main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Finalization of RPG plans tomorrow...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Kurgan1, Mar 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Okay, let's get a final head count for tomorrow's event. So far, I know that Eric, Kevin, James, myself, Rob, THX, Nabooty, Jarvis, and Jon are playing. Have I forgotten anyone?

Does everyone have a character sheet yet (with the exception of Eric and Kevin, as I have your sheets with me)?

If anyone has any further questions, etc. please e-mail me at:

darkempire33@hotmail.com, okeday?

2. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Hope you guys all have fun :) I've been babbling about you all getting together to my hubby and I think I've suckered him into running a game for me again soon (ok so I've been harassing him for a long time to run another one for me at least a one or two game deal) mwahahah

I used to game w/ friends of his but I also enjoy the occasional game he runs just for me.. gives us both a chance to have fun w/out having to get involved in long campaigns with big groups of ppl.. woo.

Anyway.. just a note to say I hope you all have fun at the game.. laterz!

3. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Why are the people who were there for the first round listed last ;) ?

I will be there directly after work. (So glad I can say that :p)

Brian, I hope you like Busch beer! I borrowed some of your Guinness and I had to replace it with something. :D JK

Kurgan, I will tell you now that I will kill any Gungan on site! (I reserve that right as a self respecting smugglar! :cool: ) "Okeday? "LOL!
    ;)JK;)

4. Sirikus_Willowbend

Sirikus_Willowbend Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2000
    Hey guys - just letting ya know I'm running a wee bit late, since I know thx can check these boards while ya'll are waiting =) but I'll be there asap with my big wookiee luvin friend in tow - heheh I'll work on getting him a character set up in the car on the way over here in just a bit - or he can just sit in and watch - but I'll help him make a character just in case

see ya in a few
    sirk

5. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    Well, I guess you all know that I didn't make it today. After out wet Girl Scouts meeting at 3:00 and burned pizza for lunch, I was going to come out for a little while. Then my wonderful hubby informed me that I needed to take him up to Harley to pick up his bike that was being work on. When I got back home it was 4:30 and I figured it was to late to go, cause I just have to turn back around and go fix dinner. :(

Let me know if you're going to meet again and I WILL make it. :D

Bev

6. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Thanks, Kurgan and everyone, for another fun RPG session! Thanks, THX for helping me in that struggle with the Dark Side :D

The sobriety-challenged Jedi lives on!

7. SabreMaker

SabreMaker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    OH MAN! We completely missed it?
    Ok, here's the deal. My wife and I are avid RPG'ers and Star Wars is our favorite. We live north of Fort Worth and think it is wonderfull to be able to get into contact with players using the FanForce.
    May the Force aid us in getting together soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.