main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Final SDSWS Logo

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by fx88, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    I've completed the logo, hopefully you guys and gals like it. I still have to get ahold of a color fan and determine the exact colors for printing shirts and stuff.

I posted 2 low quality versions of the logo, 1st one is the actual logo and another one is a patch idea.

I don't know alot about printing shirts so someone may have to take over at this point, but I'll help out every step. First we have to determine the design. And then we can make abunch and hopefully raise some money for the SDSWS.

P.S.: And if you want any last minute changes please let me know.

SDSWS Logo

2. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Looks quite nice.

3. TK-1178

TK-1178 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    I would suggest making the patch round. Move the trees and sabers into the circle, it'll make it cheaper to make too.

But looks GREAT!

Jeff

4. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
  5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I've always thought the palm trees were perfect for the SDSWS logo. When we are wearing the shirts at conventions/events we will easily be able to pick each other out in the crowd. Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put into the logo Dave!
    Soon you'll be seeing your logo on shirts, cups, patches, caps, and whatever other items we decide to sell. :D

6. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Yes, they are very nice looking.

7. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    Sweet! I really like it. I think the patch should stay how it is though, It looks better with the trees somewhat out of the circle. Keep up the good work!

8. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    as for antenna balls... Instant Imprints (where i got my shirts for EP2 doen)can print on antenna balls, with a 250 ball minimum... i still think we should make Death Star antenna balls

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Ooooh... I think we can sell lots of Death Star Antenna Balls at the comic con! I know I want one! Actually I want several, because the idea is soooo cool, I know someone is going to steal it off my antenna!

10. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    Linda;

Please see if you can up-load the SDSWS Logo onto the SDSWS's Yahoo! Group. And use it as the Group Picture. Because that SDSWS Logo does speaks for itself.

11. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    Well, sorry to do this, but I changed the logo a little. And it's for the better I think.

New Logo

Please read the about the changes on the site.

p.s.: the colors will be much more vibrant in the real logo, these are bland because I had to reduce quality for the web.

12. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    i think this one is more readable.... and it strengthens the tie in to star wars by incorporating the type face...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.