main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Find your Star Wars Twin

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jan 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
  2. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Me:

Openess:

You: high (76 percentile)
    Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

Conscientous:

You: neither high nor low (41 percentile)
    Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

Extraversion:

You: neither high nor low (48 percentile)
    Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

Agreeableness:

You: high (69 percentile)
    Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

Neuoticism:

You: neither high nor low (37 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

I didn't look at other. Will in a minute :)

Holy shiznizzle, batman!

CAPRICORN : R2D2
    R2's ambition and inexhaustible desire to reach his goals is rarely fulfilled. This causes resentment towards winners. He is very loyal, sometimes going to great lengths to help others out. He is a social unit, winning the hearts of many with his cute personality. However, his close friends are few.

:eek: That is me!

3. Ancient_Guardian

Ancient_Guardian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    that was way to long...over 50 qestions make you lose intrest

4. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    according to the astrology......I am The Emperor....Bow down to me...MWUHAHAHAHAHA

5. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Hey, now- I took a Geek Test that was so long, they actually put an intermission in there.

Myself:

Openness:

You: very high (93 percentile)
    Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

Conscientious:

You: high (69 percentile)
    Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

Extraversion:

You: very low (12 percentile)
    Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Agreeableness:

You: very high (87 percentile)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

Neuroticism:

You: high (80 percentile)
    C-3P0 -- This fussy droid is generally anxious and nervous with a constitution that often seems unsuitable for the danger in which it finds itself.

I also rated Nate:

Openness:

Your friend: high (80 percentile)
    Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

Conscientious:

Your friend: very low (13 percentile)
    Han Solo -- This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

Extraversion:

Your friend: very high (96 percentile)
    Lando Calrissian -- An energetic, sociable man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and socially skilled.

Agreeableness:

Your friend: very low (8 percentile)
    Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

Neuroticism:

Your friend: low (32 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

I found it interesting that for Neuroticism, Nate and I got R2-D2 and C-3PO, respectively.

Nate, take that and rate me- let's see if they match up!

6. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    Arjuna, you are anything BUT open! And I can't remember the last time you agreed with ME. Which is where most of your score should go to, lmao.

I rated you, but I didn't post what I got for ya. You were low/average on all but one (can't remember which).

7. Matrix-Jedi

Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2003
    Myself:

-Openness:
    You: very high (93 percentile)
    Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

-Conscientious:
    You: very high (89 percentile)
    Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

-Extraversion:
    You: low (31 percentile)
    "Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

-Agreeableness:
    You: very high (87 percentile)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

-Neuroticism:
    You: very low (3 percentile)
    Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

CANCER: Luke Skywalker
    Luke could be whiny at times, but he eventually developed the hard shell of a Cancer. He is strong-willed and persistent, and gets what he wants. He never shies away from a fight at the first sign of danger. He also began to master the element of mind manipulation.

That's so close to the mark it's creepy. Plus I must have mad Jedi skills!

-K

8. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    I think that on the agreeable questions I answered thinking that I'd go along with others in a group instead of being stubborn. But then, I must make an exception for siblings >)

9. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Oh, Guardian, here's that Geek test: Geek Test

If you're insane enough to take it, post your score.

Mine = 39.64497% - Major Geek

10. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    36.48915% - Major Geek

11. Matrix-Jedi

Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2003
    28.79684% - Total Geek

Seems about right really. I played enough d&d to be at least a little geeky.

-K

12. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    57.39645% - Extreme Geek.

I need to get a life after getting this score.

13. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    OK, here I am. You can figure out what you want from it.

You: neither high nor low (47 percentile)
    Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

You: neither high nor low (47 percentile)
    Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

You: low (22 percentile)
    "Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself

You: high (74 percentile)
    Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

You: low (32 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions

LIBRA: "Obi Wan" Kenobi
    As always, Obi Wan continues his pursuit of justice, and he is determined to succeed. He conveys his art of persuasion through the force. He displays his supreme intelligence and is very talented at obtaining balance between himself and his surroundings.

14.7929% - Geekish Tendencies I'm only a geek because of association with my kids. OK, and my D&D interest. OK, and my dice collection (which didn't count for the test, so there) Ok, and because I used to play Magic the Gathering. Ok, and...

By the way, Congratulations Karate! You make the top ten of Geeks!

14. DarkjediAssasin

DarkjediAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2003
    25.24655% - Total Geek

15. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Thank Drogan....I think!!!

16. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    The person woh made the fanfilm "The Formula" got a 60-something percent.

17. Ancient_Guardian

Ancient_Guardian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    1.01775% - Geekish Tendincies

:confused:

um thats not a good thing is it?....sould i have bine trying to go for a 100!?...cuz i think i totaly killed the test sinch i was trying too. :(

oh poo im not a Geek.....poo, poo, poo....this stinks im like a needle in a hay stack!, i stand out...*Guardian kicks a box on the ground(that gust so happend to be right next to him?) in anger*(Guardian mummbuls to hime self: why can i be a geek?!?!?!?!?) :_|

18. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Ummm... take it again. I think that 1% is freakishly normal to the point of un-normal.

19. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    He is a geek in denial. It happens every now and then.
    (karate looks at Ancient_Guardian and pity's him0.

One day my son you will look on this as a trial to true geekness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.