main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Find your Jedi sole mate!

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Young_OB1_EX, Sep 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_OB1_EX

Young_OB1_EX Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2001
    For thouse of you out there who have yet to find a sole mate( like me) i think the celabration is are big chance. hopefull your sole mate dosent live accross the world but you never know. I don't want the bord to turn in to a love chate but we should have one. i have been looking for the right girl for some time now. i fond her 3 years ago but well... Natalie just wont return my calls so i have to move on. i hope this work's but if it dosent oh well i tryd. seens most Jedi here dont have pic. to post ( or just dont want to ) try to relate your look's to a caractor in Star wars or just tell about your self. after you hit it off with some one talk to echother off the bord to get more personel. now i know if i saw this i would think it was stupid but i am going to give it a try anyway. and hopefull you will all have a date whating for you at the celabrtion.
    Good Luck,
    And May The force Be With You
    ps please don't lie. if you do you miss the hole point.

2. Young_OB1_EX

Sep 28, 2001
    I will start.

HI, my name is Brandon Hillock i am 20.
    aside from Star Wars i am a astablist Actor ( who cant spell). A have an agency
    that represents me called ARTIST MANAGEMNT here in San Diego CA.
    I have been trying to find a girl who love Star Wars as much as i do. I have recently been casted as a younger Obi-Wan Kenobi in a star wars fan film to be relest next year. so i dont think i am that ugly. I am a standerd guy who loves star wars so I am looking for a natalie look a like( who isnt) but if not that i will
    go for any girl that likes to hold a Lightsaber.
    let the games beging.

3. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I really don't think this is appropriate to be on this board. I know it has to do with Celebration, sort of, but umm I know I don't want it here. So please no one post on this thread.

4. Young_OB1_EX

Sep 28, 2001
    ok well i tryed

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Plus, "sole" is the bottom of your foot. "Soul" is, uh, what you're trying to say. lol.

6. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    alreadydonethat. ;) :D [face_love]

The word is "soul", btw.

And Shara, lighten up. ;)

7. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Lighten up?! Hey I know that someone would say it if it wasn't me. If you wanna do this, put it on the JC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.