main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Final Preparations--Anakin/Padmé Mush, Third and Final Part 5/12/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MissPadme, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Awesome job! Brings back memories too. OK, I didn't elope, but I remember finding my dress and thinking "That's the ONE." Ooh, and the wedding night...are you gonna post that?

2. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    The detail paid to the wedding gown was lovely MissPadme! [face_love]

It makes me have wedding bell blues...hmmm.

(sigh) [face_love]

Humaira realises she's single 8-}

This is utterly romantic and I love it. [face_love] Can't wait for the next part. Keep up the great work! :D

All the best and God Bless

Humaira

3. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    stacysatrip--No, no wedding night chapter. Sorry. There is an upcoming PM-only vignette though... [face_devil]
    Jedi_Humaira_Blaine--Don't sweat it, I'm single too.

--MissPadme

4. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Up! Can't wait for that PM only vig, either...

JS

5. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    It's all coming together I really like how you've portrayed Padme, knowing what she is doing and risking everything but knowing she loves Anakin more. Defiently a fave fic from the A/A camp.
    I really do think Padme would prefer the older style of dress.
    I hope to see Ani's P.O.V soon!!!

6. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    JazzSkywalker--Thanks for the up.
    Hananiah--Thank you...I will tell you that the final part is from Anakin's p.o.v..

I forgot to update the message title...I'm surprised anyone managed to find part two of this!

--MissPadme

7. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Well, folks, this is it, Part Three. Sorry it's kind of short.

Thanks everyone for dropping in to read this and for leaving your kind comments.

Here it is, again from Anakin's p.o.v.--and I guarantee it's a happy ending ;).

Anakin paced nervously on the balcony. The holy man had arrived, the sun was starting to sink below the distant mountains, and Padmé wasn?t ready yet. All poor Threepio could do was watch his maker glide back and forth in a purposeful stride, his dark cloak billowing around him.

What if she?s changed her mind? What if she?s locked in her bedchamber and won?t come out? Perspiration broke out on Anakin?s forehead as every worst-case scenario played through his mind.

No, wait. I can?t think like this. Padmé loves me. She wants this as much as I do. I have to be calm. If anything was truly wrong, I would know. I would feel it through the Force. Anakin stopped his pacing and closed his eyes. The ancient mantras he?d learned at the Temple replayed through his mind, slowing his breathing and heart rate to normal. The Force flowed through him and he could feel the presence of every living being near him, from the patient holy man to the birds singing their evening songs to the insects buzzing around the flowers on the balustrade to the fish in the lake. But one presence in the Force shone brighter to him than Tatooine?s suns. It was a presence made up of love, light, and the very essence of this verdant, living world. And it was coming nearer...

A series of cheerful electronic beeps and whistles interrupted Anakin?s meditations. ?Artoo! Miss Padmé!? Threepio exclaimed as the astromech droid and its mistress appeared in the doorway to the balcony. Artoo rolled toward where Threepio stood, Padmé following behind him.

Anakin could do nothing more but stare in amazement at his bride as she walked toward him. She had never looked so beautiful to him, dressed in an exquisite white gown and an antique lace veil dotted with seed pearls. She was as etheriel as the legendary angels of Iego, whom he had compared to her a lifetime ago in that dusty Mos Espa shop.

?I?m sorry I?m late,? she said with a little smile.

?My lady,? he said, this time not as a formal address but as a deeply-felt endearment. He took her hand in his left hand and pressed it gently to his lips. He then turned to the holy man. ?We?re ready to begin, I think.? With that, the holy man nodded and began the ancient incantations that bound countless hearts over the centuries.

The End

--MissPadme

8. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    That was lovely!! Short but meaningful.

9. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Well it was different to what I expected...but then who want's to be predictable right? ;)

Nice work MissPadme and thanks for the "pick-me-up" earlier.

I'm gonna try and enjoy my singleness! ;)

Humaira

10. AnakinPadmeSkywalker

AnakinPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2003
    Very, very heartwarming. I loved it!

11. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Very sweet. A great ending to the series.

What if she?s changed her mind?
    Yep. Yep, yep, yep. If he didn't think this at some point, then we'd really have to worry... :D

12. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Thanks, everyone!

Just to let you all know, I've completed a new vignette that I will be posting soon on my House of Vignettes thread (link below) and available right now, a PM-only story. It's a sequel to my previous PM story "In the Middle of the Night."

Here's a preview:

One of the things he loved most about Padmé was her coquettish naughtiness, the way she could combine red hot sensuality with innocence. The fact she shared this aspect of herself only with Anakin was a huge turn-on for him. He casually tossed aside the undergarment and seized her, bringing his lips down on hers in a devouring kiss. [face_devil]

Upsie...

--MissPadme

13. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Ah, love. [face_love] Very nice thing to come back to after a 24-hour flu bout. :D

And you know, especially after a teaser like that, that of course I'm interested in that PM-only viggie. [face_mischief]

14. AnakinPadmeSkywalker

AnakinPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2003
    Alright! Bring on the vignette!

15. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Alderaan21--I'm glad you're feeling better!
    AnakinPadmeSkywalker--If you mean the naughty one, you'll have to PM me. But I have a nice squeaky clean one I will post on Monday on my House of Vignettes thread (link in the signature).

--MissPadme

16. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Upsie...

--MissPadme

17. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Cheers to one of my favorite authors! Story was everything I was wanted and more. A nice bit of insight into Anakin and Padme's pre wedding adventures.

BTW: Like several of my other favorite authors this fic and your others have inspired my to write my 1st full length Ani/Padme tale.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.