main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang

As yang observes a person slip and fall he looks around to see everyone going to help him up with this chance he sliped out of the croud silently and rushes his way to the 'never ending stairs' and runs up them "this...should take me to my goal and my challenge" yang whispers to himself as he makes his way up the stairs making sure to conserve his energy constantly checking to see if anyone followed him. "hmm i can only fathom how powerful ifrit is.. just the thought of fighting him gets me anxious..."

Tag:any(or ID)

2. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    Drace

The weather begun to brighten up, but soon begun to darken as it slowly made its way to dawn. The sun was beginning to set, and the Fire Crystal had kept the people of Drace happy for yet another day... For now...

[b]IC: Shopkeeper[/b]
    [i]Drace - Weapon Shop[/i]

[i][b]"Uhh, sorry, i don't deal in any gems as such. I do see that you're an Assassin however... These are the weapons Assassins use, and it seems you have no weapons but a mighty fine amount of Gil. Also, you do afterall have two hands free for combat, but Assassins use these blades:"[/b][/i]

[u][b]Rowin[/b][/u] - 1250 Gil
    [b]Stillblade:[/b] Inflicts Stop - 500 Gil
    [b]Tacit Blade:[/b] Inflicts Silence - 500 Gil
    [b]Spider's Kiss:[/b] Inflicts Poison - 500 Gil

He turned towards the Blue Mage.

[i][b]"Are you sure you don't want to fight with two weapons in hand also?"[/b][/i]

[u][b]Lucea[/b][/u] - 1250 Gil (750 Gil)
    [b]Reticent Staff:[/b] - Inflicts Silence - 500 Gil
    [b]Rod of Ice:[/b] - Inflicts Ice damage - 500 Gil [b](Out of Stock)[/b]
    [b]Healing Rod:[/b] - Casts Cure on the user - 500 Gil

[i][b]TAG: KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390[/b][/i]

[hr]

[link=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/0/02/Ffviii-ifrit.jpg]Ifrit's Appearance[/link]

[b]IC: Ifrit[/b]
    [i]Drace - Temple of Flame - Rooftop[/i]

The crystal gleamed at the top of the large temple that stood a few streets away from Cid's House. Within the "never-ending" staircase, the heat begun to make it's way to Yang. Approaching the top of the gigantic temple, the crystal begun to radiate, and fire begun to surround it. Suddenly, a ball of fire engulfed the Fire Crystal itself for a few seconds. The ball burst, and there stood a great beast. No crystal was there, but in its place stood Ifrit, the God of Fire. Ifrit got down on all-fours and punched the roof, and roared at Yang. Flames surrounded the rooftop. There was no escape for them now...

[b]TAG: Yang, Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390[/b]

[b]OOC:[/b] Yes, you all are going to have a crack at taking down Ifrit. And yeah, four against one aint exactly fair, but it'll be interesting...

3. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea

"Are you sure you don't want to fight with two weapons in hand also?"

"A second one? I hadn't thought of that."

Tag

4. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Yang

Yang stares in wonder at ifrit as it appears and roars at him "so this is the beast of flame? this is interesting." he says as he takes out both of his swords and droping his sheild. "well then ifrit come i wont fail my master." Yang says as he walks towards ifrit and gets into a attacking pose.

Tag:ID

5. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Ifrit
    Drace - Temple of Flame - Rooftop

Ifrit arose back onto two feet, and growled at this person. He could feel that this person had indeed come to take the fire crystal, but for what purpose? Two balls of Fire formed within the huge claws of Ifrit, and burned brightly at his palms. Flinging both at Yang, Ifrit jumped up, and smashed his fist down onto the temple roof and roared loudly, shaking the suface of which Yang stood on as both Fire balls came at him.

TAG: Jedipassion, Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Maxor Kiros

Maxor felt a great change in the elemental energies of the land. "Everyone, I hate to cut the shopping short but I feel we should kurry to the Fire Temple, I sense that something is wrong." he said looking around to the other warriors.

TAG: WoL

7. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Rowin
    Shop

Rowin put the gem back in his left pocket.

"Darn it."

"Everyone, I hate to cut the shopping short but I feel we should hurry to the Fire Temple, I sense that something is wrong."

"Well isn't that just great."

Rowin looked at the weapons.

"Give me the Stillblade and Tacit Blade please."

Rowin already had the money dded and counted before the shop keep could move.

He sat the small bag of money on the table.

"Don't its all their my good man," he said with a quick smile as waited for the owner to gather the weapons.

tag. Shopkeeper, WOL.

8. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang looks at ifrit as he throws at him fireballs and runs to his left jumping only managing to dodge one of them the other one got his leg. "blast you ifrit but of course you wouldnt be a challenge if you were easy now would you?" yang expresses to ifrit as he stands back up realing in pain.

Tag:any

9. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Shopkeeper
    Drace - Weapon Shop

The shopkeeper took the bag, and placed it on a pair of weighing scales. It did match up to 500 Gil, and so he gathered the weapons, and gave them both to the Assassin.

Dmentae - 1250 Gil (0 Gil)
    Right Hand - Shortsword
    Left Hand - Shortsword

Rowin - 1250 Gil (250 Gil)
    Right Hand - Stillblade: Inflicts Stop
    Left Hand - Tacit Blade: Inflicts Silence

Lucea - 1250 Gil (2000 Gil - Dmentae's share added on.)
    Right Hand - Rod of Ice: - Inflicts Ice damage
    Left Hand - ~OPEN~

Maxor - 1250 Gil (1250 Gil)
    Right Hand - ~OPEN~
    Left Hand - ~OPEN~

TAG: KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

[b]IC: Ifrit[/b]
    [i]Drace - Temple of Flame - Rooftop[/i]

Ifrit looked at Yang as he spoke. He it roared at Yang before charging up towards him with it's huge sharp horns getting closer towards Yang. About 3 meters away, Ifrit jumped up, and came down, using it's right claw to strike Yang down.

[b]TAG: [i]Jedipassion, Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390[/i][/b]

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    "Everyone, I hate to cut the shopping short but I feel we should kurry to the Fire Temple, I sense that something is wrong."

Lucea quickly turned to the shopkeep, "I'll take the healing rod too." she then gve him the amount of gil it costed before turning to the others, "Well then lets head there, where's Dmentae?"

tag

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I have a question, what weapons am I able to purchase.

"We'll find him and get what ever weapons I can, then we'll leave, but we should do so quickly." Maxor said looking around for Dmentae. "I just hope he didn't go running off on his own." he added with a nervous chuckle.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Lucea started looking for Dmentae and found him over near the armour shop, practicing on manaquins. "Dmentae, we must hurry, something wrong is happening in the temple of fire."

Tag

13. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Chanbill5390, I posted a list in one or two of my posts. Just for you, i'll post it again.

Drace - Weapon Shop

The Weapon Shop owner took the Gil from the Blue Mage, and placed it in a safe under the counter. He took the "Healing Rod" from one of the displays and handed it to her, then placed a broadsword in its place. Turning towards the Time Mage, the Shopkeeper spoke.

"Are you going to buy something...?"

Maxor - 1250 Gil (1250 Gil)
    Impasse: - Inflicts Slow - 500 Gil
    Break Rod: - Inflicts Stop - 500 Gil
    Staff of Thorns: - Inflicts Sleep - 500 Gil

TAG: Chanbill5390

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Yes, while we wait for our friend to show up I'd like to purchase that Staff of Thorns, and also that Break Rod. If that's not to much of a problem." Maxor said as he counted out the gil he had at his disposal. He handed it over and waited for the shopkeeper to get the weapons he had requested.

TAG: Shopkeeper

15. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Drace - Weapon Shop

The shopkeeper took the Gil, and handed the Time Mage the two staffs. Replacing the empty slot on the display with two longswords, he looked up at the clock. The shopkeeper smiled, and thought.

Another hard days work...

The shopkeeper turned and spoke the the people who were in the shop.

"Alright, time to leave"

Maxor - 1250 Gil (250 Gil)
    Right Hand: Staff of Thorns - Inflicts Sleep
    Left Hand: Break Rod - Inflicts Stop

TAG: Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

16. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: dmentae - Fire Temple Journey

Dmentae moved next to Lucea on the way to the Temple "Dont go die" he cautioned "I think Maxor likes you" Dmentae moved ahead, striding again, he made it to a viewpoint of the Temple "Looks like a fight"

Tag: All

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Dont go die" he cautioned "I think Maxor likes you"

Lucea sent a questioning glance back at Dmentae. As they reached a viewpoint Lucea agreed with Dmentae, it looked like a fight.

Tag

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

"If memory serves me the spirit here is Ifrit, he's quite the nasty beast to tangle with, our best chance is to try and extinguish him." Maxor said as the group continued closer to the temple. "However we're most likely going to have to deal with another servant of Chaos, so keep your guards up." he added looking over his shoulder to the others.

19. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang stares at ifrit and sanps out of it as he realizes that he was coming towards him from above. "come one move move." Yang runs fowards hoping he dodges it and jumps foward and turns around and runs towards him "ok ifrit lets get this right, you die i get your crystal and i go back pleasing my master." Yang says as the slashes at ifrit desiding to go onto the offensive.

Tag:ID

20. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Ifrit landed a few meters away from Yang as he soared over him. Turning around, the great beast clenched both of its fists, and roared, casting Firaga. The spell summoned 3 larger fireballs, about the same height and width as Ifrit himself, and begun to circle the God of Fire. Jumping seven meters up into the air, Ifrit flung them at Yang at tremendous speed.

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae -Fire Temple

Dmentae ran-strode to the Temple, reaching the roof he saw where the ireballs had hit, but there was too much smoke and ash around for him to see, he suddenly saw a huge shape appear in the Dust, and Dmentae rolled to the side as Iftir piled past him, Dmentae picked himself up ,and sprinted for the Crystal, he reached his hand for it.

Tag: GM

22. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Master_Dmentae, there is no crystal as yet. Technicly, Ifrit is the crystal.

Ifrit turned to see a Dark Knight towards his right. In rage, Ifrit roared fearcely and cast Berzerk. His attacks would now be far more powerful than before, and his speed would double. Ifrit placed placed his right hand over the back of his left, and pushed. For a few seconds nothing happened, but suddenly the ground under Dmentae and Yang begun to move. Suddenly Fire burst out of the ground, encasing Dmentae within the scorching heat, slowly moving in.

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: ok, ill sa yit was just a light source, but a powerful and hot one

IC: Dmentae - Encasement

As the flame engulfed Dmentae, he reached out for the Crystal, soon discovering that it was only a lightsource, a bacon if you will, Dmentae realised it was heating his armoured gloves, and threw it directly into Ifrits eye, the wall decreased as the Monster turned, seeing Dmentae's companions "Kill it" he said, falling to the floor in a struggle to survive adnd breathe.

Tag: GM, others

24. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

As Ifrit looked around, he watched as a gauntlet was flung at him. Grunting, the gauntlet turned to ash as it almost touch the beast. Ifrit clenched his fists, and smashed them into the ground, roaring, demanding them for harder competition, and the warriors' bodies.

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Lucea watched as Dmentae was trapped in an inferno. If he was trapped for much longer in there he would die. "Aero!" She called, sending the blast through the flames behind Dmentae before sending a blue burst from her ice rod weakening the flames behind him further before casting haste on herself and bolting forward and grabbing him and attempting to drag his heavier form out of the fire, her hands burned at the touch of his incredibly hot armour but she managed to drag him out towards their fellows before hitting the ground.

She used her heal rod to heal herself while using Cura on Dmentae. Her own burns faded but not entirely and there was still a good bit of pain. She used her Ice rod to cool her hands with its touch. She was breathing heavily now, such an effort earlier would have exhausted her entirely but now it merely stretched her endurance thin rather then collapsing entirely.

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.