main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Finally, got a car

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I finally got a car. My Dad put down a thousand dollars on a 1988 Dodge Caravan. And for a thoussand dollars...it's more like worth three or five thousand. It's in excellent shape and I love it.

Although I still only have my permitt, I can drive with someone over 21. Anyways, I cut off somebody already. [face_laugh] But it was an accident. I was following my Dad home and for only once, I forgot to look. Luckly the other guy in the other vehicle is a better driver. Although he did give me the finger.

Anyways, now that I have transportation, if there are any RMFF plans, if someone's willing to drive or allow me to drive, I'm in. :D

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    sounds cool .
    i remember my first car . it was an 79 oldsmobile cutlas salon . it was maroon , 4 door , looked and drove like a turtle . but it was my drum haulin POS

3. Aqua

Aqua Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2003
    Ooh, first car for me was a 74 VW beetle. Cute little thing...until it stopped going.

4. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    74 Gran Torino, until I burned out the engine in less than 3 months :eek:

5. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    77 Ford Pinto.....complete with 8 track player! Fondly remembered as the "Blue Bandit"

6. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    My firstest first car was also a 70's era Ford Pinto. It was taxi cab yellow and a hatchback. So kewl. My second car was a Mustang. Much kewler.

7. PIMP_BOT

PIMP_BOT Jedi Master star 2

Jun 6, 2002
    my first pimp-mobile was a big wheel with gold spokes and fuzzy dice on the mirror .

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    '96 Dodge Intrepid. I'm a spoiled child.

Very cool though about your car! So this means you'll be at the Christmas party? :D

9. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    '93 Ford Taurus... ;) Which is kinda odd, cause my dad hates Ford and such...

*SB*

10. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Baby blue Chrysler New Yorker for me, with a short in the message system. So every time something was wrong (such as low gas level) it would cycle through all the messages. Which meant this computerized female voice would cut out the radio to announce "The engine oil pressure is low, the fuel is low, the door is ajar..." and on through all of its programmed messages. Atleast it stopped once it ran through them, except for when the gas level was just hovering around the trigger point, then every turn or sudden change in velocity would trigger the whole thing again. My mom said she liked the car because it would nag me.

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    My mom said she liked the car because it would nag me.

[face_laugh]

12. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    somebodys parents wernt thinking when they bought him a van. or maybe they were thinking of a mini van full of little bravo offspring ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.