Beyond Finally- sequal to the story then

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SithTahiri, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. SithTahiri Jedi Knight

star 3
    Finally

Though this bloody war with the Yuuzhan Vong; many horrible things happend and still are as the war continues. . Terrible things: a hero gone that very hero has the very key to end the war; he knows something that everybody else doesn?t about the Yuuzhan , Vong the New Republic crippled. Time is running out. It seems that the New Republic will lose war and all will be lost forever. If they lose they will be forever tortured by the teachings of the Yuuzhan Vong. But now that hero is returning home.........

?I am telling you must enforce this!? said Jedi Master Kyp Durron. ?At what cost?? demanded Jagged Fel; husband of Jaina Solo Fel. ?We have lost so much already. What else could we lose Kyp?? Kyp opened his mouth to say something but a look from Luke Skywalker stopped him. ?I agree with you Jag,? Luke said. ?We can?t loose much more.?

?What can we do?? said Tahiri Veila Solo; widow of Anakin Solo. She held her child Anakin Solo; who was born a week after his father?s death. He had his father?s brown hair but his mother?s startling green eyes. ?With these small children the best protection they have is the Maw,? she said. Jaina Solo Fel nodded her agreement to her sister-in-law. She had twins herself. Han Fel and Leia Syal Fel.

Leia seemed to be thinking. ?We lost the war along time ago. When Anakin died,? she said. ?He was the Chosen One of the New Jedi Order, and if I am very much mistaken his son Anakin is the next Chosen one. He is too young of course. She sent a wary eye to everyone. ?I think you know what we need but how? Someone must know,? she said. And everyone did know. Even the non-Force sensitive did. Tahiri gasped. ?You don?t mean? How?? she asked. Han just looked at his wife. If Jag didn?t have his arm around Jaina she would have fainted. Luke looked at his sister and said sharply ?How would we do it?? ?I am not sure,? she said.

?I don?t think this will work,? Kyp annouced. ?Kyp do us a favor and shut up,? Jag said. Kyp scowled but he did shut up. ?We don?t have much time,? Leia said. ?The Empire will help in many ways I think,? said Luke thinking about the Empire?s new ties with the Galactic Allinece. ?The Chiss will help,? said Jag. ?They will help under my command.? Leia nodded. Tahiri couldn?t believe it.
    Would they be able to do it? How? They think they can. They are sure of it.

They want to somehow bring Anacin back. Because He is the Force and The Force is Anakin.

Anakin Solo looked around. He was in the after-life
    Many knew he didn?t belong here. But they didn?t know what to do. What he didn?t know that Master Yoda was standing near him sighing. ?He will never learn will he?? he thought. Sighing once again he walked towards the young man. ?Troubled are you not?? Yoda asked. Though it was a statement more than a question. Anakin nodded.
    ?Why?? Yoda asked. Anakin sighed, ?Because of my son and wife! I left my wife as a widow to raise a child! In a war! My son will never no what it is like to have a father!? Anakin cried.

?It is all my fault!? he said. ?If only I would have watched out I wouldn?t have been so stupid.? He sighed. ?I need to go back, and you know it? he said looking at Yoda over his shoulder sharply. Yoda leaned forward. Anakin was wise beyond his years. And now his was no longer a child. He had changed. The war changed him. Anakin was right. His place was with his wife Jedi Knight Tahiri and their young son Anakin. But how? The mystry deepens.....

?Ami! We have to let him some how get back!? Anakin Skywalker cried. ?Why thoug
  2. Jek_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Pretty good, I'd like to see more. Pretty comfy in here isn't? Anyway, how did Anakin die? Is this where Tahiri was pregnant when he died on the strike mission?
  3. SithTahiri Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes,but Tahiri never went on the strike mission. I will be doing more.
  4. SithTahiri Jedi Knight

star 3
    Here is Chapter II!

?Anor tried to what?? Leia cried. It was the next day. Tahiri just told them what happened the night before. Han had already put his hand on his blaster. ?Was Ani hurt at all?? Jaina asked. ?No-I received a Force message from Anakin.? Tahiri said. Several people gasped. General Anntil- Wedge as he told her to call him asked ?what did he say?? Tahiri took a deep breath. ?He said ?Don?t worry soon, I am coming home.?? Tahiri said. ?Than he gave me a warning with the Force
    ?Hurry!? than I heard the cries from my son?s room.? She said.

?You said he looked like a Shamed One?? Face asked. Tahiri nodded. ?As most of you know the Yuuzhan Vong took the title of Executor away from Nom Anor. We don?t know what he did next. I will have the Wraiths look into this,? Face said. There were murmurs of agreement. ?About Anakin-the adult- he said he is coming home?? Jag asked. ?Yes,? Tahiri said. ?He must know that he is coming back than-but how?? Jag asked. Tahiri shrugged.

?There is a way Anakin could come back,? Leia said. ?How?? Tahiri asked. ?Well we would have to go to his resting or dying place,? Leia began. ?Resting? said Tahiri. ?Dying? said Han. ?Oh come on Han! Just because his resting-place was at Hapes doesn?t mean anything. Besides your son married the Queen Mother of Hapes,? Luke said. Han put his hands up in a defeat.

?Okay after that we must take his lightsaber and Tahiri you will be holding the lightsaber and than you must say something good about him and send a Force message to him. I will do it too. Also Luke, Mara, Jaina and Jacen should send something too. It might increase our chances. But Tahiri with the life-bond you hold with Anakin that just might be able to bring him back.? Leia said. ?Now what ships should we take?? Mara asked. ?Well we don?t even know who is all going yet Mara!? Luke cried.

?Well you, me, Tahiri, Han, Leia, Anakin, Jaina, Jag, Leia Syal, Han, Ben and we should have at least another Jedi and some military person.? Mara said. ?Plus if all goes well we will have Another Anakin,? Leia said. ?So at least fourteen people.? ?I will come,? came the voice of Kenth Hammer. ?Great!? Han cried. ?So just one person.? ?I will come,? came the voice of none other than- Wes Janson. ?Okay,? Leia said. ?Just don?t do anything stupid to the Hapen people.? Leia said. It just had to happen that Wes? face spilt into an evil grin.
    ?I can take my X-Wing,? Wes said. ?No we want everyone to stay together,? Leia said. ?Okay than what ships should we take?? Jaina asked. ?Well Leia, Tahiri, tiny Anakin, Wes you can come with us on the Falcon we could use someone down in the turrets in case we run into some Vong, and Tahiri will have Ani with her and than we will take the adult Anakin back with us on the Falcon,? Han said. ?Luke, Ben and I will take the Jade Shadow.? Mara said. ?And Kenth, Jaina, Leia Syal, Han and Jag will come on the Revenge.? Han said.

?Tahiri!? Leia cried ?You do have the lightsaber right?? ?Of course,? she said. She sighed. ?One child and I have trouble packing for him!? Tahiri said. Leia smiled. ?I?ll help, I haven?t packed a child?s things in years.? Leia said. The two packed in silence wondering if it would work. ?Do you think it will work?? Tahiri asked. Leia looked at her and asked ?What does your heart tell you?? ?Yes, it will work.? Tahiri said silent tears streaming down her young face. Tahiri and Anakin married young because their might not have been any tomorrow for them with the war going on. They didn?t tell
  5. SithTahiri Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tahiri was in awe by the new-found beauty of Hapes. This planet was beautiful. Han however didn?t seem moved by this beauty he was arguing with an official from Hapes. ?My son is Prince Jacen Solo!? he cried. ?Who is with you?? came the official voice. ?I am Han Solo, my wife Leia Organa Solo, Wes Janson, Tahiri Veila Solo and Anakin Solo II,? Han said. ?Isn?t he dead?? he asked. Han yelled ?ANAKIN SOLO II! HIS SON!? ?Oh you may proceed.? Han just shut off the comlick. Tahiri laughed at her father-in-law?s manner.

It seems that what Han did got the Shadow and Revenge to get on land quick. Queen Mother Tenel Ka and and her husband Jaina?s twin Jacen met them. ?Ah my in-law family and Major Janson and Jedi Kenth Hammer welcome,? said Tenel Ka. Wes and Kenth bowed. Jacen asked ?What brings you all here?? ?We are going to try to bring Anakin back,? Leia said. Tenel Ka actually looked shocked. Jacen looked confused. Tenel Ka cleared her thoat and said ?Well we shall show you to your suits.? They followed.

Three Days Later

It was time to do it. Tahiri came to where Anakin was rested. She put his lightsaber on the resting spot. It seemed that she was only needed. The rest stayed away. Tahiri spread Anakin?s ashes on the smooth rock. ?Oh I wish for my husband Anakin Solo again,? she said. She ignited his lightsaber and she reached out to the Force. Suddenly she felt millions of Force presence from the After-Life. One she felt that was her husband dear Anakin. All of the sudden a blue light came and it seemed as if the ashes were re-building. They were. Into Anakin. He stirred for a few moments than he woke up his voice raspy he said, ?Tahiri?? He tried to get up but Tahiri had him lye back down.

Tahiri heard sobbing. She knew that Leia, Jaina, Mara and Tenel Ka were crying but none as hard as her. She was sobbing very very and so much. She was Anakin suddenly grinned his familiar grin Tahiri loved. He said in the same raspy voice, ?I never told you before we married but I loved seeing you cry; even though it ups set me; it gave me an exucse to hold you.? Tahiri said ?Anakin Solo you are impossible.?
    ?I know. Can I get up know?? he asked. ?Yes.? Tahiri helped him up. Together as they were meant to be they walked. When they came into the room there was clapping and Leia yelling ?Oh Anakin!? Leia ran to Anakin and put him in a bone-crushing hug sobbing on his shoulder. Tahiri was still crying freely. Everyone was crying. Once Leia let go of Anakin Han yelled as if he just won the battle that would end the war single-handily. Everyone was so happy. Anakin was so different and now was the first one to come back. Anakin told Tahiri, ?I am ready to meet my son.? Tahiri smiled and took Anakin to Anakin II?s room and she turned off the nanny driod. Taking Anakin?s hand she showed him Anakin II?s crib and picked Ani II up.

Anakin looked at his son. ?He is beautiful.? he said in awe. ?His name is Anakin II,? Tahiri said. Anakin smiled. He held his son and little Anakin looked at him smiling and held his little fist out trying to get his face. A few minutes later the child fell asleep and Tahiri put him in his crib and took Anakin close to her and kissed him on the lips. Anakin returned the kiss. It was perfect just like the one on there wedding night. Suddenly there was a soft knock at the door and Tahiri and Anakin broke apart fast. ?Come in,? Tahiri called softly. It was Leia. ?Why don?t you two spend the night out? You two deserve a night out. I?ll watch little Ani for you.? In unison Tahiri and Anakin said ?Okay,? because they knew their son would be fine.

That night Tahiri and Anakin went out to dinner and then they walked to a nice shore. They were walking toward a rock holding hands just thinking. They were together again-as they were meant to be. They were faithful for that. They would always be. Anakin came back for a reason. To destroy the Yuuzhan Vong. He knew that but he didn?t know how yet. But they had a few moments peace. And a few moments of peace could mean a lot in a war. For a few moments th
  6. Jek_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post, my friend. As always,

POST MORE SOON
  7. SithTahiri Jedi Knight

star 3
    The next day

?All ready?? Jaina said through the com unit. ?Face here I?m ready.? ?Kell here bored to death.? ?Janson here. Yub yub commander. I am ready!? ?Jag hear ready to fly.? ?Anakin here. I read ya.? ?Now then. Let?s go!? Jaina cried. The six ships flew off into the sky to Yuuzhan Vong terrority.

The ships flew. Anakin flew his ship ahead feeling something in Tahiri?s bond with him. Anakin Solo I know what you are doing and don?t do it! It?s a trap! she sent. Anakin grinned. ?Hey everyone! Go fifty degrees north east and you?ll find a surprise!? Anakin called. Everyone went fifty degrees north east. ?I have a Yuuzhan Vong base on my scopes!? Face called. ?So do I!? Kell cried. ?Coralskippers all over the place!? Jag called. The others sent there confirms on the coralskippers. Jaina sent Anakin a message in the Force: ?Anakin I feel three Force presences! I feel Tahiri?s, a darker one, and one that is well yours is what it reminds me of.? Jaina sent. Anakin sent back: ?What? The Force presence is like out if this galaxy. How can that be mine? An old Jedi named Qui-Gon Jinn-he?s the on who found Grandfather-said that, that kind of presence would only happen to a really powerful Jedi!? Jaina sent simply: ?Then that Jedi is you.? Anakin was in shock. He knew that he was a really strong Jedi. But not that strong. Only two was near that strong. Grandfather and Master Yoda.

Anakin took a deep breath. He?d worry about this all later. ?Well folks! The coralskippers are retreating. Our bought password works! Lets go!? Face screamed. The ships flew a little to the right and started going toward the planet. ?Err I think that we should land in that forest there.? Face said nervously. ?Face! We are on Yavin Four! Which forest?? Anakin asked. ?The on that we are above.? They landed. Actually they landed right before a huge-almost as big as the hanger bay at the Maw-cave. ?Guys I?ll put my X-Wing in first and see what happens,? Anakin said.

He flew his X-Wing in that cave. And found that the others would have room because he decided to go all the way back. ?Okay! Jaina come on in and I?ll tell you when to stop!? Jaina came in faster that Anakin was. ?Stop!? It went like this for Jag, Wes, Kell and Face. Finally they were all in. They jumped out of their ships quietly. ?Fiver-keep a guard on the ship. Okay? If someone comes get armed and call me on the com on our code.? Anakin said. Fiver whistled saying that he understood. ?Cappie? I want you to do the same thing but put a lock on them. Scaring ?em around a bit might drive them away.? Jaina said.

?Silly squad anything you find take holos and send back to Intelligence.? Face said. He named his R2 after a squadron name he once made up. ?Tyi do the same.? Kell said. ?Yub send anything you find to Wedge.? Wes said. Jag said ?CS do the same as Cappie and Fiver.? After all the droids had confirmed there jobs they went out. ?Okay now after research I did find out that black was the best color. So as long as we blend in we?ll be fine,? Face said. ?Yeah but we could have been wearing Vong crap if you hadn?t lost them,? Anakin muttered.

They crept along quietly. Then they heard something that they didn?t want to hear at all. Yuuzhan Vong voices of course. They took out their amphistaffs when they saw them. Jaina and Anakin immediately took out their lightsabers. There was a familiar snap-hiss as the lightsabers came to life. ?Jeeadi!? The warriors cried. The warriors started running toward them. The two Jedi raised their lightsabers high and ready. Jag and Wes took out a blaster and Face and Kell took out some weird Wraith stuff.

8. Jek_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Great story!! You know, if you work on ordering the events, battle scenes and the emotions of your characters, then you'll make a fine writer. :)
  9. SithTahiri Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. SithTahiri Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hope to send this story to the Archives..
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.