Finding Action Figures

Discussion in 'Toronto, ON' started by anakin_e, Apr 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_e Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello, i wish to register a complaint
    other than one or two comic stores, which rarely get stocked, or stocked with anything good, i am having most difficulty locating any stores in the Toronto/Etobicoke/Mississauga/Oakville area carrying star wars action figures, this has been a concern of mine for quite some time, and i was wondering what i could find out here. The Jedi Power series or whatever looks intriqueing.
    Thank You
  2. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    Of course, I'll direct you to our complaints department... Now where is David anyways :)

King Bob
  3. TheGrandePoobah Jedi Master

star 4
    Wha? Since when am I the complaints department?
  4. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    You've been the complaints department since Wednesday, because I needed to complain to someone about my exams, where else would I go.

p.s. I would like to register a complaint about the complaints department, he uses too many big words.
  5. Cristalia Jedi Knight

star 3
    To the complaints department:
    I am vaguely dissatisfied with the nature of the complaints being forwarded to the complaints department. The tenor of these complaints has somehow caused me to be slightly discomfited. I may or may not frequent your complaints department in the future, for a little while.

Cris~
  6. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would like to complain about the previous complaint. I find the quality of complaints to be sufficiently high given who the complaints department is. In addition I would like to register a complaint that the sun is shining.
  7. TheGrandePoobah Jedi Master

star 4
    To anakin_e, KingBob, Cristalia, KingBob, and KingBob: your complaints are important to us, and will be dealt with in the order received.

While we attempt to deal with complaints in a timely fashion we are only one man and cannot always act as fast as we might wish. Please allow up to 6 to 8 weeks for complete procrastination, processing, and finally a result.

- The Complaints Department
  8. Cristalia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Furthermore, I would like to register a complaint about the previous complaint. It is all well and good that the sun is shining, but the ice is also slippery.

Cris~
  9. Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to complain about the phrasing of the above post. As far as I know, the ice is slippery not "...also slippery."

On a seperate complaint, I would like to complain about how long it takes to get a result from this ineffective complaints department. If results are not cut down to approximately 4-52 weeks, then I will register my complaints to the secondary complaint departments.

The second floor office is far more efficient and has the time to address each complainee individually, not in one long sequence (re: anakin_e, KingBob, Cristalia, KingBob, and KingBob)

I do not thank you for your time, and do not wish you a safe and happy return flight to Papua New Guiness,

Thank you for your time,

management
  10. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would like to complain about this complaint, I have nothing to complain about right now and should not be complaining, but here it is.
  11. anakin_e Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wish to register yet another complaint. People are gonna think computers are new in Toronto, with one exception, we're all registered Nov. 00/
    As a follow up, i wish to make the complaint that my complaint has become the complaint department, which then bogs one down in paperwork and such, resulting in long lines of men with trenchcoats on waiting to fill in forms for a requisition for a new cooker sent to the right address and wrong name.
    I also wish to complain that my complaints above take to long to type and are giving me early arthritis, therefore i believe we should hold a vote under our grand phoobah system, using the pine cone birch bark system, as to whether we should upgrade to a 3d interface for making complaints and then recieving a million reasons why the complaint can't be processed, and why we're all pining for the fjords, or wherever we came from. THis further proves that if you want to get anything done in this country you ahve to complain until you're blue in the mouth. Many of my friends are lumberjacks, and very few of them are transvestites.
  12. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok. I'd like to formalize my complaints so they can be dealt with in order and in a timely manner.
    One) the coffee cup holder on my computer is broken.
    Two) Sandwich had a crush on Timmy..I mean Debbie.
    Three) Adam is picking his nose in another thread.
    Thank-you.
  13. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would like to register a complaint about the complaint that was posted in another thread, all complaints should be posted in this thread as having to look at two threads for complaints wastes my valuable time.
  14. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    I wish to complain about several of the previous complaints, many of which were quite entertaining, which completely destroys the pattern of stupid complaints i have been building, If these complaints continue to impede my progress I will be forced to take beagle action, that's right I will start throwing puppies.
  15. krax_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to register a complaint about a complaint posted to this thread by King bob, in which he registered a complaint about a complaint registered in another thread.

-Joseph
  16. krax_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would also like to register a complaint about the complaints department which is clearly not responding to all the important registered complaints that are being registered..

-Joseph
  17. krax_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to register a complaint about the fact that we have no procedures in place to deal with a complaint from the complaints department.

-Joseph
  18. Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Master

star 4
    To: Complaints Department
    Re: Joesph

I am here to complain about Joesph's use of three consecutive posts. It is annoying and would be appreciated if you you ban him or terminate his membership.

Thank you.
  19. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to complain that throwing puppies is more of a threat than a complaint.

I would also like to complain that the complaint about having to look at two threads for complaints is more of a whine than a complaint.

I would also like to complain that I too am complaining about the lack of cool Star Wars toys in Canada. However, I actally went to Hasbro to complain to someone who might be able to do something about it instead of just complaining to other star Wars fans only to find their complaint department as useless as this one! :)
  20. KingBob Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would like to complain about the nature of the complaints made about my complaints. I feel all my complaints were made in complaint form and as such qualify as complaints and not whines or threats.
  21. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to register a commendation.
    It is commendable that the actions of previous steps have resulted in the situation continuing as per previous results.

Thank you and keep up the good work.
  22. krax_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to register a complaint about the hostile complaint of Adam.

I would also like to register a complaint about the previous post which clearly does not belong in this thread.

-Joseph
  23. Kenobi2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, right,

and now for a serious response, sorry if you never read this anakin_e, if you feel you need to complain about all the complaints in this thread, you'll just have to find a new thread to complain in.

Anyway, the most recent waves of figs are currently available at many Walmarts and TRU in the area (walmart is about $3 cheaper)

Good hunting.
  24. SandwichBoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to register a complaint. The author of the previous post obviously does not understand the purpose of this thread.
  25. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to complain about King Bob 'cause there is no complaint form yet so throwing puppies is not a complaint, it is just a threat.
    And I would like to complain about Sandwich boy's previous complaint that while the purpose of this thread has been to register a complaint, I really don't think this is what Anakin_e had in mind!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.