main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Final Fantasy X . . . Help please!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by GoldenVeila, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1stAD

1stAD Jedi Youngling star 5

May 10, 2001
    Hehe, your head is about to hurt a little more. There are rumors of a Final Fantasy X "International" release that comes with additional side quests, an improved sphere grid system (everyone starts off in a relatively similar position and you get to choose which direction each character will take), and an epilogue disk depicting events two years after the ending of FFX.

2. GoldenVeila

GoldenVeila Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Well, I have yet to see the ending. My brother tends to ruin things in the plot for me sometimes. And then there's my friend "Have you gotten to the part where.." "No! Don't finish that sentence, what if I haven't?" Ugh... I happen to like surprises. But an epilogue disk, if that is true then that would be cool.

Anyway, I understand that they had to make their voices sound a certain way so it would at least somewhat fit the way their mouths were moving but the way Yuna says "Okay" is still funny to me. :D

3. Epyon-X

Epyon-X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Knights Of The Round + W-Summon + Mimic = (Almost) Instant Kill. :D

4. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Yeah I heard about that. It's only coming out in Japan as of now so I hope there will be a summary up somehwere! Because I want to know if... well, you know. The scene after the credits! Did it mean....

5. 1stAD

May 10, 2001
    Supposedly there will be english subtitles, though all the menu commands are still in Japanese. I don't know, I want to play it for the new sphere grid...it reminds me a of more traditional RPG's as opposed to the extremely linear ones Square makes.

6. Theedage

Theedage Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    Epyon-x, you forgot one important part of it. HP-Absorb paired with knights, this will make you invincible, assuming the enemy doesn't have any attack taht can deal 9999dmg in a single hit. This allowed me to keep my cycle to never have to break out of the attack on emerald weapon when he dealt damage.

7. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    Well.... I'm sure people will import it.... so I should be able to find out what happens in the epilogue story...

I do hope it comes out here, but I bet it won't, we never get the good stuff.

8. Theedage

Nov 15, 2001
    Yea we did!!!!! Emerald and Ruby WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Well i tend to ruin them to... do not give your bro ALL the credit!

10. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    Emerald Weapon is evil.

11. Theedage

Nov 15, 2001
    Emerald weapon is easy as hell.

12. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    That thing slaughtered me.

13. GoldenVeila

Aug 16, 2001
    AquaRose, you were the friend I was referring to, lol. What do you mean "don't give your bro all the credit"?

14. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    Oh... ok... yeah that TERRIBLE friend who does not own a PS2 who ruins it for you! Lol thanks for giving some of the credit!

15. 1stAD

May 10, 2001
    Bah, Knights of the Round stinks. Takes too long to finish and it doesn't do that much damage.

In FFX, if you get Break Damage Limit your characters can be doing physical attacks of 99,999...

16. Theedage

Nov 15, 2001
    KoR > limit

17. GoldenVeila

Aug 16, 2001
    I like Knights of the Round, it's cool. :D

AquaRose, why do you *want* credit for ruining the plot for me? ?[face_plain]

18. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    Yuna sounds funny a lot of the times because her American voice actor was the one that tried the hardest to match her voice with the japanese mouth movements.

and yeah, Tidus is a bit... squeaky. lol ;)

19. Theedage

Nov 15, 2001
    Wakka = carribean.

20. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    Just fun to be the "bad guy" every once in a while Veila!

21. GoldenVeila

Aug 16, 2001
    But Rose, ruining the plot for me is *not* a good thing. You know that, right? I get really mad at you when you do..

I like Wakka's accent. :D But...how come no one else from Besaid talks like him? ?[face_plain] I mean occasionally someone (that doesn't have voice..just a normal person walking around that only has text when you talk to them) will say "ya?" but other than that, he seems like the only one. Hmm.. *shrugs* Oh and if it has something to do with the plot I don't want to know though. :p

22. E_Greyshadow

E_Greyshadow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Prob'ly 'cause da guy just finished watching Fargo, ya?

23. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    Well I did not mean to ruin the plot... I mean give me a break I do not even own the game all I know is what you and EP tell me...

24. GoldenVeila

Aug 16, 2001
    I know. I just was wondering why you would want to ruin the plot. It just doesn't really make sense. I'm not mad at your or anything, I just like to be surprised. That's all.

Why do you always call my brother EP now, anyway. :D He's really not *that* bad...most of the time.

25. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    He calls me EP I call him EP it is a computer nerd thing, you would not understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.