main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Finally a fan after seeing this movie

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Finn5billion, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finn5billion

Finn5billion Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2016
    What galaxy is Star Wars set in? I know that Star Trek's set in the Milky Way, but what about Star Wars?
    God bless, Jason Irelan
    :falcon:

2. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    You are not permitted to have an answer, nor are you permitted to think that an answer exists, and you are going to be inundated with chastening reminders to this effect. But check out Sombrero Galaxy and compare it to the galaxy at the end of ESB. Read about its overal size relative to Milky Way and Andromeda, and about the relative size between its core/bulge and its disk. See if it has anything interesting that resonates with a 'Kessel Run' type of feature. See if it satisfies any kind of 'biggest evar' kind of criterion that would make it an interesting candidate for GFFA. Some EU and some canon sources might give some sizes to the GFFA, from edge to edge, that are analogous to the MW. If such authorities describe your consumption, then Sombrero cannot be it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombrero_Galaxy

3. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I'm going to guess......maybe this fits better in the "Saga In-Depth" forum??? :confused:

If there's not already a thread about this there...

4. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    an imaginary one.. but andromeda is what facts point to.

5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm glad you're a fan now but there is nothing that indicates what galaxy it is set in so the answer to this question is... we don't know. I'm gonna go ahead and lock this now but welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.