main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy VII: The Story of the Turks

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Seig

Seig saw the Anger in the dragons eyes as the grenade let loose the lightning. "Haha! Got you beastie!" Seig said to himself.

As the tail came Seig did a backflip, hoping not to get hit. As he flipped, he brought out another grenade, this time it was an Ice Grenade(Blizzaga). Hoping this dragon was a fire dragon he waited for a moment that it would open it's mouth. The best target was always a large target.

"Hey!" He yelled to the others, "Get it to open it's mouth!"

TAG: GM, Others.

2. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia

As the Dragons's tail came swooping towards her, she cartwheeled over it, holding on to it with one hand as she went. After landing, she heard Sieg's request and replied.

"Lets see if this..." Before she could finish talking, she leaped at the Dragon, almost attempting to climb up it, slashing with her Katanas as she escalated. Once near enough to the head, she rebounded off, swinging her Katanas over, slashing the scales to the right hand side of its mouth. It gasped and flew back in pain, giving Ylesia room to escape. As she landed, the beast flung its tail down, not far enough however, to reach her.

She jumped and rolled forward, out of any contact from the monster and turned. Its mouth was open, but it wasn't going to be for long...

Tag: Sieg

3. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
  4. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ai

Ai saw the opening in the monster's defences, raised the gun and fired a few shots. It looked like a few shots may connect, but she didn't have the right training to make a proper kill.

TAG: anyone

5. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006

As Ai shot into the beast's mouth, Ylesia shouted.

"Sieg, now!!"

Tag: Group

6. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Sorry about the delay, I was waiting for SephyCloneNo15...bt he must have other priorities right now.

BiC: Seig

Seig saw the monster open it's mouth, but for how long... He couldn't tell so he let it stay open for the right moment. There were a few gunshots and Seig was almost positive that it would shut it's mouth, so he started running up the beast curled tail.

"Sieg, now!!"

He heard Ylesia cry out the statment as he launched himself forward, pulling out to Blizzaga grenades, "I'm about to drop the hammer, and dispence some indisciminant justice." He threw the grenades down the dragons thraot and landed on his feet again.

As soon as he hit the ground he started running in the opposite direction.

"You guys might want to start running too, he's going to go up like a mako reactor on steroids!" He warned them as he ran pass them.

7. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006

"You guys might want to start running too, he's going to go up like a mako reactor on steroids!"

Sieg jokily warned.

Ylesia just smiled and began walking backwards, shaking her hips as she goes.

Tag: All

8. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Kael

"You guys might want to start running too, he's going to go up like a mako reactor on steroids!"

Kael watched as Sieg started to run away. He looked back at the dragon then back at Sieg. It took him a second to reolize that the man wasnt jokeing. He holstered his remaining gun and started to run away from the beast.

TAG: Anyone

9. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (GM's ooc: sorry for the delay, I was hoping that if I just waited, everyone would come back and post again before I killed off the dragon, but clearly that's not working)

IC: Dragon
    Training Ground

As the several grenades exploded, releasing subzero gases into the respiratory system of the poor mutant, it siezed up, ice consuming its lungs.

As the thing's pitiful existance ended, it exposed a crack with a mannequin simply labeled, JENOVA. The Turks checked their watches, 00:17:23 to get 'JENOVA' back to the entrance before they would fail for 'succumbing to Mako poisoning'.

Tag: Turks

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ai walked up to the mannaquin.
    "Right, we need to do this fast before any freak shows pop up again. Two of us should handle "Jenova" whilst the others keep an eye out for anything nasty."
    She looked at the others.
    "That sound good?"

TAG: all

11. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Training

"That sound good?"

"That sound's perfect." She paused with a smile, which turned into a sharp expression and shouted. "Two of you. Do as the pretty girl says!"

Ylesia sassily span around and headed for the exit. "You know, I'm kidding. But I have nicer nails than the rest and don't wish to jepardise that. Heh"

12. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Kael walked up by Ai and glanced at "Jenova". He made sure his gun was firmly in its place at his hip as he made his way to the mannaquin.

"I'll help with "Jenova." Lets go, we don't have too much time left."

TAG: Anyone

13. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ai grinned at Ylesia's comment and took hold of the other side of "Jenova". She looked over to Kael and smiled.
    "Got it."
    She picked it up. It wasn't that heavy, but she knew that by the time they were out of the exit she'd be glad to be rid of it.

TAG: Kael, anyone.

14. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"Got it."

"I've got it too"

Kale picked up "Jenova" and started to walk back the way they had come.

"Guys, go on head and make sure the way is clear of monsters and stuff."

TAG: Ai, others

15. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Training

"Scout... scout..." She spoke quietly, searching the are infront of her for enemies. Team effort surpirsingly made Ylesia feel good about herself, as much as her facade covered it. She was eager to begin larger scale projects, even more so now that she knew she would be accompanied by an impressive team.

16. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    GM's final OOC: Ladies and gentlemen, it's a sad day when a GM finds himself burnt out on his own game, but that's the position I've found myself in. RL -coupled with my own exhaustion, my ever-fading familiarity with the subject matter of this game and the drop-off of roughly half of the players- has necessitated the cessation of this game. I will ask the mods to close this thread.

But despair not. Despite its early mortality, FFVII: The Story of the Turks was far more successful than it's original incarnation on the now defunct United Final Fantasy Forums, and far more successful than my previous attempts at GMing. And, it was fun while it lasted.

If you enjoyed this as much as I did, come mid-November when RL becomes less overbearing, be on the lookout for the next SephyClone Production! I'm not sure yet exactly what it'll be, but I've got some good ideas floating around in my noggin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.