1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Diablos
    Outside Drace - Mysterious Cave

Diablos turned back around and looked Yang in the eyes.

"Incorrect. The fire crystal is nothing of our interest at the moment. I summoned the Zu when I arrived to take you here, but don't worry, I'm sure those four will defeat it so you can have a shot at them soon enough... And we are just outside of Drace, inside a cave that lay near the crashsite of their airship."

The dark being opened up his wings.

"The important matter is what has been going on behind the surface. Beyond our corners of our minds has been a long lost empire, a secret organization if you will that is attepting to control this world... However, you will not be looking for them... I suggest you dwell more into this cave, it has many beings to take your power upon, but even worse or for better, Medusa. I am sure you've heard about Medusa, have you not?"

TAG: Jedipassion
  2. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Yang

I suggest you dwell more into this cave, it has many beings to take your power upon, but even worse or for better, Medusa. I am sure you've heard about Medusa, have you not?"

Yangs eyes widened as diablos said that "M..medusa i thought she was just ancient myth, but i know of her. Cursed by the underworld she ended up reciving the lower torso of a snake and hair made of snakes and her gaze so deadly it turns everything living into stone. But i have heard that there are certain items that do prevent her petrification, or either that use a mirror on medusa im not sure what effect it will have then.

Tag: Diablos

OOC: MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL
  3. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: And you.:)

Diablos had a sinister grin.

"True. What I'd like you to do is to pay Medusa a little visit, as she is getting a little lonely at this time."

The dark being moved out his left arm towards an enterance that led down into a dark cavern. The moon begun to appear from a group of clouds, and its beams of light begun to sparkle upon the calm surface of the waters down below.

4. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

"you want me to pay medusa a visit? why?" Yang inquires as he looks off into the direction of the entrance constantly thinking about what to do if medusa was to atempt to petrify him.

Tag:Diablos
  5. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

Diablos chuckled to himself before laughing at Yang in his face.

"Just do as I say and no harm will befall you whilst you are down there... Let's just say 'You stratch my back, i scratch yours'..."

He closed his wings before turning away to look at the cave paintings on the wall.

6. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

"understood" yang says as he bows and walks towards the entrance and stops and turns "is there something you want me to tell medusa when i reach her?" he asks.

Tag: Diablos
  7. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

Diablos tilted his head slightly and shook his head before turning back.

"You shouldn't keep the lady waiting..."

The fiend took out a charm and threw it to Yang and nodded, telling him to go.

8. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

"i wont" yang says as he catches the charm and as he walking away he looks at the charm and he glances over it quickly and runs off into medusa's place.

Tag:(i dunno medusa?)
  9. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Medusa
    Outside Drace - Mysterious Cave - Medusa's Lair

The serpent-like being lifted up her head slightly to the sound of footsteps coming down the stone staircase that led into her lair within the underground cavern. Her face was covered by a black cloak. Her finger nails were as sharp as knives.

"...The talisman... give it to me..."

Infront of her lay a stone-like table of which the light of the moon begun to shine on. A pathway that led from the stairs carried on forward towards Medusa with a stream running by both of its sides, making it a one-way trip to and from the cavern, except for the rocky climb out if that was even possible.

10. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

Yang looks at medusa in her black cloak and hears her say "the talisman... give it to me..."and walks to the stone table and puts the talisman on the table and looks up at the moon and stares at the moon for afew seconds then down at the talisman. "so now what?"

Tag:medusa
  11. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

Once the talisman was placed down upon the table, he moved out her hand and took it, holding it in her hand. She then attatched a piece of thread around a small hole, and tied it around her neck. Once it was tied on securely, Medusa begun to take off the cloak that was hiding her face. Once it had been removed, he looked up at Yang. Instead of a hideous woman, a young, beautiful woman sat in her place. Strangely enough, Medusa's glare seemed to have not turned Yang to stone. Instead, the talisman negated to effects of her curse. She arose from where she sat, and walked towards him.

"I thank you, Yang... Diablos had aranged this meeting, and for me to give you something in return... The only way to achieve this would be allowing me to look at you without turning you into stone."

Medusa moved out her arm towards the table. Suddenly, four weapons were at each corner of it: North, South, East, and West. She looked back at Yang.

"Take a weapon by giving one of your own... If you do not respect this procedure, then the dark depths of Hell will englulf you..."

Yang
    Blood Sword: 1 Hand - Piercing, Inflicts Drain.
    Broadaxe: 1 Hand - Piercing, Inflicts Bleed.
    Murasame: 2 Hands - Piercing, Casts Berzerk.
    Storm Spear: 2 Hands - Piercing, Inflicts Thunder damage.

(Piercing - Able to damage the enemy during every attack)
    (Drain - Transfer HP from one foe to the attacker)
    (Bleed - Heavily damage one foe over time)
    (Berzerk - Causes self to mindlessly attack with weapon in hand)
  12. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

Yang looks at medusa the now beautiful young woman he looks at her somewhat staring and somewhat startled by the weapons appearing out of now where. "hmm... the blood sword or the broadaxe?" he says atempting to choose between the two. yang looks at his swords that he has in his hands now and sets them down below the blood sword and takes the blood sword. "well bleeding is a good thing but id like to be alive while their bleeding though." Yang looks at medusa and bows in respect and thanks. "thank you for the blood sword medusa, may chaos bring you much prosperity."

Tag:Medusa
  13. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: None of my fellow WoL seem to have replied to the Zu thing...
  14. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: I lost track of things, I was away from computer access for a day and things went faster than I had expected, if I could be clued into as to what happened I will be glad to reply.
  15. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: There, Chanbill5390

Medusa watched as Yang followed the rules to the ancient offerings of the lair of which she lived in. Around her lair were statues of warriors, mages, and other people who failed to defeat Medusa. They were not stautes, but the actual people who gazed into the eyes of Medusa, thus turning them into stone. She turned to Yang.

"Now then, boy. I have a little request to ask of you... Lord Diablos has told me much about four warriors who came from the light... powerful warriors like them desearve to stay here with me along with others from before their time... Lure them here..."

TAG: Jedipassion/>
  16. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Maxor Kiros

"We need to decapacitate this thing fast, split up break it's focus." Maxor said to the group. "Lucea, be ready to cast any spells that can help us. Let's get to work." he added. He raised his staff and pointed it at the Zu, "Stop!" he shouted, the beast froze, but he didn't know for how long. "Now everyone move!" he added. He then strafed far to the beasts right, he proceeded to release a steady stream of Thunder and Blizzard spells at the beasts hide and wings.

TAG: Zu, WoL
  17. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Lucea

"We need to decapacitate this thing fast, split up break it's focus." Maxor said to the group. "Lucea, be ready to cast any spells that can help us. Let's get to work."

Lucea nodded and got into position during the time Maxor's stop spell allowed. She made her way to a spot where she could see all of her fellows and the beast as well. As Maxor unleashed his own barrage into the creature Lucea unleashed something all her own. A small ball of fire appeared at the end of one of her staffs, growing a bit in size before being sent flying at their opponet. On impact the small looking ball of fire erupted into a massive explosion on top of the Zu. The supernova spell was sure to bring the creatures attention to her so Lucea moved to cover for the moment.

Tag
  18. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Personally, the Supernova thing shouldn't have really been casted, but i'll let it slide... just this once. Also, just remember your weapons in hand:

Lucea holds the Ice Staff & Cure Staff,
    Maxor holds the Staff of Thorns (Inflicts Sleep) & the Break Rod (Inflicts Stop),
    Dmentae hold two short swords, and
    Rowin holds the Stillblade (Inflicts Stop) & the Tacit Blade (Inflicts Silence).

Lucea
    - *New* Blue Bullets: If hit by an enemy attack/ability and survives it, the Blue Mage is able to use the attack/ability once learned perminently.

IC: Zu
    Drace - Rooftops

The Zu was trapped by the Time Mage, and struggled to move. Suddenly, the creature burst out of the spell's effect via the attack from the Blue Mage, and turned towards the them. The Zu backed up a little before clapping both of its wings together, and casting the spell Thundara. Multiple lighting bolts begun to strike at the warriors of light, but this was not the end of the Zu's reign of terror. The city of Drace, too, were being attacked by this spell. The creature turned fully towards the Blue Mage once more, and used Aeroga, a powerful wind spell which is the next phase of Aero.

TAG: Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390/>/>
  19. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Supernova is under the list of stuff I get from being a blue mage that you made.
    IC: Lucea

Lucea was caught in part of the blast of lightining but it was the Aeroga spell that truly hurt. It sent her flying backwards into a stone wall belonging to a building. She slid down the wall and lay limply for the moment against its surface.

Tag
  20. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

Yang looks at medusa with curiousity, "you want me to bring the warriors of light to you?" yang stands up right and under his helmet he smiles "it would be my pleasure to bring them to you but currently they're dealing with the zu that diablos has summoned to attack them. do wish me to bring them to you afterwards?" yang inquires to medusa with slight anticipation.

Tag:Medusa
  21. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: Did you forget the barrage of spells I sent at the Zu or something, it should have managed something, at least knocking it back a few feet.
  22. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: ...Ah yes, forgive me.[face_blush] What i was meant to say was that you should have kept it for a more suitable time.

OOC: As i said in the post, the multiple spells casted broke the "Stop" spell, as well as the time limit on "Stop".

IC: Zu
    Drace - Rooftops

The Zu watched the Blue Mage fly back into a wall. Screaching, the bird-like being flew towards her. Suddenly, the Zu fell town onto the building due to the injury it had recieved during their first encounter with it. Stuggling to get up, the Zu attepted to used its claws to stand upon the surface of the building, but dropped once more.

TAG: Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

Outside Drace - Unknown Cave - Medusa's Lair

A sinister grin made its was along Medusa's face. She turned and walked down multiple steps, and into the water that surrounded the cavern. Suddenly, the figure of Medusa begun to desolve into the water, leaving behind just the Talisman. The item slowly flowed towards Yang, and the remaining weapons that circled the table vanished.

TAG: Jedipassion/>/>
  23. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Maxor Kiros

"Lucea!" Maxor yelled, he lept to Lucea the attack having blasted her into a wall. "Here take this, it's bitter but it should help with and critical injuries, you'll still be in pain however from all the bumps and scratches. Dmentae, Rowin, you two and I will deal with the winged menace, time to end this." he shouted to the others. He the jumped over to them, "Listen I'll cast sleep and when you get the chance, slice the beasts head off." he said looking each in the eye as he heard the Zu struggling to get back into the fight from the makeshift pit it fell into.

TAG: Zu, Rowin, Dmentae
  24. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

Yang walks over to the pond and picks up the tailisman and walks off "I hope you wont need this anymore." he says as he slips it inside his armor and walks out of the cave. As soon as he sees the entrance he runs towards it to get a good head start towards the town. "the warriors will be in for a startling surprize." he says as he thinks about his new blood sword that he just recently aquired.

Tag:gm?
  25. Robmm2 Jedi Padawan

Name: Cloud
    Job Class: Knight
    Weapon: Buster sword
    Hair: Blonde hair and is spikey
    Eyes: Green, infused with a magical substance named Mako
    Skin: Fair
    Body: Musculer
    Traits: ??
    Dislikes: Anyone who dislikes him
    Physical Description: (Underneath the Job Armor) Musculer and wears a blue t shirt and blue trousers
    Bio: If you've seen final fantasy VII then you'll know
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.