main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Finally...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    [image=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v264/140/83/512393956/n512393956_1074310_4409.jpg]
    ROGUE LEADER HAS RETURNED TO FAN FORCE!

It's funny, Rogue Leader should be totally out of the loop concerning this club, and yet... Not even setting foot here as an official member (other than to post about brother Qui Gon John, may he rest in peace) he knows WAY too much info about ALL kinds of things. Some of it electrifingly interesting, some of it epically useless, but mostly... it's been disturbingly dramatic.[face_beatup]

However, let's not go there.[face_talk_hand] It has occured to Rogue One that there are many who are sick of this "talk" as they all should be and Rogue One is SICK [face_sick] of this talk as well. "Talk" as well all know is cheap... and we all know Rogue One prefers action. o_O

So bear with as Rogue Leader has a couple things to say...
    First, he wants to congratulate Rachel Miller for being elected City Rep of SF Fan Force. =D= Cheers Rogue Four, Rogue One would of nominated you himself however he personally saw that as a conflict of interest for obvious reasons. You bring much honor to the Rogues who have been CR before you.

Second, he wants to thank Alison for organizing that excellent camping trip in July. Rogue One has more to say... but he'll cut it short there. Awesome job to everyone who contributed to it's success. =D=

Third, Rogue Leader has to talk about brother Qui Gon John... The scruffy man with the heart of gold. May you be at peace with the Force always my friend. I will miss our talks and your council... @};-

Fourth, a happier note and cheers to all the new members! Welcome and may the Force be with you. Looks like the drought is over.

Finally... The Great One Rogue One says this, as prime founder of SF Fan Force along with Rogue Five, Chanel, he made a promise a long time ago to her, and only her, when she left us. Rogue Leader doesn't care what anyone thinks of him or what he does to pick apart problems with extreme prejudice. If he cared about odds or being frowned upon he wouldn't be able to do the impossible or share said greatness with his... People. If he cared about such thing, this very club would not even exist and that is very much a fact. But Rogue Ones promise... this promise made and he is sworn to abide: was to protect... The People. Anyone who wishes to pick their own interests and agendas above that of The People... Then you will be going one on one with Rogue One, or Two on one with Rogue One, or maybe even 1138 on one with Rogue One... It doesn't matter how many you bring, as long as you just bring it. :cool:

Alright, enough silliness, I'm back.

2. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Welcome back buddy!

3. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    ...so good to see ya!

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    cheers gentlemen. ^^ o_O

5. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    I smell what you're cooking, my friend. Welcome back.

6. Handmaiden_Abri

Handmaiden_Abri Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2010
    Welcome back, Ming! :) I'm happy you've decided to return since, as newbies, we kinda didn't know you were gone in the beginning and it would have sucked mightily if you had stayed away. *runs off to try and sketch up something 'Sword of the Jedi-ish' for the occasion*

Also, I have to say that picture of you in front of the Asian Art Museum is awesome. =D=

~Gaby

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    TY guys! Ah! I so wanna see your SOTJ drawing when you're done Gaby! I was creating a story at one point with SOTJ as the driver for an entirely new direction to take lightsaber combat to a whole new level. Much like the TOR trailers but I imagined it in more of a manga/anime style staring Jaina Solo. Sorry about the confusion for my standing here, I took voluntary exile to prevent certain things from happening that would of be detrimental but I'm glad things turn out the way they did. ;)

Hehe... I HAD to do that pose in front of the Asian Art Museum, it was too good to pass up! Not everyday your name is that huge on a important fancy building like that. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.