main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Finally making an account

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by TheZaxanator, Jul 16, 2015.

1. TheZaxanator

TheZaxanator Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 16, 2015
    Hi there, I've been tentatively reading from these forums for a while now but been very timid about it because I've been catching up on a lot of Legend books this past year and was worried about accidentally coming across spoilers. Well just a few days ago I finished Apocalypse, so I only have Mercy Kill and Crucible left so I'm almost ready to take a more active part in discussion online, and making this account is step number 1!

About me, I'm 19 and I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I was completely hooked from the first time I watched the OT on VHS as a child and enjoyed watching the Prequels as they came out as well. At the start of 2002, my parents bought me the first issue of the Star Wars fact file and reading through all the interesting characters and places in events spanning thousands of years my love for Star Wars went from just being some films I enjoyed to a Universe I loved.

I love basically all things Star Wars, and I look forward to being a part of these forums!

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  2. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Welcome!

I haven't read many of the novels but working my way through A New Dawn now and plan to go on to read Tarkin after that. I know what you mean about it going from a few movies to a whole universe to discover. :D

See you around the forums!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome TheZaxanator! :)

You'll find many places to enjoy while waiting for the next movie. Have lot of fun and don't forget to check out your local FanForce, if they have an event for the new movie (aka meeting). :D

See you around! :)