main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Final Scene of Episode III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jabachile, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabachile

Jabachile Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    Here's how I envision it:

We've had the scenes showing the babies being brought to separate planets, yadda, yadda...

<<Fade into a desert shot. All we see is barreness. The camera pans to the left and we see two boys playing with sticks as swords. We hear a speeder pull up and the two boys (one taller with dark brown hair, about 10, and one shorter with blonde, about 7) turn and look in its direction.

We see a man get out of the speeder greeted by Uncle Owen. They talk and the man calls to the tall boy.

Man: Biggs! Biggs, c'mon we have some work to do, you promised.

Biggs: Alright, alright...(turns to Luke). I've gotta go, Luke. We'll play again tomorrow?

Luke: Yeah, sure.

Biggs and Luke walk over to their dads/guardians talking. Luke stands next to Owen's leg says bye to Biggs, and Biggs leaves with his dad.

Luke stares at them with a look of sadness and wonder.

Owen: Luke? Luke, you alright?

Luke: Uncle Owen...my dad...what was he like?

Owen gets uncomfortable.

Owen: He was...a good man. He loved you very much...now c'mon, let's get ready for supper.

Owen walks hand-in-hand with Luke to the homestead. Luke and Owen are in the middle of some conversation in the next shot.

Owen:...Oh, don't worry, I doubt you'll ever have to get in one of those nutty ships.

Luke: Good, because I wanna be a Jedi, like my dad was!

Owen kneels down on one knee holding Luke's shoulders.

Owen: Luke, listen to me. There are no more Jedis, there haven't been for a long time...now I know you like swordfighting, but....your future is here, on Tatooine. Being farmer isn't all that bad, huh?

Owen gives him a little nudge and a hug, smiling.

Owen: C'mon, Luke...supper.

Owen walks into the doorway, but Luke stays behind. He stares at the sunset from the door (a la ANH) and has that look of wonder and sadness on his face, wondering where his father is.

The next shot of Lukes face bleeds into a shot of Vader's mask. Vader is standing on the bridge of a Star Destroyer looking down with sadness. He's approached by Grand Moff Tarkin.

Tarkin: Lord Vader, the Emperor requests your presence for transmission...

Vader keeps on staring, ignoring Tarkin.

Tarkin: Lord Vader...

Vader then looks up with one last thought of Luke. He then says to himself...

Vader: As you wish, my master...

Vader swiftly turns and walks with Tarkin into the transmission room.>>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.