main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Final Recap for Today's Meeting (3-9-2002)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cigam Retah, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
  2. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Dior,

I started this with a slam but then thought better of it. Instead I'll ask you to please reconsider your comments and try to display a $200 an hour level of charm since we can't enjoy the looks your so proud of.

Sandy

3. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Wolfgang an angry person? I don't believe it.

4. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Wolfgang_Treadwell: Angry to the extreme!

5. Wolfgang_Treadwell

Wolfgang_Treadwell Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
  6. Lumwyrm

Lumwyrm Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Hahaha!
    She thinks Wolfgang is bitter and spiteful like me, instead of the sad clown that he is.

7. Cigam Retah

Mar 30, 1999
    Dammit Lum, I wanted to make the sad clown crack!

8. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Wolfgang an angry person? I don't believe it.

No kidding.... usually that's me.

9. ChuckMc72

ChuckMc72 Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2001
    I know I'm new here, and don't want to ruffle any feathers already, but where might we not so pretty folks get to view the beauty that is DIOR? Just asking..really..I wanna see her..

10. DarkSithKnight

DarkSithKnight Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    I missed it...damn...I know this is kind of late, but I've been busy (to the extreme!) and thus have not been able to attend/post. I'll try harder to make it to the one in April though. Really.

I don't doubt that Dior is a model. Her spelling mistakes are hideous. :D

Yes, I know I'm evil, and I embrace that.

11. HRH-Dior-Daala

HRH-Dior-Daala Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    i have always admitted to not being the best speller and i'm not best typist in the world- who the hell cares

i rather be a bad speller then a geek was sends saturday afternoons role
    playing
    go out and date the female, darksithknight
    go out and see the sunshine
    stop playing with dice
    i'm ready for you geeks in april
    a spy told me about all your "special" personalties
    dior

12. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    Ummmm.....Play nice kiddies.....

one a lighter note....

about the geeks role-playing thing...
    a girl might break up with you but your dice will always be there.

sunshine is overrated...I saw the sun once...and the white face in the sky hurtses smeagol's eyes it does....my precious does not like it....no we doesn't....does we....

and thanks to Bill Gates...geeks are now poised to rule the world! We'll have all of you Role-playing soon....MUHAHAHAHA!! There is no escape! YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!

13. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    For what its worth, I believe Dior is a $200 an hour model. She comes across as shallow, petty, and vain and needs to act outrageously just to get attention. Plus, the criteria is pretty low. Take off your clothes, position yourself in less than normal poses, and you too can be a $200 an hour model.

Dior, the "geeks" you refer to have accomplished quite a bit in their lives, far more than you probably imagine. You might want to give them a bit more credit and might try a different approach since you're really little more at the moment than a faceless hag with a shakey story.

I for one am not impressed. Some have asked for some examples of your extreme beauty. Every real model I know has a professional website to solicit jobs, either through an agency or personal agent. Since you fail to come up with this, I question your claims. I think you're a self-centered woman whose personal value seems to go little further than her own praise about her own looks. I have dated several models in my time (real ones not your apparent psuedo-version) as well as some fairly ugly women and everything in-between. I've learned that anyone who primarily judges others and themselves by their looks has a very, very narrow view on the value of people and seriously needs to grow the Hell up. Your "spy" comment just confirms this level of immaturity. I'm not certain what reaction you thought you'd get from that one. I actually like everyone who was at the meeting and am not worried about anything one of them might have said. If you want to use your spy effectively, you might use him to determine how foolish your present approach is with this group.

As for your spelling, when you communicate via the written word, that indicates your level of intelligence. When you marry poor grammer and punctuation with the comments you spew out you sound pretty stupid. As you ask, "Who the Hell cares?". Members of this board have the same reaction as to your beauty comments. It shows that your DNA wasn't mixed as well as you think. Do you understand this, sweet cheeks?

My larger question is why are you on the board in the first place? Do you intend to stir up trouble or do you just feel the need for some attention? What do you actually have to contribute to this group? This is the TFN Florida fan board. Are you in the right place? All I've seen from you are comments about how everyone else in the world is an idiot except for you. You come across EXACTLY as my daughter did when she was 16, except she grew out of it. If you want to interact with the members here, then I strongly suggest you abandon the "cool chick" attitude, act a LOT more maturely, and start over. I also suggest everyone give her the chance to do this if she tries. This is supposed to be a fan board after all.

Just my opinion.

Sandy

14. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I run away in terror from models. That's because 1.)I'm a geek who prefers to sit at home on Saturdays and play cyber roleplaying. 2.)am not the most beautiful gal at all. The second reason could have something to do with the fact that, I have health problems that prevent me from getting pale, and I can't toderate the sun for long durations of time. Plus I look like a lepricn.

And I'll admit to being a geek. I'd rather study things on nuclear physics and genetics, then flounce about bragging about how good I "think" I look.

And my dance teacher can make $200 to $3oo an hour for actually doing something. She trains us good and hard. That is well earned and deserved money.

And I am not all that privy to the fact that someone puts other down because they think that they are higher because they are pretty. My younger sis is like that and it really hurts my feelings.

And I'm sure that other peeps who have read your past posts where you brag and put others down have felt offended.

I know I have.

The girls at tschool who are models tend to make fun of my looks. So it seems that there are models who are caught up in themselves. I could be one because of my not pretty, but unique look. But I chose not to be, for reasons that you have just supplied. You have seemed a wee bit shallow in your above posts. I'm not that type of person, nor do I envy those who are and think that it is ok because they are pretty.

Sorry for my rant, I just hate it when people try to look better by bragging and putting others down.

I go now to a dance show in Ockeechobee.

Bye-bers.

15. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    Do me a favor all.... Please....This is a public forum, and everyone and their brother reads this thing. If anyone has to harsh someone, no matter how well read it may be, can we please use the Private Messages, or emails.
    Better yet, we will hash this stuff out at the meeting. I know most of you have no qualms about dishing face to face and that is the way it should be.
    Thes boards are for infomation, entertainment and instruction. It is a way of sharing our talents with the whole world. I would like it if we all strived for that type of decorum.
    I do not want Orlando to be seen as a flame war country. No matter how justified it may be. In the end we all loose.
    Buzz

16. HRH-Dior-Daala

HRH-Dior-Daala Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    i am proud to say have never removed my clothing and i never "fooled around"
    for work
    and i'm theatrical-trained actress-when i'm not modeling i work in medical field
    public nudity violates my personal beliefs-so i do not that and my agents do send
    me on those calls
    i will always stand by my personal beliefs

do something important things with your time like-
    watching the florida state government
    state government is trying to limit public access to government records
    the state house has already approved one bill
    the more we know about out government the better the country and safer
    SUNSHINE LAW
    HAVE ALL OF YOU CALLED YOUR SENATORS AND REPS ABOUT THIS
    OUR STATE HOUSE OF REPS PASSED A LAW ALLOWING PHONE COMPANIES TO
    INCREASE MONTHLY PHONE BILLS BY $3 TO $8 A MONTH NOW THIS BILL
    HAS TO GO THE STATE SENATE

does any one take the time to vote?
    put down the dice and vote and call your reps and senators
    didn't you people learn any thing from the OT about an oppressive government
    and the removal of public voice in government
    dior

17. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Actually Daala, I do ther things with my time.

I do on average 5 to 10 charity dance shows a year. I also write articles for the newspaper discussing public awrenss ideas for the blind and visually impaired. And I have written other articles discussing the sort of things that you just suggested. I have written articles stating the importance of music in schools. The county where I go to school in wants to do away with drama, band, orchastra, and chors. I love acting and singing a lot.

Sadly all of my past articles have been rejected.

I wish I could vote, but I'm only 14. So I'll have to wait 4 years or so. lol.

18. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Dior,

I was simply going to ignore this but then abandoned that wiser course of action for this post. I'm not sure why you've decided to communicate with people whom you obviously hold in such disdain. Your spy should have told you that most everyone in the group, even the dice rollers, have a pretty full life. I would like to see you either start posting inputs that aren't insults to others/dribble about what a cool chick you are or would like you to wander off to some virtual or real location that enjoys your interaction. Either option is fine with me but again, just my opinion and I am only a single member on the board.

Futhermore, it is inappropriate to post politicial rants in this forum as it is outside the scope of this board. I realize this rant was intended as an insult to other board members but that doesn't make it any more proper.

For the last time, I ask you to revise your style and stop insulting others. If you are incapable of doing this, I ask you to simply stop posting. I agree with Buzz that the TFN is not a forum for flame wars. If you continue in this manner, I don't see how that can be avoided.

Apologies to Buzz and anyone else if this further disrupts the board.

Sandy

19. Cigam Retah

Mar 30, 1999
    I agree with Sandy. This is outragous. If this action contines, I will have to report this disrespectful, disruptive behavior to a higher power, which will have your posting privledges removed.

20. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    The gloves come off now.... Stand by.

Mayo. You are a beautiful person. Don't judge your insides by others outsides. You just keep rocking on girl!

Buzz

21. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    L:limps into thread:

That's it! Three dance shows in one day is a lot for a gl. My ankle went out on me in my FIRST dance. I didn't fall thank goodness.

Thanks Buzz. My mom is always trying to tell me that. I'm just stubborn about it.

So what I look like a wee lepricon! lol. :D

That's what a little kid called me at a show.

Well gotta go bounce out for a while. I think I should check on my sister. She also did all fo the shows today. She is really new at this and was kinda shicked that she did it. lol.

:limps out of thread humming Danny Boy:

22. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Mayo,

I've met a lot of people in my time, good, bad, confused, brilliant, you name it. You have endless qualilities to be proud of. Never let petty people make you doubt the good person you are.

Sandy

23. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Thanks bunches Sandy. :) I've been feeling really depressed lately.

24. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    Depressed on St. Pat's day? NO!

Granted you're too young to really fully appreciate Irelands major contributions to the world...(thank you for Guinness...now export Smithwick's will ya?)

But still!!

Erin Go Bragh! (or however you spell it....)

25. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Top of the mornin to ya.

Rogue I'm NEVER depressed on St. Paty's day. lol. I'm only tired.

Remember to wear your green everyone.

Today, I get to march in a parade, and dance in a park afterwards. Then tonight I dance at an Elks clu, and hen a country club.

I am determined to keep in good spirits today.

I have to go see if they newspaper photographer put the embarrassing picture of me in the news paper. lol. That way I know whether or not I have to go out in disguise.

;)

slan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.