main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Finally found the right place.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Shekel_1383, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Shekel_1383

Shekel_1383 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 2, 2016
    Hi, after ages of searching round the internet, it looks like I've finally found a place with like minded people to discuss the Star Wars to my hearts content, and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

I guess I'll put some info about my self now; my names Matthew and I come from a town in the North East of England. My favourite Star Wars movie is tied between Empire and The Force Awakens, and my favourite (now non-cannon) EU media is the Thrawn Trilogy.

Etav Byx likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Matthew_Walker1383! :)

I've realised that a really good movie has to stand a re-watching about two years after the first watching. If it's still great and not looking like bad made bluescreen movie all the time, then it can stand as a real top movie. I really hope that TFA has that potential - since I got disappointed of RotS when I re-watched it... The Original Trilogy stand it! :D

Enjoy your stay and don't miss checking out your local FanForce. There are some more fans in England and it's much fun to meet other people from your area. :)

Etav Byx likes this.
  3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi Matthew.

Welcome to the Boards, and we hope you enjoy your time with us.

I would normally caution using your entire actual name on the internet.

As Skiara says, you should check out your FanForce community http://boards.theforce.net/forums/united-kingdom.10027/]here[/url].

You can announce your existence in the Roll Call thread near the top of that screen.

I-5

Skiara likes this.
  4. Shekel_1383

Shekel_1383 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 2, 2016
    I don't particularity mind having my name out there, and besides, I can't change my username. Thanks though.

5. JediLovett92

JediLovett92 Jedi Knight

Dec 31, 2015
    Welcome, I'm a newbie here too!

Skiara likes this.
  6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Skiara likes this.