main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Find Your Star Wars Twin - Take the Test!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THEREALSHMII, Jun 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
  2. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Who's yours, Shmi?

I got Wicket in openess, Ozzel in conscientious, an Ewok in intoversion, Qui Gon in agreeableness, and Chewie in neuroticism.

How wrong is this test?!?!?! Then again, I can kick the crap out of 501st members. :) But I am so not high in neuroticism. I am so fricking laid back!

3. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    I took it a wile ago, I was Chewbacca and Leia ( :eek: ) and Qui Gon... I think... ?[face_plain]

4. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Wow...I impressed even myself on this one. I don't think I'm worthy of being in some of these ranks.

Yoda 84% -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways. High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex.

Admiral Ackbar 89% -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He's an individual who can be relied upon. High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful.

Luke Skywalker 64% -- An ambitious, energetic, and adventuresome young man. He longs to leave the slow paced, lonely life on Tattooine. High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative.

Obi-Wan Kenobi 90% -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man. High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous.

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace). Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

5. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Openness-high (84 percentile)

Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientious-neither high nor low (41 percentile)

Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent

Extraversion-very high (93 percentile)

Lando Calrissian -- An energetic, sociable man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and socially skilled.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet

Agreeableness-neither high nor low (57 percentile)

Darth vader/Anakin Skywalker -- This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Neuroticism-very low (1 percentile)

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

Well, there you are!

:)

SZ

6. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Openness - 88% (Yoda)
    This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

Conscientious - 73%(Mon Mothma)
    This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

Extraversion - 18% (Wampa)
    reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Agreeableness - 44% (Darth Vader/Anakin)
    This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

Neuroticism - 32% (R2-D2)
    A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

Of course, the real answer for me is:
    Personality - 100% (Tragic Lad)
    I am what I am

7. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Is it illegal to retch on a Tues in Chicago when you read a bs comment made by a Canadian? :D

8. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000

You guys got good answers.
    I got Ackbar all the way down with two exceptions: I'm Sidious for amiablity and as neurotic as C3P0.

How embarrassing. I seem to have failed on a personality test.

Well fine. (whine) I'm going to go back and lie on that test until I get the personality that I want.

9. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Okay, here goes...

For openness I got Yoda (95%), for conscientiousness, Mon Mothma (74%), for extroversion a Wampa (a whopping 15%), for agreeableness, Boba Fett (another whopping 27%), and for neuroticism, Chewie (60%).

I got to be Boba Fett! Yeah! *cheer* ;)

Cris~

10. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Well, I'm Ackbar, Ozzel, Old Ben, Qui-Gon and Princess Leia in one package. :p I think I've been jipped. :p

Hmm... Then again, all this depends on the mood I'm in. :p

11. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    I am Yoda incarnate...according to the test i am most like yoda (88 percentile)...sort guy who can kick anyone's A**
    I'd rather be R2 though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.