main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang

"You fools" yang says to himself apparently being spared from ifrits fatal wrath and rises with blades ready and charges again preparing a differnt spell this time. "cold fury of shiva i command you come to my blades and make them cold as my masters heart." and the temperature around his swords droped slowly.

Tag:ID and WoL

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I only momentarily cleared the flames around Dmentae, not you. and it didnt last long either. AKA= your still surounded by fire.

3. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: i wasnt talking about the flames i talking about his claws >.> never said anything about reaching the flames yet...

4. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Jedipassion, Yuul_Shamar is correct in a sense. Ifrit flung 3 balls of Firaga at you. And this Shiva thing in your post, i'm glad that you've said it was a spell, otherwise i would have gotten confused as to why Shiva is there when that Crystal is with Diablos. :p

IC: Ifrit
    Drace - Temple of Flame - Rooftop

Ifrit turned for a quick moment at Yang and watched as Ice from a chanted spell begun to surround this warrior's blades. The two elements of both Fire and Ice were equals, and were tought in the basics of sorcery. This battle was going to take to the skies. Ifrit dashed at Yang, and struck him, sending him up into the air. Following him up, Ifrit was face-to-face with Yang as they both flew up into the air. Ifrit roared in the face of his opponent, and his large fists begun to burn in fire. The large beast sent a fist into the face of Yang.

TAG: Jedipassion, Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Maxor Kiros

Raising both of his staves in the air Maxor shouted the first of many incantations he was sure to use in this battle. "Thunder!" he shouted, aiming it to strike in between Ifrit and Yang, the lightning emmited blasting a hole in the floor. "I don't know or care who you are, but I'll be damned if I let you take the fire crystal." he added turning to Yang, and then turning to bow to Ifrit, showing him at least the decency of respect. "Now, leave so that we may acquire it and stop Chaos once and for all." he added pointing his Staff of Thorns at Yang's chest.

TAG: All

6. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Battle

As he was helped up, he saw Maxor make a valliant speech "M? Not the best time to curst Chaos, that guy works for him" Dmentae stood again, looking at his blades, he began to think of something. Going downstairs, he attmepted to find a fountain of some kind, but none were present. Hre made it back to the top, and looked at the carnage, it seemed the fight had departed the roof and Iftir had fallen throguht the roof, as there was a big hole there, he ran to it to see a big hall and them fighting.

Tag: All

7. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Ifrit was distracted for a moment as the beast saw a bolt of lightning head down towards the two in the air. About to thrash Yang's face, Ifrit kicked both himself and Yang away from the lightning that came down, and made a hole in the roof of the temple. Ifrit had disappeared for the moment, and was nowhere to be seen. The temple begun to shake slightly.

OOC: For the meantime, you guys can fight it out.:D Seeing as i'll be away for about a week or so.

8. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Yang

Yang turns to Maxor and looks at him with slight rage "you... dare to get in my way and curse the of CHAOS!!" Yang knocks the rod away from his chest and starts attacking maxor but keeps in mind his main mission. "we will have our time to fight later" yang says as he kicks maxor's waist and runs to find ifrit and quickly end the battle.

Tag: all

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Uh, my character was just pointing the staff at you, he wasn't in range for you to attack so easily.

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Nopt to mention this....
    IC: Lucea

As the servant of chaos turns to run Lucea cries, "Slow!" before casting thousand needles at their foe. "Maxor, hit him with stop!"

Tag: all present

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Will do." Maxor said nodding at Lucea. He raised his staff and aiming it directly at Yang's torso shouted, "Stop!!". the spell went soaring at the warrior and slammed into his chest.

TAG: Yang, Lucea

12. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang stoped unable to move but only breathe (i think) in his mind he cursed them over and over. Once this spell wears off im going to rip those rods from you and shove them so far your mouths youll be traumatized of rods for the rest of your afterlife. Yang could only be still in that one spot and had to wait as ifrit was getting away, and the warriors of light's chances of getting the crystal increased rapidly by the second.

Tag: all

13. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    ~UPDATE~

Warriors of the Light, Yang, Priest, Shopkeeper
    Drace - Weapon Shop / Temple of Flame - Rooftop

The weather begun to brighten up, but soon begun to darken as it slowly made its way to dawn. The sun was beginning to set, and the Fire Crystal had kept the people of Drace happy for yet another day... For now...

The Armor Salesman suddenly said that his brother had some new stock, and explained what would be good for Dmentae "No thanks, I like my blades pure, just metal, no addatives" he said, thanknig the shopkeeper for the update and going out back to test his swords on the Manakins there, he threw his sword at the first one, ducking and slicing the biceps on another, he reached the impaled one, took out the sword, swinging round and theoring it at a nearby movement, it implaneted itself right next to the person at the door. "You need to work on stealth" he advised, walking up to them and retreiving his sword. Rowin got out of bed and slowly made his way to town. After seeing his friends, then the shop keeper. He pulled out the green gem he got from one of there early battles. "How much will I get for this?" He held it up so the shop keep could get a good look at it. Lucea had a very hard time picking between her choices but in the end she settled on the Rod of Ice. She turned to the shopkeep saying, "I would like this one please." Shad the price in gil already counted out.

"Will do."Yang walks off as diablos' voice disapates and walks towards the center of the town. "hmm im looking for the temple... right." Yang looks around looking for a sign or something like that and moves on untill he sees someone talking about the temple. "they seem to be going there i should follow." Yang follows some innocent person to the temple unknown to them. The priest of the Temple bidded welcome to the many people who came to prey forgiveness, offerings, and other things for the Temple's God: Ifrit. As many came, the priest stepped outside and gazed across the lands. Many houses were near, and beyond that were grasslands. Smiling, the Priest came back in. The whole Chamber were filled with chanderlears of which dangled down from the roof of the Temple. A painting on the top of the roof depicted Ifrit's teaching of the element of Fire to others who came to him long ago. Around the Chamber were torches which were being held on the wall by golden hooks, and so it circled the chamber. To the left and right of the "never-ending" staircase which led up towards roof and the Crystal of Fire were rooms which were used to practice the element of fire, and the other to teach healing techniques. As the Priest turned to gaze up at the cealing, a citizen tripped up, and fell to the floor. Everyone came to help this person as everyone was too kind for there own good. This was Yangs chance. As yang observed a person slip and fall he looks around to see everyone going to help him up with this chance he sliped out of the croud silently and rushes his way to the 'never ending stairs' and runs up them "this...should take me to my goal and my challenge" yang whispers to himself as he makes his way up the stairs making sure to conserve his energy constantly checking to see if anyone followed him. "hmm i can only fathom how powerful ifrit is.. just the thought of fighting him gets me anxious..."

"Uhh, sorry, i don't deal in any gems as such. I do see that you're an Assassin however... These are the weapons Assassins use, and it seems you have no weapons but a mighty fine amount of Gil. Also, you do afterall have two hands free for combat, but Assassins use these blades" He turned towards the Blue Mage. "Are you sure you don't want to fight with two weapons in hand also?" "A second one? I hadn't thought of that."

The crystal gleamed at the top of the large temple that stood a few streets away from Cid's House. Within the "never-ending" staircase, the heat begun to make it's way to Yang. Approaching the top of the gigantic temple, the crystal begun to radiate, and fire begun to surround it. Suddenly, a ball of

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Lucea look out!" Maxor shouted as fire started falling from the air. "Water!" he shouted, aiming it into the air, extinguishing that of the fire he could. "Ifrit we are not your enemy, we have been sent by Cosmos. We are the Warriors of Light, not servants of Chaos!" he shouted to the enraged spirit. "Please, we only ask that you help us oh great spirit of fire." he added bowing deeply.

TAG: Ifrit

15. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Ifrit begun to tear the temple apart until a young man who was dressed in the robes of a Time Mage stood up to him. The element of Water was a great power to rid fire, except Ice was the more powerful element. Both Ifrit and Shiva once stood as one, until they were torn apart and placed as guardians of each element, encased within the crystals, along with their element. Ifrit called off most of the balls of Fira, and they hovered around the beast, rotating around him like a protective shield.

"Cosmos, the Goddess governing order... Can you honestly believe there is merit in such a being?!" He roared at Maxor.

The effects from Ifrit's remaining balls of Fira were beginning to weaken the spell of Stop that was chanted upon Yang.

16. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I understand your anger Ifrit, you and Shiva have been seperated for a long time, and have been further done so by the servant's of chaos, tell me have you not felt as I have the loss of her presense. She no longer sits in her temple, but is shrouded in darkness. The servant of chaos have taken her for m not only you but the service of Cosmos, tell me did you not feel her in that servant's blade?" he said pointing to the slowly recovering Yang. "I warrant it is he who took her, thoug hhe has not the crystal, I believe it is likely him who stole it, with the help of Vandyl, or one of Chaos' other lackies. I also understand the humiliation of being trapped in a crystal. I, in my youth, was simialrly trapped, though not literally, I felt as trapped, but if you desire your freedom attacking us and helping our common enemy will do nothing to help you." Maxor said looking with great courage into the eyes of the great spirit. "Please Ifrit, we are not your enemy, we can help you escape this prison, but you must help us first." he pleaded.

TAG: Ifrit

17. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Ifrit was beginning to listen to the words of this Time Mage. He he did so, a lone tear fell down the beasts face. The balls of Fira that were rotating around Ifrit were beginning to speed up with this on-going rage within the heart of this being. Ifrit closed his eyes, and turned his head away as the balls of Fira begun to make their way up and above Ifrit's head. At the same time, the beast had been moving his arms to his side. The balls of Fira slowly begun to merge as one, and stood above Ifrit like a beaming sun. Ifrit opened up his eyes with the burning desire to be with his fellow beings, and roared out.

"HELLFIRE!"

There large ball explodes with such might, sending out a powerful blast, hitting everyone who was encased upon the roof of the temple of flame. From afar, many people thought the wars of the elements had come back due to the tremendous power that shot across Drace, going no further than the crashed airship. When everything had cleared, there, on the ground lay a golden ring which held a flame-colored stone in the center.

18. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"woah he used hellfire on himself. what a weakling but i cant stop now im halfway recovered so should get it." Yang runs as fast as he can while still halfway under the spells and recovering getting faster every few steps and gets so close to the ring he could pick it up with his sword. "almost got it."

Tag:ID WoL

19. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Not so fast, Aero!" Maxor shouted. Aburst of wind picked up and carried the ring into his outstretched hand. "You'd best leave this realm servant of Chaos, or my friends and I will have no choice but to destroy you as we destroyed Vandyl." he added as he pointed both of his staves in Yang's direction, his own internal fire kindeled in his eyes. "I do need the practice though, so perhaps I should fight you, and remove you from being a further threat." he added, energy beginning to radiate from the tips of the staves, an aura of lightning beginning to form and collect in potency.

TAG: Yang

20. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Enkidu's Appearance

IC: Enkidu & Cid

The dog-like animal Enkidu jumped across a nearby building and landed at the Fire Crystal, now ring. Enkidu turned and barked at the people who seemed to be argueing, or at most, fighting. Quickly spinning back round, he dived as the ring almost fell into the grasp of the Time Mage, into it's mouth, and dashed off, diving off the temple, and landing on a nearby building. At that moment when the sun set as Enkidu dashed off, Cid appeared at the enterance the the rooftop of the temple. He was horrified at what had befallen the temple, and could see a strange male staring down Maxor. Cid had many things to tell the four Warriors of Light, but stood away from everyone, just incase he was drawn into this.

21. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"hmph vandyl was killed haha no wonder, he replaced him. I wonder if i was killed would i be replaced as well." he wispers to himself and in his head he thinks for a breif moment my orders are to get the spirit of ifrit i just lucked out that he killed himself. now since that creature took the ring should i fight them, leave and accept faliure or chase after the creature who took the ring... Yang looks off into the direction of where the dog like creature went. "hmm past them and on the next roof top..." by the time he made his mind up the spells wore off and now partially refreshed he runs after the dog like thing blades ready and he jumps off the roof "chaos lend me your strength that i may accomplish your desire."

Tag:all

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Everyone after that Enkidu, and stop that Chaos warrior at all costs." he said turning to everyone else, he then lept and chased after Yang, catching up pretty fast. "You are not getting that stone." Maxor shouted, "Thunder!" he added, instantly a great arc of electricity lept for his staves and into and spread out around Yang, cutting off his escape routes, then they slowly drew in intent on shocking him into paralysis.

TAG: Yang, WoL

23. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Enkidu, Cid, Zu & Diablos
    Drace - Rooftops

Enkidu dashed off, jumping across from building-to-building within the town of Drace. The skies begun to darken as the sun set, but also because of another force active. Whirling down from the skies appeared the Zu, the Zu that had terrorized the town, and destroyed the Warriors' airship. As Enkidu continued, the dog-like being slipped under the Zu as it came down at the four Warriors of Light, and escaped through a dense crop field, towards the remains of the destroyed airship. The Zu flew down towards the four blessed warriors and stared them down. This was the four Warriors of Light's chance to take revenge upon the Zu.

Meanwhile, Cid attepted to call the warriors back, but had failed. At the first sight of the Zu, the airship-builder called to them.

"That is what I was going to warn you guys about... Meet back at my house once you slay the Zu. Do it for the people of Drace!!"

Cid turned and made his way down the temple's staircase, through the main hallway, and along the street, and towards his house.

About the same time of the Zu's appearance, Diablos appeared infront of Yang as he was about to jump off of another building. Raising up his hand, Diablos cast Stop on Yang, and spoke.

"There is no point in chasing Enkidu, the Fire Crystal is not our main concern."

Daiblos cast Esuna, erasing the effects of Stop, and looked up at the Zu that begun to fly at the four Warriors of Light.

"Come."

Diablos closed his eyes, and darkness surrounded them both. They disappeared from the rooftop and appeared within a cave, just outside of Drace. The dark being turned away from Yang, and stood with his back facing him.

24. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

As darkness wraped around yang still surprized to see diablos he looks around him only afew a little while later does he realize that they are in a cave he looks to diablos and bows and curiously expresses to diablos "I.. fail to understand. how is the fire crystal not our main concern and where is this place? or maybe more important i would guess whats in this place?"

Tag: Diablos

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea

Lucea stared at the creature, the Zu that blocked their path. She took up a position towards the rear of the group so as not to expose her to its wrath and to be better positioned for an required healing, and she was sure her fellows would need it.

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.