main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Final Jedi Talk Press realease

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darion_Blade, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Hey guys,
    feel free to post this where ever

Jedi Talk | Gamers Tavern | Radio Evolution Press Release
    For Immediate Release

We are saddened to announce that we will no longer be able to broadcast our shows. The costs have become too much for us to maintain.
    Therefore our last broadcast of Gamers Tavern, will air Monday August 26th.
    Jedi Talk will air on Sunday September 1st for the final time.

TOPIC FOR: Gamers Tavern will be the new Wizards of the Coast release, The Power of the Jedi. A RPG supplement that ties into the Star Wars RPG. Also remembering to good times of Gamers Tavern; Hosted by: Gene and Mark.

TOPIC FOR: Jedi Talk will be, STAR WARS, And the Memories you have about Jedi Talk. We have been on the air for about three and half years and we have been privileged to talk to some great people. Rumored that Storm Trooper Bob may make final appearance as well.

We are sad to go, but we want to have a good time on the last shows. Please join if you have the time we would love to see you there.

We knew there would be some questions asked so:
    FAQ:
    Q: Are the sites going to be up?
    A: No, as of September 2 the sites will be entirely down.
    Q: What about the archives?
    A: The archives will not be available off our servers, but we are compiling them and well will be sharing them on sharing programs. So you will still be able to get them, just have to do some digging.
    Thanks to all the fans, companies, web sites, and guests and everyone that supported us. We hope to see you on the last shows.

---Fell free to post this wherever there is an interest.---

May the Force Be with you.
    The Staff

2. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Thank you Darion, thank you Lars, thank you Kal, Kody, Dewback.........thank you everyone that made Jedi Talk possible. My only regret is that I didn't find you sooner. When I win a billion dollars in the lottery, I will bring you all back and buy you your own studio. :)

As long as Jedi Talk is in our hearts, it will never truly be gone.

3. BroSuess

BroSuess Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    I don't know what to say...you guys will be missed. I hope you'll find the means to get back on the air by EPIII!!!
    best wishes....I'll hear ya sept. 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.