main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy VII: The Story of the Turks

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Kael
    Training grounds

Kael rolled and just barly made it out of the way of Ai's attack. He flipped himself upright and lifted his fists up and took a few steps back.

"Someone sure knows how to fight. The question is how well."

He jumped forward and planted his hands on the ground and push up as hard as he could, sending his feet flying right at Ai's head, his body parallel to the ground.

TAG: Ai

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    Training Crater

"You are so... 'about yourself.' Why would i want to train with you? Go fight some dust..."

"Oh admit Ylesia, the reason you don't want to train with me is cause you want me. I don't blame you though. I am hot." Maya said grinning playfully at the young woman. She winked at her and then raised her eyebrows. "Tell me, have you ever been with a woman before?"

tag: Ylesia

ooc: Ah, sexualy confused characters! What fun! lol

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia

"Oh admit Ylesia, the reason you don't want to train with me is cause you want me. I don't blame you though. I am hot. Tell me, have you ever been with a woman before?"

Ylesia span herself around and smiled at the comment.

"I've been with more women then you've had botox, love. Men too, to count the facts."

Her smile turned to an enormous grin.

"Yes, you are a hottie. That's not the reason though, I was waiting for your move. I could see the fire in your eyes when you looked at me, and how you'd always look away straight after. Embarassament? I think so. So you tell me, how many women have you had?"

Her grin of cheese continued.

Tag: Maya

[EDIT: Grin of cheese= cheesey grin]

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    Training Crater

"I've been with more women then you've had botox, love. Men too, to count the facts."

"So you pride yourself on being promiscous?" Maya said raising her eyebrows questioningly. She then nodded slightly. "I like you! But unfortunatly love, not in that way. You're not my type. Although maybe if you get me drunk enough."

Maya walked up to Ylesia and pointed to Ai. "Now that is my type. Look at her, bless! Those numchuks are about twice her size!" She said queitly with an obviously patronising voice. "I could just eat her up...... woah! Not like that!"

tag: All

5. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai.
    training grounds

Ai moved, but Kael's foot caught the side of her face and sent her down.
    "Urgh"
    She rolled upon landing to lessen the impact and threw one end of her Nunchaku out to where Kael would land.

TAG: Kael

6. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia

"So you pride yourself on being promiscous?"

"What's wrong with promiscuity? As long as I'm not endangering anyone, then one should think nothing negatively of it."

"I like you! But unfortunatly love, not in that way. You're not my type. Although maybe if you get me drunk enough."

"Oh, I am your type, and you know it. It's your turn to admit now."

"Now that is my type. Look at her, bless! Those numchuks are about twice her size! I could just eat her up...... woah! Not like that!" Maya was pointing at Ai.

"She is cute. I see what you mean. And, I may be promiscuous, but I don't talk filth openly, so later?"

Her voice throughout their verbal escapades kept to it's noticeably natural sultry, deep tone, and her body language, not confined.

Tag: Maya

7. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Training grounds

Kael landed in a crouch. As he did a sharp pain went up his leg as Ai's numchuk came in contack with his leg..

"Dang!" he yelled out as he fell over.

He rolled back and stood up, not putting to much weight on the hit leg. He raised his fists up in a guarding possision. This time let HER attack, He thought.

8. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai
    training grounds

Ai had to restrain herself from jumping and yelling YES!! as she managed to get a hit in. Instead she placed her Nunchaku behind her in their holder, backing away a bit.
    She straightened up with her arms above her head.
    "OK, get ready to kiss dirt."
    She started to run forward, jumping into a high flip, then landing low into a skid and kicking out at Kael's legs.

TAG:Kael

9. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Training grounds

Kael flipped back, out of the way of Ai's legs.

"You cant beat me with my own trick, dear." He said, wincing. The landing wasnt the softest ever and his leg was still hurting from the numchuk.

He ran a few stepps toward Ai and sent his better leg into a round kick at Ai's shoulders.

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    training grounds

Ai ducked, then moved foreward and pushed the heels of her hands into Kael's stomach.

"And you can't beat me with basic moves, sweety"

11. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Training grounds

"Omf!" Kael bent forward as the air was knoked out of him. His eys conected with hers for a moment.

"You need to be more creative," he said as he grabbed her arms and threw himself backwards, rolling on his back, trying to throw Ai up and over him.

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    training grounds

Ai was lifted up and over Kael. She broke free only to fall onto the ground hard.

"Ergh. Nice one."

She lept up quickly. Taking out her Nunchaku she assumed a defensive stance.

"Don't hold back."

She smiled, and began to twirl the nunchaku about her in a complex pattern.

13. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Training grounds

Kael jumped up and stepped back and tried to catch his breath. Ai had gotten in a nice hit and his lungs burned as they tried to get enough air in.

"Don't hold back."

"I won't, dear, I promise." He said as he ran forward and to her right. Right befor getting to her, Kael jumped to her left side and sent his right fist toward her and his left leg around toward her back.

14. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: SOO much posting!!! I'm overwhelmed, I am gone for what, an hour? and there's 20 more posts! Also, just for information...Purple, is for Maya. Indigo, is for Ylesia. "In italic quotes are whispers."

BiC: Seig

Seig sat back for most of their little conversation, listening to every word...but only a few verses stayed in his head.

"People with deformed faces."

"Ouch!"

"All that surgery and you still look like.... well, words can't describe."

"That's not nice."

"I am hot."

"I'll second that motion." he at last say's to himself before he goes and splits the two up.

"Whoa there ladies, how about this? You are both good looking, you're not each others type, although i'm both your types..." He grins, "and how about we get back to getting into the caves? Doing what we are paid to do, and maybe i'll by each of you a drink later."

He pulls out a flash grenade, and arms it, waiting for their response...if it's bad, he has special glasses on to block the brightness of the grenade.

TAG: Others.

15. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    training grounds

Ai leaned , then ducked, missing the fist but getting hit by the leg. She winced, then smiled at Kael.
    "Very good."
    She flipped her nunchaku over, locking Kael's foot inside.

16. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Training grounds

Kael tried to put his leg down but it was caught by the Numchuk. He looked into Ai's eyes and gave her a sly grin. He kicked out with his other leg at the backs of Ai's legs. Since he no longer had anything supporting him he started to fall back.

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    training grounds

Ai fell to the floor, one arm under Kael's chest and one leg trapped under his.
    She turned to face him, smiling.
    "Ow! Could we consider the fight a draw? I'd rather not get sent to the medics before we even get going on our first mission."
    She laughed.
    "But those were some good moves, I'm impressed."

TAG: Kael.

18. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Training grounds

"Ya, it's a draw." He said and moved over some so Ai was no longer pinned under him.

"But those were some good moves, I'm impressed."

"You had some great moves as well. Moves that hurt!" Kael started to laugh.

19. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    training grounds

Ai smiled and laughed. She was really begining to like Kael.
    "Well, I haven't really sparred against anyone except my tutors before, so I decided to really go for it."
    She leaned over and kissed Kael on the cheek lightly. She immediately blushed and got up, picking up her nunchaku from where they had fallen.
    "But that was fun, thanks. You'll have to show me how to do some shooting though sometime. I never got a chance to train in long range combat before I got the invite to here."

OOC: Past......midnight.......must......sleep....

20. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    Training grounds

Kael stood up but all that was going through his head was she kissed me. she kissed me. she kissed me.

"Y-ya, n-no problem, it was fun. I would l-love to show you how to shoot sometime," he managed to stutter out finaly.

OOC: Its past midnight here as well. got to sleep.

21. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Victor Cain
    North Crater Mock-up, Shin-Ra Headquarters

After the mission instructions were given, Victor knelt down on the ground and checked his rifle again. It was bulky and somewhat cumbersome, but it was effective. Victor's modifications had seen to that. Thinking of this, Victor smiled. He could trace his career as a sniper by the guns he had used in the past. As a novice, he was too unfamiliar with his weapon to get modifications. When he progressed, he got a higher quality rifle, but still no modifications. Then he went through a more technical phase where he discovered how his rifle worked and finally became comfortable enough with it to make changes to the original design. And now he had this. His rifle was currently configured as a semi-automatic and equipped to standard bullets because he saw no need for darts. Victor still carried darts on him, of course, just in case. Today, he was wearing a white suit with a blue shirt underneath and a white fedora with a black band. Under the suit jacket were criss-crossing bandoliers. Victor had a pistol in a right-arm shoulder holster. It felt unfamiliar and awkward, but he knew it was a good idea to have a hold-out weapon.

Victor picked up his rifle and stayed behind the people that were advancing forward. He moved behind a jagged black stone outcropping and began scanning the area for enemies. Then the people in front of him stopped moving and started talking. Victor was too far back to hear what they were saying. The two women were talking a lot, with the lone man occasionally interjecting comments. The conversation dragged on, and finally Victor got fed up with waiting. ?Keep moving!? he shouted. ?Let's get this over with.?

Tag: Darth_Joesha, PrincessRedForFreakMode, Pheonix_Rising, All

22. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (Gm's ooc: This must be what a father feels when his son gets his first detention for fighting on the schoolyard. I wish you'd just go through with the mission, but on the other hand, I'm so proud of...not quite sure what, unfortunately, I have to get this moving)

IC: A mutated Kalm Fang

The humongous wolf-like creature prowled near the entrance to the cave. It smelled something...food. Walking slowly and methodicly on its extremely well-muscled legs, the mutant followed the smell.

Drool foamed and dripped from its razor-sharp teeth that its mouth could barely close around. Once it could see the food, it howled, signaling to the others in its 'pack' to come, but wait their turns. He had discovered the food, and he would get first pick.

He sprang from the eery green shadows, aiming for the little one, muscles rippling under his patchy gray fur that had fallen out in a few spots, revealing deathly pale, green-tinged skin.

Tag: Ai, everyone else

23. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Erik Spencer
    Crater Replica

Spencer whipped out the Electric Rod that Shinra had issued him. He held it in one hand while balancing it on his shoulder. He surveyed the area. Kael and Ai were sparring, signals were being sent. He looked over to Ylesia and Maya, there seemed to be some sort of romantic tension going on between them, with Sieg making commenst all the while.

"My, what a motley crew we are," he said to himself, as he inserted Lightning Materia into his Shinra rod.

The silent guy, Victor, started losing his patience, he shouted, "Keep moving! Let's get this over with."

"Couldn't agree more, big guy," Spencer sighed, then something caught his attention, and it wasn't the two ladies flirting with each other. A Kalm Fang appeared from the entrance, he was mutated. Hojo's creation, no doubt. He sprang from the shadows with a howl and leaped for Ai.

"Watch out!" Spencer shouted, he dived in the way and swung the rod into the wolf's mouth, holding the rod in place, praying the rod would keep the mouth unable to close. Spencer smirked and sent a bolt of electricity from the rod.

TAG: Turks, Wolf.

24. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I've assigned Green to Victor, Yellow to Ai, and Blue to Kael.

BiC: Seig

?Keep moving!? he shouted. ?Let's get this over with.?

Seig looked at the other Turk, "Hey, Kid...I thought snipers were supposed to be patient. When I was in SOLDIER, one of my superiors always said 'Patience is a virtue, Patience will get you into heaven.' But you know that, yout a sniper."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the creature attack. "Quick people, let's go!"

Running towards the monster, he disarms the flash grenade and pulls out a plasma grenade. Let's see how you like plasma.

Arming the grenade he comes up beside the other Turk, "keep his mouth open, I have a present for him.

Once the other opens the mouth, he shoves the grenade in.

TAG: Turks

25. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Mutated Kalm Fang

With a yelp, the creature was hurled onto its back by an electric shock, but not before an odd lump of metal was placed in its mouth. It shuddered to its feet as the grenade destroyed its lower jaw. It made another pained yelp, signalling for its companions to come out of the shadows.

The Turks were soon surrounded. To the left and the right were perfectly healthy monsters. In front was the injured, but resiliant alpha male, and behind, was retreat, an option they were all too proud to consider.

The three animals chose to wait and observe their prey.

Tag: Turks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.