main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy VII: The Story of the Turks

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Syke Gurval

A loud sharp beeping arose over everyone's voices. Syke checked the watch he was wearing and casually announced with a cough, "Lights Out. You all ought to get to your bunks on level 54. Once you're done with your training, maybe then we can negotiate you kids staying up past your bed time." He laughed at his own joke for a moment before doubling over and coughing, but quickly regaining his composure, lest his proteges think less of him for his "cripple status".
    --------------------
    As the alarms buzzed to wake the new Turks, Syke was already at the designated training area. An entire level of the tower had been simply cleared out and filled with all sorts of 'props' as the folks who set it up called them. Today it had been decorated like the North Crater. Of course none of them had been there, so it wasn't as accurate a replica as Syke would have liked, but it would do. Jagged black rocks jutted out all over the area, and a pale green light shone all over the room. Gast's apprentice Hojo had been making 'monsters' for the simulation by bombarding the local fauna such as Kalm Hounds with Mako energy, like SOLDIERs, but less regimented. They had been released in the area and found their own niches.
    --------------------
    "I also have a little surprise for them," Hojo had told Syke earlier. It was one of the things that bothered Syke about Hojo. He took initiative when none was needed. "One of your former comrades woke up, and with his help, I tried to recreate the monster you encountered." Syke's jaw dropped with horror, "Albeit, with a failsafe should any of your Turks be washouts. He's eaten a bomb, so if anything goes wrong...BOOOM!"
    ---------------------
    "Good morning, everyone," Syke drowsily told his students. Sleep had not come easily since the incident. "You'll see we are currently in a replica of the Crater. We've tried to recreate the area as well as possible, but since it's a live-fire exercise, we couldn't get any volunteers to be the Terrorists." He chuckled. And the jails are surprisingly empty, he thought.

"Your objective is to progress through the mazelike caverns and find Codename JENOVA where we're assuming it will be. To simulate the immense Mako energies here, you will be given a six hour time limit. My team was in there eight, and we're all dead or dying of Mako poisoning. If you can't make it in six-to-seven hours or less, I'm afraid you won't make it in the real thing."

"As you make your way through the maze, you will encounter animals mutated by Mako poisoning, courtesy of Professor Hojo. If they are accurate -although I'd expect HOjo to be better than accurate- they'll be far stronger than the animals you've probably encountered. Teamwork will be necessary to survive..." He let those words hang, glaring at the members who had been arguing last night.

"Well then, any questions? If not, we'll begin right away."

Tag: Turks

2. goldencloud

goldencloud Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2006
    IC: TY
    Crater replica

"Great a crater replica, no hiding spots or cover spots, the worst enemy to a sniper. It's Gonna take all I got to get through. I also hope it doesn't take a couple hours for some people to realize we need to work together. At least I can count on one person." Ty thought, and glanced at Victor. Ty picked up his rifle and adjusted the scope to as far as it would allow. Then started to look aroung through the scope. As he expected he saw nothing. " of course all the monsters are further down," Ty blurted out. "I guess we should all start going."

Tag: ALL

3. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Seig Gheri
    Sex: Male
    Previous Profession: Ex-Soldier
    Appearance: White Suit, but instead of a suit jacket, wears a trenchcoat(Can't find a picture, but still looking).
    *Build: Quite Muscular
    *Head: Seig's hair is a deep black and spiked. He has handle bar mustache and keeps his sideburns gone. He has intensely violet eyes that contrasts his black hair.
    *Clothes: White Suit, with white trenchcoat.
    *distinguishing features: None
    Weapon of Choice: Grenades
    A short biography: Seig used to be part of SOLDIER, at an early age he was scouted by the Turks and kidnapped. This lead to him having quite a hatred for them.
    This hatred ended when he got to know a few of the Turks better. He excels in HTH combat, preferring a type of commando martial art.
    After a while in SOLDIER he was invited to join the turks, he took the job without a thought.

IC: Seig Gheri, Mock Crater

Seig had missed the meeting yesterday, and didn't bother getting excused. But the important thing was that he was here today, to help the team through his extensive use of grenades. He was probably the only Ex-Soldier on the team, except Gurval, and this made him proud.

Seig entered a bit later than the others had and gave a curt nod to everyone as he walked towards them.

[b]"Good morning, everyone, You'll see we are currently in a replica of the Crater. We've tried to recreate the area as well as possible, but since it's a live-fire exercise, we couldn't get any volunteers to be the Terrorists."[/b]

"Sir, I find your humor, appetizing, can we have some more?" Seig asked in his usuall sarcastic manner, it was what had gotten him known around here, other than his high ranking in SOLDIER.

[b]"Well then, any questions? If not, we'll begin right away."[/b] Seig snapped a quick salute to his superior, more out of Honor than out of necessity.

As he came closer to the bunch he spread his arms out and laughs at the bunch of Turks that were his team, "In all my time with SOLDIER and the Turks, I have never seen any of you... I find that strange. Anyway, my name is Seig(Z-ee-g), I am a demolitions 'expert' and a Hand-to-Hand expert...if you need anything to go boom or someones bones broken, please, I ask you to come to me."

With the end of his little introduction, Seig starts off towards the entrance to the caves beneath, calmly pulling out a small grenade.

TAG: Other Turks.

4. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia Malthe
    Training Grounds

Watching over the new recruit, Seig, Ylesia thought it better to have someone with different expertise on the team, but still, her facade got in the way.

"Bless." She spoke, monotonally.

Beginning to march off into the virtual wilderness, Ylesia slipped her blades, Sphynx and Boa, out of their sheaths with opposite hands to which would coordinate and span them over her head, holding them in a cross infront of her. She kept her head low, observing the covered floorboards, and flicked her hips with every step.

Tag: Group

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    Training Crater

"Bless."

"Is it your aim to make everyone hate you? If so, good job!" Maya said towards Ylesia walking into the training grounds. She then turned at looked at the huge replica crater. "Woah there! Now that's a shock."

tag: All

6. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia
    Training Grounds

"And is it your aim to gain friendship by sucking up to as many people as possible?" After her remark, Ylesia pouted and blew Maya a kiss in a sultry manner. She span around.

"Yes, it's a big crater..." After her look of fake confusion, she grinned and walked off away from the wannabe posh one.

Tag: All

7. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC:Seig

Seig walked slowly, and listened to the other two.

"Bless."

"Is it your aim to make everyone hate you? If so, good job!"

"And is it your aim to gain friendship by sucking up to as many people as possible?"

"Woah there! Now that's a shock."

He stopped in his tracks and turned on his heel. "You know Ylesia, I think I'd suck up and have friends to watch my back, rather than be mean and have enemies to stab it."

He turns on his heel again and resumes walking as he calls back to them, "but then again, we're all on the same side here, so let's get going already.

TAG: Turks

8. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Training Grounds

"Oh, cookie. I can't change who I am, just like that."

She said whilst just being able to click her fingers, due to her holding Sphynx.

"Don't hate me for it. Play along. I don't hate you, any of you, regardless of anything you'll say. Just have fun, and maybe that way, people will have respect for eachother and we'll watch all our backs, rather than think that if i compliment your... big strong arms, you'll give me a massage when i repel whatever's coming up behind you."

Ylesia was tiring of all the goody-goody friendships. It wasn't how everything was done when she was growing up. She'd make friends from those that bullied her who she'd bully back. Respect for eachother. She wouldn't let any other course of action overpower that of how she is today.

9. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Kael
    Training Grounds

"Well, thats.... different." Kael said as he looked at the crater. "Not something you see every day."

He walked forward to stand next to Maya. As he did so he took his two guns from their place on his hims and checked the amunition.

"Try not to make the psycho woman all crazy mad today."

TAG: Maya, All

10. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    "Oh, cookie. I can't change who I am, just like that."

"I know what you mean," Seig say's keeping step ahead of the rest.

"Don't hate me for it. Play along. I don't hate you, any of you, regardless of anything you'll say. Just have fun, and maybe that way, people will have respect for eachother and we'll watch all our backs, rather than think that if i compliment your... big strong arms, you'll give me a massage when i repel whatever's coming up behind you."

Seig looks at his arms, "Well, they are pretty big aren't they? maybe I will give you a massage if you repel whatevers coming my way, but if that's how you want to play, then so be it...But hey, if you kill something that's about to kill me, you deserve a massage." He finishes with a smile. It's true, if he doesn't see it coming, and someone saves his butt, he'll do anything for them.

TAG: Turks

11. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Training Grounds

"Well, they are pretty big aren't they? Maybe I will give you a massage if you repel whatever's coming my way, but if that's how you want to play, then so be it...But hey, if you kill something that's about to kill me, you deserve a massage."

Ylesia smiled instantly from Sieg's comment, following with a chuckle.

"Hmm, well if you wanna play like that also, then we'll get along just like firehoses." Spoke she. "I've got your back now, atleast!" She finished raising one of her eyebrows and turning away from Sieg.

Once around, Ylesia swung her swords outwards and in a circular motion, to walk with them like walkingsticks but extended behind her.

"Made my day!" She quitely spoke under her breath, but loud enough for someone to make it out.

12. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Training Crater

"Try not to make the psycho woman all crazy mad today."

"I can but try." Maya chuckled also drawing her pistols. She looked to the side and noticed Kael also used duel pistols. "Snap."

"Hmm, well if you wanna play like that also, then we'll get along just like firehoses."

"You mean you're both rolled up and twisted?" Maya piped up grinning playfully. She then tilted her head to one side and raised her eyebrows at Ylesia before winking.

13. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai
    training grounds

Ai walked onto the training grounds, twirling her Nunchaku in her hands.
    She stood next to Kael and immediately noticed Ylesia and Sieg.
    "Well, that is........a little freaky. Why does it seem that all of you guys drool over her? She's no different to me or Maya when you get right down to it."
    Ai paused. mental note: trip her up first chance you get. In a non lethel situation of course.
    She then smiled and loked at Kael and Maya.
    "So how did you two sleep?.............hey, a giant crater"

TAG: Kael, Maya

14. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    training grounds

Kael looked at Ai, holstered one of his guns and pointed at his face.

"You will notice a complete lack of drooling. And I like you and Maya a lot more than the freaky woman. Sleep was... well, I did sleep. So I guess thats good."

He laughed at her crater comment. He liked Ai, she was interesting and fun. He drew his gun again and took a few steps forward befor turning around to look at Ai.

"You ready for a fight?"

TAG: Ai

15. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Training Crater

"You will notice a complete lack of drooling. And I like you and Maya a lot more than the freaky woman. Sleep was... well, I did sleep. So I guess thats good."

"Aw! Thanks, that made my day." Maya said grinning at Kael. She then shook her head. "I was asleep the moment my head hit that... really uncomfortable pillow! I guess kicking someone in the face really took it outta me!"

Maya laughed and then turned to Ylesia. "How's the nose girl?"

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai training grounds

"You ready for a fight?"

Ai held her Nunchaku out in front of her, bowed, and the crouched into a low fighting stance.
    She smiled, it'd been a long time since she'd fought someone that wasn't on of her tutors.
    "Ready."

TAG: Kael

17. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    training grounds

Kael holstered his guns and gave Ai a sly grin.

"Good, its been a while since Ive had some practice." With that Kael ran forwards and slid to the ground and swung one of his legs out to kick her legs from behind.

TAG: Ai

18. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Training Grounds

"You mean you're both rolled up and twisted?"

"I mean." She snarled at Maya before turning to Sieg and smiling. "When we get turned on, there's bound to be flames."

Quiet talking came again from Maya but then she spoke up. "Hows the nose girl?"

Ylesia sighed and threw her head towards Maya.

"It's perfect, as always."

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Training Crater

"It's perfect, as always."

"Really? 'Cause from here it looks a little crooked. Meh, maybe it was always like that." Maya said grinning at the woman. She turned back to the crater but quickly spun back round. "You do know that surgery is a perfectly reasonable answer. Nobody would look down on you."

tag: Ylesia

20. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Training Grounds

"You do know that surgery is a perfectly reasonable answer. Nobody would look down on you."

"But you know that people look down on those that use surgery for vanity reasons?"

Tag: Maya

21. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Training Crater

"But you know that people look down on those that use surgery for vanity reasons?"

"People with deformed faces often get it, so why shouldn't you! Besides, I'm sure we'd all thank you for making it so we don't have to look at that monstrosoty all day long." Maya said gesturing to Ylesia's nose. "Maybe if i kick it again it'll turn pretty? But I tire of this. Can we please kill something."

22. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Training Ground

"People with deformed faces often get it, so why shouldn't you! Besides, I'm sure we'd all thank you for making it so we don't have to look at that monstrosoty all day long. Maybe if i kick it again it'll turn pretty? But I tire of this. Can we please kill something."

"Deformed? Hunny, I'd queue behind you. Hmm, you're pretty when you try and fight! Yes, lets do something interesting..?"

Tag: Sieg, Maya, All

23. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Training Crater

"Deformed? Hunny, I'd queue behind you. Hmm, you're pretty when you try and fight! Yes, lets do something interesting..?"

"Darlin' I've already had it done. Here, here and here." Maya said pointing to her chin, cheeks and then forhead. She then leaned in a bit and whispered to Ylesia. "And here but shh!" She said pointing to her chest. "But yes, something that excludes this delusionary woman!"

24. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai
    Training grounds

Ai backflipped out of the reach of Kael's legs.
    "Predictable."
    She landed low and threw out her nunchaku.

TAG: Kael

25. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006

"All that surgery and you still look like.... well, words can't describe." She smirked.

"You are so... 'about yourself.' Why would i want to train with you? Go fight some dust..."

She turned and walked away from Maya

Tag: Someone, preferably Sieg please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.