main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy VII - SOLDIER

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    Hey, and Welcome to:

Final Fantasy VII - SOLDIER

BRIEF:

The ShinRa electric power company has been using the Mako Reactors for some time now, and the elite troops of ShinRa, "SOLDIER" was made. Many of these troops have gone into special missions before to find and take out targets which would apose a great threat to the ShinRa company,and to Midgar, but also to protect and keep order.

Just as the Turks have been around the same time as SOLDIER have been, they both have usually been found to working together and make a devistating force, but since the Turks are more important, they became the Commanders of SOLDIER, and 3rd in the ShinRa company's ranks.

A batch of troopers and Turks have been sent to Sector 7 Slums in order to take out a group of rogue SOLDIER's and their leader, a man known as "Nightshroud". Nightshroud was a 1st class SOLDIER. His records have been wiped from ShinRa's database, and have been ultimately lost forever. He has never been seen before, and those who have seen him have never lived to tell the story.

One night on November 5th, ShinRa inc. recieved a transmission that the batch was taken out, and the rogues had moved on to a different location. Now, without any idea of where they might be, ShinRa Inc. prepairs to find and hunt down these rogues...before the rogues hunt them down first.

RULES:

1. All of the rules of both the TOS and the RPing apply.
    2. No God Modding
    3. Keep in mind that this RP is Non-Canon and is before Sephiroth, Cloud and the others where around.
    4. Keep OOC down
    5. PM the sheets to me (see Signiture line for my profile since my username links to another user instead of myself.)
    6. Use the IC: during your post, and TAG: at the end of your posts. also, remember to tell the others where you are, like:

IC: Nightshroud
    ShinRa Building: 1st floor

7. Finally...Have Fun!

CHARACTER SHEET(S):

SOLDIER / rogue SOLDIER (Gun-Weilder) Sheet:

-Name:
    ---Body: (Short Description of the Body. Aka Rifle, etc)
    ---Length: (The aprox Length of the gun)
    ---Scope: (Yes or No)
    ---Accessory: (Materia - Fire, Thunder, or Ice)
    -Height:
    -Bio:

SOLDIER / rogue SOLDIER (Sword-Wielder) Sheet:

-Name:
    ---Handle: (Short Description of the Handle)
    ---Blade-Type: (Large, Small, Medium)
    ---Blade-Length: (The aprox Length of the blade)
    -Height:
    -Bio:

Turk Sheet:

-Name:)
    ---Description: (Short Description of the Weapon)
    ---Type: (Large, Small, Medium)
    ---Length: (The aprox Length of the weapon)
    -Height:
    -Bio:

Other Sheet:

-Name:
    -Job:
    -Weapon- (If any)
    ---Description: (Short Description of the Weapon)
    ---Type: (Large, Small, Medium)
    ---Length: (The aprox Length of the weapon)
    -Height:
    -Bio:

NOTE: I will grant you permission to create 2 characters at any time or point within the RP.

My 1st Sheet - [b]Nightshroud[/b]

[b]-Name:[/b] Nightshroud
    [b]-Age:[/b] 33
    [b]-Weapon-[/b]
    [b]---Handle:[/b] Nicely Crafted and made out of solid Gold. Running down until the end of the handle are small diamonds.
    [b]---Blade-Type:[/b] Large
    [b]---Blade-Length:[/b] 5'6"
    [b]---Accessory:[/b] Thunder
    [b]-Height:[/b] 6'7"
    [b]-Bio:[/b] The once heroic SOLDIER named Nightshroud lived in the town of Kalm all his life. During his life around the age of

2. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Master_Sedgi - GM Approved

-Name: Amnael
    -Weapon-
    ---Body: A Hydra Long Barrel (For those of you who hav'nt played FFVII DOC, Hydra is simillar to a Shotgun)
    ---Length: 1 Meter
    ---Scope: No
    ---Accessory: Fire Materia
    -Height: 5'7"
    -Bio: Amnael, ever since a young teenager wanted to join ShinRa and be a SOLDIER. One day, when he was out walking, he saw a stick on the ground in Sector 7 - Slums. Amnael threw it over a church which seemed abandoned for some time now, and apparently it hit a member of SOLDIER on the head. Amnael was chased into the church by 2 members of SOLDIER. He did not mean to hit him, but he did not listen. Though they both had 2 Mediu-Sized swords, Amnael was good at dodging most of the time. Even though he had recieved a cut down his left eye, Amnael was captured and braught into the ShinRa building. From that day, he was trained by a man called Talos, and soon to be his mentor. Amnael, now along with Talos, are on the hunt for the rogue SOLDIER, Nightshroud.

-Name: Talos
    -Weapon-
    ---Handle: A hand-crafted handle made out of the finest steel found in Midgar. It has a piece of red cloth on the end of it because Talos fights for his Parents.
    ---Blade-Type: Large
    ---Blade-Length: 5'4"
    ---Accessory: Fire
    -Height: 6'4"
    -Bio: Once an orphan, Talos was a child without no brothers, sister or parents. They were killed by an explosion in the slums in sector 7. Talos was young at this time and only knew of good and evil. He also knew that SOLDIER would be a way of fighting for justice and for them. Talos infiltrated the ShinRa building at the age of 22 with nothing but his sword which he crafted by himself. Taking out many of them, he was later captured on Floor 54. Though he killed some, he was seen as a great ally, and so was able to join ShinRa and SOLDIER. from that day, he became a great swordsman, and also a gunner.

3. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Chrise_G - GM Approved

-Name: Atenza
    -Weapon-
    ---Body: Griffon - Long Barrel (A DoC weapon, Griffon is a machine gun)
    ---Length: 1 meter
    ---Scope: Yes
    ---Accessory: Materia - Fire
    -Height: 5'9"
    -Bio: Once a SOLDIER working for ShinRa, Atenza decided that it was not that answer. Not much is known about this gunner, other than 3 things: He left SOLDIER and ShinRa due to an issue about the Mako Reactors, Nightshroud, and Midgar. Seeing things in a different way to the others, he decided to go rogue and attept to find Nightshroud.

-Name: Zenebas
    -Weapon-
    ---Description: Hydra Short-Barrel (1-handed short barrel shotgun)
    ---Type: Small
    ---Length: 30cm
    ---Accessory: Materia - Ice
    -Height: 5'8"
    -Bio: Zenebas became a Turk at the age of 18 after passing a difficult test produced by ShinRa corp. Before that at the age of 8, he heard that a group called the "Turks" where ShinRa's elite and the most respected, but under the main people. Zenebas always dreamed of being in the Turks one day, but how. He did this by signing up to a test at the official ShinRa HQ, and waited for a week. After the week was up, he recieved a call by the man himself, President ShinRa, to meet him in his office. There were many floors, so decided to take the Elevator instead. After the meeting, he was officially signed up and had to do an elite training course until he could perfect it. This took atleast 2 years to perfect. Finally, he was given the chance to become a Turk.

[b]OOC:[/b] Good, we have:

[b]- 2 [i]SOLDIER members[/i]
    - 1 [i]Turk[/i]
    - 2 [i]Rogue SOLDIER members[/i][/b]

All we need now is atleast 1 or 2 more people, and then we can get things started. I'll post the opening when i give the All-Clear.[face_happy]
    [hr]

4. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Master_Dmentae - GM Approved

SOLDIER / rogue SOLDIER (Sword-Wielder) Sheet:

-Name: Dmentae Salamander Uay
    -Weapon-
    ---Handle: Basic but strong, both are long and thin.
    ---Blade-Type: Both Medium
    ---Blade-Length: Both are 0.5m long.
    ---Accessory: Thunder
    -Height: 2.3m
    -Bio: Dmentae was one of the youngest SOLDIERs ever recruited by ShinRa, he was 12 when they recruited him, as they needed warriors in their battle in a nearby village to his, and Dmentae was a skilled swordsman. They took him to be trained, but by the time they had finished training him, they had lost the battle and Dmentae's hometown was destroyed, and ShinRa simply erased all memory of it, which Dmentae did'nt realise until he was 22, he then left, killing all in his way before escaping and fleeing to his hometown, where he came to peace with himself and then returned to Midgar to take revenge on ShinRa for turning their backs on his hometown. He then joined a rogue SOLDIER and joined him, becoming the second in the rouges recruitment. He gained black eyes and a disability to laugh, cry or smile during his Mako enfusing and wears full black clothes with thin, silvery hair to his claves.

[b]OOC:[/b] We can now begin:

[b]- 2 [i]SOLDIER members[/i]
    - 1 [i]Turk[/i]
    - 3 [i]Rogue SOLDIER members[/i][/b]

[hr]

[b]OOC:[/b] Now for the openings for the Characters

[b]Talos, Amnael & Zenebas[/b]
    [i]Sector 7 slums - Church[/i]

The hard working 1st class SOLDIER named Talos and his friend Amnael who was a 2nd class SOLDIER, entered the church towards a lone man standing in the middle of what seemed to be many of their own members, slaughtered without no mercy. Their footsteps echoed throughout the abandonned church. The lone man who was dressed in Turk uniform tilted his head slightly...

[b]Atenza[/b]
    [i]Sector 7 - Mako Reactor[/i]

In search for the powerful Rogue SOLDIER, Atenza, who was once a great member of SOLDIER went to the first place that came into his mind - Mako Reactors. walking through a gate, he took one of the enterances to the reactor. Atenza decided to take the bottom, and work his way up. He knew that this would be dangerous, but knew that Nightshroud got most of his power from Mako...

[b]Nightshroud & Dmentae[/b]
    [i]Wutia - Mountian[/i]

After slaughtering many members of SOLDIER within the church in sector 7, both Dmentae and Nightshroud stole a Turk members helicopter. Flying all the way to Wutia to plan the infiltration of the ShinRa building and death of President ShinRa, they both begun to walk up the mountian. Due to the helicopter's fuel, it was of no use, and so they decicided to stay in Wuia for a few days, until travelling to their next destination...

Enjoy[face_happy]

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: bit short intro's

IC: Dmentae - Mountain Trek

"I still say we should have tried to find a biological fuel for the helicopter" Dmentae stopped talking and decided to walk at a faster pace, he made his way to a half-way ledge and looked around. "Its getting late, we might aswell sleep in here for the night. I can hunt for food if you really want" Dmentae suggested then sat and waited for his comrade to get to him.

Tag: ID

6. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

He walked up the mountain, blocking out almost everything that he could here, except for the slight breeze and the sound of Dmentae's voice. He had sugested that he would hunt if that would be possible. Sitting down on a large boulder, he wiped his face.

"Yes, certainly, if that is what you wish..."

something seemed to be troubling him at this moment.

TAG: Dmentae

7. chrise_g

chrise_g Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2006
    IC: Atenza
    Sector 7 - Mako Reactor (interior)

Walking up the never ending stairs, he decided to also check for anything that might have been related to Nightshroud from afar within the Mako Reactor. He found nothing. Now approaching the top, Atenza walked over towards a control system, and looked at it. He sighed for a moment then walked away.

"Mako for energy...stupid"

At that moment, he shot the control system with his Griffon long-barrel, destroying it, and causing an alarm to sound.

"That's not good, i best make my escape right about now"

With that, he placed his large gun in a large holder on his back, and ran for it. Approaching the door to the top, he quickly shot opeing the door, and rolled out. With the last remaining time after a self=destruct mechanism was activated which was now 1.45 mins, he dashed for his life.

Now on the top level of the Mako Reactor, he quickly made it out into the open air again, and was somewhat outside the ShinRa building. Atenza stood looking at it for a while, then remembered the Mako reactor.

"I need a Chopper"

Looking around for any landing platforms upon or around the ShinRa building, he took out and readied his Griffon Long-Barrel if anyone were to apose him.

TAG: Zenebas for the information on the Mako Reactor

8. master_sedgi

master_sedgi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2007
    IC: Talos & Amnael
    Sector 7 - Church

Talos walked into the Church with Amanel following closely behind. Instantly, they both saw that a lone man was standing in the middle of what seemed to be bodies of SOLDIER, all dead. Walking up towards this man, the man tilted his head.

"Zenebas, what has happened here?!"

"It seems to be somewhat our members of SOLDIER that was sent to find and kill Nightshroud, but right now, it looks like there was no point in sending them..."

Amnael looked as if he was going to vomit.

"Outside, you look a little pale, best be safe than sorry"

Talos pointed over byt he door, and Amnael ran out. From the inside, you could just about here it, but Talos look no notice in it at all.

"Now then Zenebas, long time no see, but lets have our greetings until later. Any idea if it was Nightshroud that killed these?"

TAG: Zenebas

9. chrise_g

chrise_g Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2006
    IC: Zenebas
    Sector Seven - Church

watching as Amnael ran outside to vomit, he listened as Talos was speaking.

"Indeed it is, and lets...From all we currently know, Yes, but there are many Blade-Weilders within their 'Community', possibly no"

walking over towards a dead SOLDIER with a large cut across his chest and many cuts to his face, he knelt down.

"Come Talos, inspect this one."

When he did, he pointed to the injury on his chest.

"If i am not mistaken then that there is a large cut, well, i would'nt say cut, but this man was probably impaled upon a rather large sword, or possibly 2 blades of which could create a large impalement on him"

Standing back up, he looked over at Talos.

"And so what do you make of this?"

Just as he was about to answer, Zenebas' cellphone rang.

"I'll be back in a minute..."

Zenebas walked out of the Church and looked around for Amnael. He was nowhere to be seen.

That's a little odd, he was just out here a minute ago... he thaught.

As he was about to aswer on his cellphone, a massive explosion erupted from the reactor in the distace up above. In panic, he ran back into the church. Still speaking on his phone, ended the converstation with:

"Yes mister President sir, we'll see what we can do"

with that, he closed it, and arrived at Talos.

TAG: Talos

10. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: ID? i dnno who is in a wierd mood, u or me??

IC: Dmentae - Mountain Rest

"Hunting it is" he said plainly and placed his dual swords on the blanket he kept them in when not on his back. He then took out a small knife he used for cutting wires or other metal restraints, but now he needed it for hunting. He stood. "I just remembered - we should have sabotaged that helicopter incase anyone came and DID use the bio fuel on this mountain to find us or something else" Dmentae paused and sighed, he knew this mountain by looks, not by memory. But he set off all the same and came back later with a sled-full of meat. But it was on his back. "I forgot the sled" He said, and sat down, using his thunder materia to cause some firewood he had gathered to set alight, then he began cooking the meat.

Tag: All

11. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Nightshroud is.

Wutai - Mountian

He stood up and looked around and at Wutai. Remembering something from back when he was a SOLDIER, he turned towards Dmentae.

"Y'know, if we can find some Mako, we'll be able to power up the helicopter and leave this mountain"

Walking over towards a ledge, he looked down. All Nightshroud could see was forest bellow and large rocks. Turning back towards Dmentae, he spoke again.

"To get Mako, we'll need to infiltrate a Mako reactor, or possibly ig it up, but actually finding a shovel and trying to dig it up would take atleast a few weeks."

TAG: Dmentae

12. master_sedgi

master_sedgi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2007
    IC: Talos
    Sector 7 - Chruch

Examining the body, Zenebas dismissed himself to speak on his phone. Looking around the Church, there were many bodies, nearly all of which had been cut down by a Blade(s), and some with guns.

As he was about to inspect the others, an explosion was heard and suddenly Zenebas ran in. Talos, quickly standing up, he consulted Zenebas.

"What happened? It sounds like a huge explosion!"

With that, Talos ran outside of the church and looked up at the Mako Reactor.

TAG: Zenebas

[b]IC: [color=red]Amnael[/color][/b]
    [i]Sector 7 - Train Graveyard[/i]

Amnael somewhat wondered into the train graveyard. He looked at the many wrecked trains, all piled up and some everywhere you look. Walking towards one train, he saw a man who looked to be in SOLDIER uniform. Amnael quickly got onboard the train and ran up to him.

[color=red][b]"What happened?!"[/b][/color]

[b]TAG: 694377 for the SOLDIER member[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.