID

16. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Airship

Dmentae looked to Lucea as she spoke "Hopefully not, but it looks like any hopes we have are destroyed as soon as created" he went down into the airships hull, when suddenly they hit some turbulance, he was knocked back, and he landed next to a door, the Airship then tilted down, and he began to slide into the swords crates at the end. He quickly grabbed hold of the Cog on the door (like a boats one) and hung on as the Airship fell for a moment, then levelled out again. "What the?" he asked, coming back up on deck and seeing a huge Air Monster disspear into the Clouds "It'll be back" he heard someone say.

Tag: All

17. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Diablos
    Chaos Temple - Throne Room

Diablos moved his eyes towards Yang.

"There is a temple there. That is where Ifrit himself sleeps, guarding the crystal of fire. The Temple itself is also a medical bay for injured people, and because of its rich waters which flow by the temple, it would be easier for people to bring them there."

TAG: Jedipassion

[link=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/f/f0/Zu_FFXII.jpg]Click here for Zu picture[/link]

[b]IC: Zu[/b]
    [i]Terra - Skies[/i]

The Zu flew by the airship, smashed into it, and flew back up into the clouds. The airship begun to balance right, and continued onward through the skies. Zu swooped up, and revealed itself to the Warriors of the Light, sending out a shockwave from its wings towards the four. It hovered infront of them as the airship continued onward.

[b]TAG: Master_Dmentae, Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar, KILIK[/b]

[b]OOC:[/b] The Zu is 4 times as tall as you guys are by the way.

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Lucea felt the airship get hit by something from the side and looked frantically about for whatever it was. She saw it a moment later when it swooped down sending a shockwave that knocked Lucea to the deck. She got back before casting thousand needles at the creature, sending projectiles at it at a furious pace.

Tag

19. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Airship battle Dmentae jumpwed bacvk down the hatch as the shockwave same, he then popped back up and charged at it, throwing himself at it, he took ahold of its neck and tried slicing it, but his swords jsut bounced off, hitting and impaling the dack of the ship, Dmentae jumped off the Zu, using Lucea'sneedles as cover "its hide is too thick to puncture...at leat with my strength" he went back down the hatch, took out four halberds and passed them to Rowin "Fix tthem to the front of the ship" he said, then he went back down and waited for the calll that it was infront.

Tag: all

20. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Master_Dmentae, nobody has weapons as yet. That is why in this post, you 4 Warriors of the Light will be somewhere... But don't worry, you'll kill the Zu later!:p

IC: Zu
    Terra - Skies

The Zu was powerful enough to shake off the male who had attepted to dive onto it, and screached. Suddenly, it flew back a few meters, then came towards the airship at full-speed, destroying parts of the airship itself, and also accidentally hurting itself. The airship begun to ship out of control, just as did the Zu. Suddenly, the Zu caught onto the airship, but dropped with it as it plummeted outside of a town in the distance. The four Warriors of the Light fell with the ship, and the Zu. They lay unconcious on the ground, peacefully. When they awoke, they would find a man with a pair of goggles and a black beard pearing over them. They were not on the floor anymore, but inside a house.

"Hey! You guys alright?"

TAG: Master_Dmentae, Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar, KILIK

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: sorry, i forgot

IC: Dmentae - Light - House

Dmentae shot upright, a man with goggles was looking at one of his companions, and Dmentae got up, he was still in his armor "Who are you?" he asked the man,who spun round suddenly.

Tag: GM, others

22. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Cid
    Drace - Cid's House

Turning around, he saw the Dark Knight sit up quick, as if he had just had a nightmare.

"The name's Cid, kid!"

Cid grinned, and offered out his hand for the Dark Knight to shake it.

"You know, that was a pretty nasty fall you guys had there. If I had not have been walking along the countyside, and seen that explosion, there would have been no telling what could have happened!"

Rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand, Cid spoke once more.

"Don't worry your pals are safe here. So, what's your name, kid?"

TAG: Dmentae, other Warrior of the Light

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Cid's Home

Dmentae shook his head, idnicating he iddn't shake hands with people, then spoke "Im not a kid, so even in the spirit of Conversation, dont call me it, albeit, my name is Dmentae" he finsished as he saw Cid's confused face "You did ask" Dmentae had realised that his name was rather off, but he normally shut people up before they made a scene about it, he waited to see if he would need too now.

Tag: GM

24. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Cid
    Drace - Cid's House

Cid chuckled to himself, then rubbed the back of his neck once more.

"Heh, sorry about that..."

Walking over towards his tool box, Cid placed a spanner inside, closed it up, and put it down the side of his chair as he sat down.

"Well Dmentae, i'm sorry to tell you this, but that darn Zu has destroyed your Airship..."

He sighed and carried on.

"That Zu has alway been terrorizing our airspace for over a week now, something must be done! Heh, but who am I to take on such a ferocious bird-beast thing?"

Cid laughed, and handed Dmentae a glass of water before speaking.

"But one thing I noticed about your ship... Why does it bare the mark of the royal air fleet? Have you guys been them there darn Airship theives, huh?!"

TAG: Dmentae, other Warriors of the Light

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Drace - Cid's House

"That information is enclosed to me and my Company, did any of the crew survive? I expect not, but if we were on deck, we must have been lucky" Dmentae waited for a repsonse, but then added "And this Zu, tell me aobut it"

Tag: GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.