main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy VII: The Story of the Turks

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia Malthe
    Conferance

"Ooh, scary."

Sharp, pointy, metaphorical daggers flew from Ylesia's eyes into the delinquant's face.

"You have no idea, little boy. Better run off to mommy before I... Hmm."

He wasn't worth it, Smug little child.

"I cant wait to get to know each and every one of you. It will be a real joy working with all of you."

The small man made her smile. A refreshing, yet see-through, sequence the room hadn't seen.

"Ok. I see you cruising the room, profiling your piers, no disgust. As of yet anyway; your eyes don't lie. And you follow suit with sarcasm and arrogence, it's such a pity."

TAG: Whoever

2. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai conference room

Ai opened the door again and looked round sheepishly.
    "Uh, they wouldn't let me into the quarters without an authorisation pass. So, I'm back."
    She looked around. The two other women put her slightly on edge, they were too hostile for her liking. Ai then noticed that there was someone new in the room. She blinked at Kael.
    "Another recruit? Aren't you a little late?"
    She studied him. He looked to be only a little older than her. So I'm still the youngest in the group? Great, just great.

TAG: anyone

OOC: It didn't seem like anyone was gonna be leaving the room any time soon and I wanted to join in more.

3. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    ShinRa Tower

"Before you what? Glare at him some more?" Maya said looking at the young woman with both pity and disgust,

"Ok. I see you cruising the room, profiling your piers, no disgust. As of yet anyway; your eyes don't lie. And you follow suit with sarcasm and arrogence, it's such a pity."

"I know who you are Miss Malthe, I know everything about you. You're the talk of the Assassin's Guild. Congratulations!... You're famous!" Maya said, the tone of her voice changed so much during the sentance it was confusing. The beginning was filled with spite but the end was so compassionate and excited it oozed with charm. Her huge smile then dropped to another glare. "As the biggest reject of the order! You're pathetic!" Maya then leaned in so her face was only inches away from the girl. "But most importantly... you're below me. Don't forget it."

tag: PRFFM, All

4. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Conferance

"Before you what? Glare at him some more?"

"And what are you going to do? Play cowboys and indians with your pistols?"

"I know who you are Miss Malthe, I know everything about you. You're the talk of the Assassin's Guild. Congratulations!... You're famous!.. As the biggest reject of the order! You're pathetic! But most importantly... you're below me. Don't forget it."

"Im below you? No, I might be below your parents, perhaps, but not you, my dear. And unlike some, I don't have to pay substantial amounts of gil to get into an Assassination Guild. I get in based on my fury, agility and strength. And here's you, Mommy's money and you get whatever you want. And i'm pathetic? You're a disgrace to Assassins."

Ylesia threw her hands up.

"And how do you assassinate people with pistols?!?!" She screeched. "That isn't stealthy, or effective! You're a joke!! Ha." She blurted. Her face turned instantly to a serious expression.

Tag: D_J

5. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Kael Tyric
    Conferance

"Please don't screem about things you don't know anything about. Screeming isn't stealthy or effective." Kael laughed quietly. He stood and took one of his guns from its place at his side. He held it up for the one called Malthe to see.
    "Your wrong about guns not being stealthy." He pointed to the tip of the gun where the silencer was.
    "With one of these all you do is squeese the trigger and all you hear is a soft ping and the body dropping. I dont do much assasination though, I more the theiving kind. Ive been in almost every house in Midgar that has something of value."

He put his gun back and turned to the girl who had just come in. He raised one eyebrow as he looked at her. She was tall, athletic, and looked like she could handle herself in a fight. He liked the blue dyed in part of her hair. She looked to be his age, maybe a little younger.

"Names Kael, Kael Tyric. And you are?"

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai
    conference room

She smiled at Kael's expression.
    "Name's Aisling, call me Ai. Nice to meet you, but try not to be late when we're in battle."
    She looked over at Ylesia.
    "I don't think that getting angry at everyone is the best way to start a mission. Surely we should just try to put our diffrences aside. Thinking that you're better than other peopel in the team is just gonna make everyone on edge."

TAG: Ylesia, everyone

7. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    IC: Erik Spencer
    Conference

Ylesia shot a glare at Spencer. Spencer looked into her eyes, unflinching. He smirked. She did not scare him.

She trailed off, not finishing her sentence. Spencer sniggered. He saw her age when he glanced at her folder. She was three years younger than himself. Spencer watched the Yubari girl start arguing with Ylesia. Some of the new recruits were trying to make peace. Spencer stood up.

"Ladies!" He shouted, getting their attention. "Look, we're supposed to be proffessionals here! You two are acting like those rats in the slums. Have you worked with those rats? They always argue and try to kill each other."

Spencer sat back down.

"Oh, yeah," he said, realizing they didn't know his name. "Name's Erik Spencer. Just call me Spencer."

TAG: Turks

8. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    ShinRa Tower

Just to sit back and acknowledge the extremely differentiated opinions was uniquely invigorating, but replies were fun.

"I'm absolutely sure that the above will be needed in a conferance, and effectively they will ensure death in proper scenario. Can you imagine it? I start yelling unnecessary abuse at a Pawn Broker, shortly after I knock him with my holstered mantle piece items, in order to assassinate him." Sarcasm oozed from her sweet purple lips. After returning the 'hard stare', Ylesia screwed her face up at Kael and banished her face from his sight.

"I don't think that getting angry at everyone is the best way to start a mission. Surely we should just try to put our diffrences aside. Thinking that you're better than other peopel in the team is just gonna make everyone on edge." A girl by the name of Ai spoke.

"Ai, hunny, don't you just... blossom with truth." Smiling gleefully. "Tramp, i'm so so sorry." She slurred at the Yubari woman, girl, thing. "Sorry, i might have confused your real name with that of what you are.. hmm.." Ylesia continued sitting, but put her hand to her chin, and expressed contemplation.

"But, no seriously, Ai, I agree, for now, but i'm positive that some will disagree. I'll give it a while."

Shortly after, a guy attempted to break up the quarrel, introducing himself as Spencer.

"Ladies! Look, we're supposed to be proffessionals here! You two are acting like those rats in the slums. Have you worked with those rats? They always argue and try to kill each other."

"I apologise, rats are things, and people, i like to stamp on. But, please note for those with taste, that's NOT when i'm wearing my Manolos."

After her last comeback, Ylesia swung her head back to Maya, placed her elbow on the table, with her head in her hand and stared at her with a 'come and get me' smile.

Tag: ShinRa Tower

9. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Conference

Things were getting interesting. Malthe looked like she would be a problem, and there was one thing Kael hated on a mission and that was a problem. Kael sighed.

"nice to meet you Spencer." He said offhandedly as he turned back to Ai. He gave her a sly grin and then winked at her.

"I've never been late to a fight yet, so dont you worry."

10. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    ShinRa Tower

"Now I am going to appologise to everyone in advance, you see splatters of blood can stain." Maya said turning to Ylesia who was resting with her head in her hand. Maya smiled sweetly then kicked upward towards the smug woman's face. She then turned and walked to the door. "That felt good. I'll be in my room. Don't disturb me."

tag: All

11. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Conferance

After being kicked in the nose by her next best friend, Ylesia gracefully returned to her straight backed pose. She clicked her nose back into shape, and thankfully, no blood dripped out.

"I only bleed from open wounds." She clearly stated.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a clear representation of how people brought up with everything they wanted react when something doesn''t go according to their plan. Words weren't enough, so her foot had to help."

Tag: Room

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ai stared at the random outburst of violence. She leaned in close to Spencer and Kael.
    "Please tell me I'm not gonna get as crazy and high strung as them when I hit twenty."
    She sighed and ran a hand through her hair and straightened up again.
    "Team exercises tomorrow should be intresting if nothing else. Oh, and by the way...."
    She turned to look at Ylesia.
    "... Provoking Maya could get one of us killed in battle if we're concentrating on pulling you two apart, and I don't think people with our......skills are easy to find." She smiled, attempting to get rid of the tension. "Also, what was that whole blossom with truth comment about?"

TAG: Ylesia, anyone

13. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia
    Conferance

"... Provoking Maya could get one of us killed in battle if we're concentrating on pulling you two apart, and I don't think people with our......skills are easy to find. Also, what was that whole 'blossom with truth' comment about?"

"Oh please, don't worry, if she starts something, she'll end up tasting my blade. The pulling apart won't be a problem. And the blossoming? My sarcasm takes the better... or whatever shimmer of good there is of me."

She paused after smiling at Ai.

Tag: Ai, everyone else

14. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    IC: Erik Spencer
    Shin-Ra Tower

Spencer sniggered again at Ylesia's comment. He had worked with many different people, but none like her.

"I love this," he said, when everyone got quiet. "I never expected there to be a show when I was invited up here."

TAG: Turks

15. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Victor Cain
    Conference Room, Shin-Ra Headquarters

"I was part of the Midgar Flying Theater Group, I was an acrobat. They used to call me "The Bird Of Love" because of my tight rope and trapeze act. But my family has a military history and so I do know how to fight. Since... something happened, I quit the group and have been spending all my time in combat training. Then I was invited here."

Victor was almost stunned. He had thought that a unit like the Turks would be looking for more dedicated individuals, people who had been trained since a relatively young age in their chosen profession. Victor realized, then, that if she had been chosen, she would have to have either a lot of natural talent or intense dedication to make up for her lack of training time. Victor resolved to keep an eye on her. The young woman was quiet for a few moments, and then stood up.

"Well, I'd better go. If we have to be ready bright and early for training exercises I think rest is probably a good idea. Goodnight..." She looked at his file, to find his name, he assumed. "...Victor. I'm Aisling Bannarr, call me Ai."

The woman ? Ai ? turned, went over to Syke and spoke briefly to him, then exited. Victor sat back and watched the rest of the group. There was a lot of infighting going on. Two women throwing insults at one another with various snide comments added by others. Of course, there were several people trying to break up the argument. Finally, one woman kicked the other in the face and left. The remaining woman continued to shoot nasty comments at the rest of the team. Victor shook his head. He didn't think that everybody's egos would clash this much. This would not help their team.

Victor stood up and edged over to where Gurval was seated. ?Do something, Gurval.? Victor snapped. He spoke quietly so as not to alert the rest of the team. ?Appoint a team captain to keep the rest in line. Assign some unpleasant duty to troublemakers. Just take some sort of action.?

Tag: SephyCloneNo15, All

16. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Conference

"I never expected there to be a show when I was invited up here."

Kael temper flared, he didn;t lose his cool often but it did happen. He didn't want the people he would have to trust with his life to fight between eachother. He didn't want him dieing becouse they were infighting and Spencer was not helping.

He turned and walked over to Spencer and glared down at the seated man.

"Shut you mouth, Spenc, befor I shut it for you. Your not helping and if your not helping then your worth nothing to me." he said, the strane in his voice as he tried to keep his voice calm was audible

TAG: Spencer, anyone

17. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Erik Spencer
    Shin-Ra Conference

"Shut your mouth, Spence, before I shut it for you. You're not helping and if your not helping then your worth nothing to me."

Spencer looked up at Tyric, smirking. The man was trying to talk as calm as possible. Spencer was dleighted to hear it was not working.

"Hey, pal, I tried," Spencer said, calmly, then added, sarcastically, "And for the love of God, don't shut my mouth for me."

TAG: "Kael, Turks

18. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Conferance

The, what seemed as, sudden allegience, almost, changes completely swept over her head, and landed her in a state of utter confusion.

"I apologise for my stupidity, but where are we? Was the 'I'm so masculine and this girl's a joke' comment about me? Kael, you purely commented for the sake of the group, yes?"

Strange... she wondered.

Tag: Room

19. goldencloud

goldencloud Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2006
    IC: Ty
    Conference

Ty just sighed and walked back to his chair. everyone seems to be too arrogant to work together hopefully this changes soon. Never would have cut it in the army He thought to himself. He walked over to Victor, whos name he overheard, Victor seemed to be calm which Ty liked. " Hey my names Ty, I'm also a sniper It would probably be best if us two got along right away," Ty said extending for a handshake.

Tag: Victor

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    conference room

Ai looked over at the two snipers. At least some people are making an effort to get along. She shook her head.
    "I'm getting some authorisation pass for the quarters and I'm getting some rest. Please can you guys lighten up by morning"
    Ai turned, nodding to Kael and Victor, and left the room (again).

OOC: OK, this time I'm staying gone until the training exercises the next morning.

21. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    GM's OOC: Great stuff. I've got an update formulating in my head. Should be up late tommorrow afternoon. Try not to kill each other by then.

22. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Kael
    Conference room

Kael closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself and relise his anger. When he opened his eyes he was back to his anger-free self.

"I'm getting some authorisation pass for the quarters and I'm getting some rest. Please can you guys lighten up by morning"

Kael turned and watched Ai leave. I think she has the right idea. Maybe I should get some rest. he thought.

"We have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. I'm going to get some sleep." He said as he walked to the door. He paused right infront of the door.

"See ya tomorrow." He said without turning around and opened the door and left the room.

TAG: Anyone

23. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Victor Cain
    Conference Room, Shin-Ra Headquarters

Victor noticed someone coming up to him and turned aside from Gurval. The newcomer had long, blond hair and green eyes. He was slim (but in good shape) and clean-shaven. The man wore a tuxedo.

"Hey, my name's Ty. I'm also a sniper. It would probably be best if we two got along right away."

He extended his hand. Victor grasped it in a firm grip and smiled. ?Yes, it would indeed.? He appreciated the man's sense of humor, his wry nod to the fact that some members of the group weren't getting along so well. ?Pleased to meet you. I'm Victor. Victor Cain.?

Tag: goldencloud, All

24. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Conferance

"And now everyone's making out."

To Ylesia, the norm of mutual relations was respect, slight suspicion, basic understanding of the other person and almost fear. To be metaphorically licking everyones faces, was disgusting and fake.

"I'm gone." After screwing her face up, she stormed out of the room and made her way to the quarters.

Tag: Noone, unless someones outside the room

25. goldencloud

goldencloud Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2006
    IC: TY
    Conference

?Pleased to meet you. I'm Victor. Victor Cain.?

"Well pleased to meet you too. So if I may ask what kind of rifle do you use, I've been curious ever since I found out you were a sniper," Ty said with slight excitment in his voice.

Tag: Victor, or anyone i guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.