1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy -Statuo Fatum-

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2
    IC: Kirklan Mason

Kirklan continues to stare at this silver haired man who has threatend to kill them both if they dont surrender and even then he would kill them. He then notices the other blonde haired man talking to him saying his name is tidus. "hmm interesting name, my name is kirklan mason but you can call me kirk for short, and yes i do like your sword ,brotherhood, is it? It is a very fasciating sword, it looks like water yet it only flows within a specific spacing of a blade. How does it do that?." After asking his question he looks back at the silver haired man and gets a strange feeling from him, like when he and afew of the royal gaurd members atempted to face some of the dark lords gaurds, almost as if he was about to die.

Tag: Sephiroth, Tidus
  2. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Maxor Kiros

"I learned long ago that trying to go it alone is suicide. I'm more than willing to join up, I will even offer my unique abilities. Speaking of which I'd like to introduce you to someone. With that he raised his rod again into the air and suddenly a chill current of air arrived and suddenly a beautiful cloth clad blue skinned woman appeared. "I'd like to introduce you all to my first ally, Shiva." Chandler said, looking at the others. Shiva then gently and gracefully bowed her head smiling gently at the others.

TAG: Warrior of Light, Cloud

OOC: Summon only done for purpose of allowing potential team members to know what he's capable of.
  3. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Cloud Strife
    Citadel - Crossroads to the Central/Road to the Central

"Cloud and Maxor, it would seem that we have become somewhat transported to this place. Maxor, I fear for you that your Spira may be no more... many terrible things happened to my world before I came here, as well... And Cloud, you seem to be from another world, also. I fear that is also lost in the cosmos of nothingness. But yet, the people we have lost, the things we did, we shall not allow it to get to us. Finding and locating the darkness, and for you, a way out, is my, and our objectives... unless you want to stay here, that is."

Cloud lowered his head looking at the ground, the bangs of his hair covered his sad eyes. Could it be that his world is really gone? Yuffie, Barret, Cid...Tifa? were they all gone? He clutched his fists tighter, he couldn't and wouldn't believe that. Because if it were true then that would mean he failed to protect those he cared about and he was tired of always failing.

"I don't care of what becomes of this world, my only goal is to return to my own world" Cloud turned to the crossroads looking for which one might lead him to the right path.

"Also, I rather work alone"

TAG: Warrior of Light, Maxor Kiros

----------------------------------
    IC:Auron
    Empty Realm - Outside of the Citadel/Edge of Nothingness

"...I'm Garland... You...?"

Auron faced the black armored man using his index finger he pushed his sunglasses further up, "My name is Auron" the guardian lunged his Katana into the ground not as roughly as Garland had done. He stared at the black knight with confusion, but no one would ever guess because the high collar of his coat, as well as his sunglasses, covered any sign of change in his features.

"What is this place?" Auron asked.

TAG: Garland, Vincent Valentine
  4. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    UPDATE - Some Cameo Appearances are to be made...

Warrior of Light, Maxor Kiros & Cloud Strife
    Citadel - Crossroads to the Central/Road to the Central

The sky of the strange, quiet, and mysterious citadel swirled around, like a whirlpool in the sky. Dark clouds fell into this void, and more followed. The sky was chaotic. At one part of the citadel was Maxor Kiros, a person from the land of Spira. As he came to realize that he was no longer within the Spira of which was torn in pieces, a strange dark figure with a large sword walked by infront of the street to another. Upon wondering who this person was, Maxor dashed to see if this person would know anything of the strange happenings, except within a flash of light, a warrior appeared in the crossroads. The radiant light lit up the darkened allyways, and dim streets, attracting the attention of both Maxor, and the figure known as Cloud Strife. As young Cloud turned to see who or what that light came off, the Warrior of Light's sword was drawn.

"Warrior, sheath your weapon." Maxor said brandishing his Magus Rod at the new appearance of the armor clad being. "I mean you no harm, now put that blade away or I will forced to call on aid from my Aeon allies." Maxor said, a powerful aura emanating from both him and the rod in his hand. "I warn you my allies are much more powerful than that blade you wield." he added, dust now swirling around his feet. The Warrior of Light's place pointed at the blonde haired male, and turned to notice another male, seemingly a summoner of which he presumed due to the energies he was able to feel. The Warrior of Light closed his eyes, but held his blade to Cloud. "The Darkness, it came once more. I have been called to vanquish the force of which the dark energies are radiating from... This man... I feel the darkness deep inside his soul... though..." He opened up his eyes, and placed his blade back on his belt. "...He does not seem to be the cause. The darkness recides within him does not seem to be the thing I am meant to destroy..." The Warrior of Light turned towards Maxor. "You... you don't seem to have any form, shape, of the darkness. You are different. You heart is pure, or so I feel." He folded his arms, and glanced over at Cloud. The Warrior of Light felt a number of dark energies around him, but could not exactly tell where they were to be found. He turned back towards Maxor, but could also see Cloud at the corner of his eye. A puzzled look fell upon his face as he crossed his arms.

When Cloud had first arrived and spotted the man in robes running towards him his first instinct was to draw his weapon, the First Tsurugi, a custom weapon made of several other swords in order to model the Buster Blade. However just as he was ready to pull it out a strange armored man had appeared between him and the other man. He drew his blade pointing it right at Cloud, which caused him to draw his own large blade.

Cloud could hear the other man trying to talk to the armored knight; something about him sheathing his blade otherwise he would fight him. Cloud ignored most of his ranting, if he did not want to fight then he shouldn't have taken out his rod in the first place. It appeared that the knight also agreed with him because he didn't even give him a glance, in fact he had his eyes close as if he were concentrating on something. "What did you say?" Cloud reply taking a fighting stance with his sword. But when he saw that the knight had placed his blade back on his belt he lowered his sword, but only slightly. The Knight spoke other words, that he was unable to hear, before he turned around and crossed his arms in what appear to be confusion. Seeing as there would not be any fighting -yet- Cloud put his sword away walking a few paces forward towards the knight. He stared at him with his intense blue glowing eyes and parted his lips and said. "Who are you?"

The blonde male seemed to be up for a fight, yet the Warrior of Light did not want to engage in any violence with another />
  5. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Vincent Valentine
    Empty Realm - Outside of the Citadel/Back Entrance to the Central

Vincent quickened his step to rid himself of the man who identified himself as Garland, not interested in whatever demons deep down plagued his soul. Vincent had his own to worry about, and he didn't have time to worry about others and their problems. It also seemed that this new man, the one who requested Vincent put his gun away, seemed to want to hold some authority. Vincent wouldn't question the man's motives because the answers would always be the same and result in the same end: conflict. Right now, if he could avoid it, he would.

Spinning with the reflexes of a cat, Vincent had Cerberus held up as the new woman made herself known to the group. Within that moment the crimson-cloaked gunman had taken note of the woman. He noted her striking features, and surely she was very easy on the eyes in some strange and exotic way. Also, within that moment, Vincent decided she, like the two swordsmen, weren't his problem unless they decided to start something. He retracted Cerberus and held the gun vertically and shook his head in response to her question.

Gunblade? Lion pendant? He heard the dangle of the chain upon his own firearm and noted that his was far from a lion, the pendant itself reflecting the name the gun had been given. Vincent slid Cerberus back into its holster, slowly stepping forward to leave the swordsmen to talk with the strange woman. He had to find Deepground headquarters, alone.

TAG: Garland/Auron/Ultimecia?/GM
  6. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Ha! Well done, glad you knew who it was.:p

IC: Ultimecia
    Empty Realm - Outside of the Citadel/Back Entrance to the Central

"I see... you are nothing in my eyes, dark one. Once i've found the one i'm searching for, it doesn't matter who challenges me, the Time Kompression will Komence the moment I return to my own world..."

Ultimecia turned and saw the other two men. They seemed to not want any violence, so Ultimecia laughed to herself. Her two black wings slowly begun to flap, and so she hovered in the air. Slowly raising up her arms to the darkened sky, Ultimecia disappeared within a flash of light.

TAG: Vincent Valentine, Garland & Auron

IC: Lucrecia's Voice

"Vincent... take control, you must not let Chaos rule you, you must rule Chaos... Follow the sound of my voice, Vincent..."

The voice seemed to be coming from the central, except only Vincent himself could here her.

TAG: Vincent Valentine/>/>
  7. Sripvalentine Jedi Knight

IC: Sephiroth

Sephiroth saw the man dive down on them, he appeared skilled, but lacking of true power.
    He turned toward the man, and advanced slowly, slower than he could ever remember.
    "You....."He said pointing to the man "Where did you get that blade....."
    Sephiroth awaited the mans answer patiently, yet he was ancey, ancy for combat.

TAG:Tidus, Kirklian, Strange Man
  8. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

Kirklan turns to tidus and whispers to him "hey tidus i think we should get out of here we cant fight both of them and if we were to help this silver haired man we would be too exausted to defend ourselves. So we should find a safe place. What do you think?" Kirklan quickly sugests as he is trying to keep his wits about himself.

Tag: Tidus, Sephiroth, Gilgamesh
  9. master_sedgi Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Tidus
    Citadel - Outside the Central/Main Clocktower

Tidus took a few steps back as the man who called himself "Gilgamesh" appeared. Upon first glance, he noticed a blade incredibly similar to that of his own Brotherhood, except it has 2 hooks on either side. Taking a look at his own, Tidus looked at Kirklan.

"Yeah, I think we should just leave these two to fight... I'd hate to be on the edge of their swords... And I have a theory that this Gilgamesh guy's blade that looks like mine is a fake... C'mon, let's get outta here!"

Tidus swiftly turned around and dashed along the street, towards a wall, and launched himself off onto the roof of a small building. He turned to see what was going on behind him.

TAG: Kirklan Mason, Sephiroth, Gilgamesh
  10. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Wakka?" Maxor asked raising an eyebrow. "Wakka of the Besaid Aurochs? Is it really you?" he added beginning to smile. "Are you looking for Tidus?" he added his smile slowly being replaced by a slight frown. "I would have thought that he would have made it here. Have you tried looking in the center of this place, he's likely there if anywhere." Maxor added, he then rushed over and gave Wakka a huge hug. "At least I know I'm not the only person from Spira here." he added. He then turned back to the Warrior of Light. "Oh and as to my profession I'm kind of a rogue summoner, I was never really trained to be one, I took it upon myself to become one. Back in Spira I was actually quite disliked by some folks for entering the temples and leaving with an Aeon." he added blushing in embarrassment.

TAG: Wakka, Warrior of Light, Cloud
  11. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

Kirklan follows tidus as they run away towards an somewhat alley way. Kirklan notices tidus scaling the wall onto a roof. "hmm thats interesting, well then lets see if i can do the same." Kriklan scales the wall some and begins jumping walls and barely gets on the roof but is able to make it. "hmm well then i dont think my armor is made for this. I just might need some new ones, possibly, or maybe i need to find some fitting clothes since im obviously not and Vana deil anymore. Speaking of which, Tidus where are you from anyways."

Tag: Tidus, Sephiroth, Gilgamesh
  12. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Warrior of Light
    Citadel - Road to the Central

The Warrior of Light's footsteps echoed throughout the street. Upon instant, he noticed a man in the shadows. As Maxor greeted this man, he named him as Wakka. As he described his profession, the Warrior of Light stopped in his tracks, arms folded, and eyes closed. As he turned around, his eyes opened, and his arms were by his side once more.

"Wouldn't that be classed as stealing, Maxor?"

TAG: Maxor Kiros & Cloud Strife

IC: Jecht

Jecht was suddenly hugged by someone, claiming themselves to be from Spira. He folded his arms.

"Wakka of the Besaid Aurochs?! Do you even know who I am?!"

He revealed a blitzball and held it towards the sky. Within his left hand, his gigantic blade. Lunging it into the ground, Jecht performed the "Jecht Shot Mark 3". Throwing it up into the air, Jecht kicked it at the wall, punched it as it came back, punched it once more, and jumped up, delivering the final phase of the Jacht Shot. The Blitzball flew up into the sky, and disappeared in an instant. Jecht turned back at Maxor and Cloud.

"The Sublimely Magnificent Jecht Shot Mark III, by yours truelly!"

Jecht stood with his pride as he placed his hands on his hips. The slight breeze lifted his dark hair slightly.

"Well, i'll rather go look for my boy myself."

He walked back the way the Warrior of Light, Maxor, and Cloud came, and turned onto an allyway.

IC: Gilgamesh
    Citadel - Outside the Central/Main Clocktower

Gilgamesh watched as the blonde youth named Tidus, and a Paladin called Kirklan left with their blades. he turned towards the silver-haired man.

"Sword? Which Sword!? These are all the real articles! And your sword, that shall be mine, too!!"

In a burst of energy, Gilgamesh soared across the floor at magnificent speed, and clashed with Sephiroth in a burst of light.

TAG: Sephiroth/>/>
  13. master_sedgi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Citadel - Outside the Central/Rooftops

As Tidus watched Kirklan make his way up, he looked across at the other buildings.

"Huh? Where I'm from? Well, from Zanarkand, the city that NEVER sleeps! You heard of the place?"

He placed his brotherhood broadsword on his belt, and placed both of his hands behind his head as he slowly walked towards the edge of the building. Awaiting an answer, he looked at a round circular area in the center of the buildings.

A central... maybe we'll find others there...

TAG: Kirklan Mason
  14. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

"hmm well im not really familiar with this zanarkand but it sounds like the grand dutchy of jueno, but of course they sleep once a week or so." Kirklan looked around to see what looked like a sudden moment of light. "hmm well it looks like the silver haired guy and this gilgamesh are about to fight each other. So what now? Should we go and see if we can find anymore people that might have survived?"

Tag: Tidus
  15. master_sedgi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Citadel - Outside the Central/Rooftops

Tidus turned to see Kirklan.

"I guess so. You see that place over there...?"

He took both of his arms off the back of his head, and pointed at the central-like area in the center of the buildings.

"It'd be the best place to look. It's not like anyone would search on allyways, or anything like that for others. You'd want to be out in the open if you want to be found!"

He put his hands by his side.

"So, how about it?"

TAG: Kirklan Mason
  16. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Idiot!" Maxor said punching himself in the head. "Sorry Sir Jecht, minds a bit fuzzy!" he shouted after him. "That is the last time I drink at a bar in Al Bhed territory, that drink really messed me up." he said. "Anyway yeah, it's kind of stealing, but I know a lot...or rather knew a lot of people with the same Aeons. Yuna for one, the daughter of the high summoner Braska had every single Aeon I think is in the world of Spira. I may have been trained for the priesthood but I felt drawn to the life of the summoner, it felt wrong to deny what my heart felt." Maxor said looking at the warrior. "I have worked hard for each Aeon that has come to me, it's not like I popped in for a moment and just took one. It took days in some cases and lots of hard work to gain their trust, Shiva for instance has been a friend of mine for several years, she never once told me that it was wrong what I was doing, in fact she found it a good thing that I followed my heart instead of the selfish desires of others. Not to mention if I weren't meant to be a summoner or other magic user I would have never been led to the Magus rod." he added, he felt need to justify himself to people who would probably never understand him. "Tell me warrior did you choose your path, or was it forced upon you?" he asked.

TAG: Cloud/Jecht(if he heard)/Warrior of Light
  17. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

The Warrior of Light watched as man who called himself "Jecht" left. Maxor seemed pretty upset, and at the same time, disaplined himself at his own misfortunes. The Warrior of Light admired that, and a slight smile came across his face, but only for a mere second.

"My path was set from the very beginning ever since the Light was born, and the Darkness followed it. I am unlike most people. I was born from the Light, if you are able to understand my words. My life has only one goal, one meaning. That is my life."

The Warrior of Light paused.

"And you Cloud? How was your path set?"

He turned around, and marched onwards up the street. As he did so, the sight of a broken gate, and a large circular area stood in the center of all. Within the center, a large monument with several chains binding it silently stood. It was as if it was their from the beginning of time itself.

"This must be the central."

18. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

"yea lets go, we need to see if theres someone who can perhaps help us put the pieces together so we wil know where or perhaps when we are." Kirklan says with inthused agreement and jumps from the roof to the ground in a rolling fashion and sprints towards the center being careful to remain hidden away from gilgamesh and the silver haired man.

Tag: Tidus
  19. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1

Cloud stood quiet while all the 'shenanigans' was happening around him. The man with the tattoo and the giant sword had appeared from nowhere and almost instantly Maxor had come up to him and hugged him almost like he knew him. The man, Jecht, was outraged he was obviously not the same man who Maxor thought he was. After some apologies and a comment about stealing; Jecht left and Cloud just continue to stay quiet.

He should have left like the man with the tattoo did after all he had never agreed to go along with them. And the more time he seem to spent with them the less he wanted their company, they would only slow him down and lead him away from his goal. The sorcerer, Maxor Kiros, was obnoxious he just didn't seem to know when to stop talking if he was training to be a priest then it was obvious he failed. The Warrior of Light was no different...besides he couldn't stand being surrounded by someone with so much light. It all just reminded him of his old team and that just made him homesick.

"And you Cloud? How was your path set?"

Cloud ignored and instead walked away. Trying to explain how his 'path was set' would be too complicated and he wasn't about to give any information about himself to people whom he had just met.

TAG: Warrior of Light, Maxor Kiros
  20. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    Citadel - Central

The Warrior of Light entered through the steel gates. With no reply, he tilted his head to see that Cloud walked away from both himself, and Maxor. Even though the central seemed to be the place of which the energies came from, and seemingly a way out of this domain, Cloud walked away. He did not try to stop him, and instead walked towards the large monument. As he heard the sound of a dropping body and the clank of armour, the Warrior of Light turned swiftly, and held his blade towards the man dressed as a Paladin.

TAG: Kirklan Mason, Maxor Kiros, Tidus, Cloud Strife
  21. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1
    (A/N: 694377, Cloud was walking towards the gates, he was just walking away from the warrior of light and maxor, y'know like walking pass them?)

Citadel - Central

Once Cloud entered through the steel gates he spotted a man dressed as a Paladin and boy with blonde messy hair. From the corner of his eyes he saw the Warrior of Light pull out his blade, he wasn't sure if it meant he was going to fight them or not, after all he taken out his blade when he first met them as well.

Cloud took a few steps forward until he was next to the Warrior of Light. He pulled his large sword and pointed it at the two men his glowing blue eyes were as intense as ever.

"Do you know where we are?" Cloud asked.

TAG: Warrior of Light, Tidus, Maxor Kiros, Kirklan Mason
  22. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Tidus, hey!" Maxor said waving at the blond haired kid. "I saw your dad a while back that way." he said pointing over his shoulder. "Accidentally called him Tidus, tell you what suddenly flopping from one world to another and your mind goes funny." he added. "I still feel like a total idiot." he added rubbing his forehead from where he hit it earlier. Maxor then walked over to Tidus. "Hey have you been able to locate Yuna or did she not make it?" he asked, a worried expression covering his face.

TAG: Tidus
  23. jedipassion Jedi Master

star 2

Kirklan runs into the center of the town when he suddenly gets a sword drawn on him as soon as he rolled off the ground. So he stops and turns to look at them only to have another sword drawn on him. "man today is just not my day! first some extreamely powerful silverhaired guy comes out of the ground and pulls his massive sword on us saying "Surrender and you shall perish quickly" or some orcish fodder like that then, this friendly fellow shows up but we got along quite nicely, then some crazy powerful swordsman named gilgamesh shows up demanding our swords, then yall two draw swords on me! Seriously, if it wasnt for my Sand' orian pride of "they attack first not me" i maybe would be dead by now!" Kirklan yells fuming. "So put your swords up we are not a threat to you!"

Tag: Cloud Strife, Warrior of Light, Maxor, Tidus
  24. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

OOC: Ah, gotcha! I didn't know where Cloud was actually off to, because he hadn't quite got through the gates at that point, but hey, it's cool!

Citadel - Central

"Indeed. We are at the source of the darkness, the Central of this Citadel... But where is it coming from...?"

Judging by the armored male's words, the Warrior of Light saw good in him, and a light that shon through his armor. Placing his blade back onto his belt, the Warrior of Light approached him, aware that in this place, anything could happen.

"Forgive me. My soul purpose is to seek and destroy the darkness which recides around here, you and the others are of no concern to me at this moment in time... You can all leave me, now... Huh?"

The Warrior of Light turned to see 12 doors, leading around the central, all with a symbol on each of them. Upon further examination, he noticed on door, closest to the gate of which they came through which beared a symbol of striking resemblance to that of himself. His eyes widened at this discovery.

"Oh, the poor worlds... the balance of Light and Darkness has tilted once more..."

The doors themselves were damaged, but still remain. A tear fell down his face, and hit the floor. The Warrior of Light raised up his hand as if to touch the door, but felt rejected from the door. A strange feeling surounded him as he places his hand by his side once more.

"Go, your worlds await you... Whichever door resembles to that of anything or anyone of your world, go through it. You worlds will not be the same... I have felt it in my own... I dare not to look upon the mass collosal damage of which fall upon my world... things may not be the same in your own worlds, many things may have been lost, the very worlds you step into will be of ruin."

The Warrior of Light walked away from the 1st door, his homeworld, and looked up at the monument in hopes of finding an answer.

TAG: Cloud Strife, Tidus, Maxor Kiros& Kirklan Mason/>
  25. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Maxor Kiros/Shiva

"Is there any way that we could repair our worlds? What would happen if we united against this darkness , is it possible that the damage could be reversed?" Maxor asked looking at the Warrior of Light. Meanwhile Shiva had gone over to the doorway.
    "This world has been devastated, it would be totally unrecognizable if we returned. Image what would happen if Sin destroyed all of Spira, such is what this world looks like." she said softly to the others.
    "So there is no real point of returning is there." Maxor said. "So is there a way to stop all of this?" he added looking back to the Warrior of Light.

TAG: Warrior of Light.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.