1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

RPR Archive Finding an image (probably from a sourcebook)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by darthadimentsu, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthadimentsu Jedi Master

star 1
    Can anyone tell me where the image of my icon, the Sith Acolyte, comes from? I suspect a sourcebook, but I haven't been able to find anything...
  2. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    Dark Side Compendium if I remember correctly, I can double check once I get home and have access to the book though.
  3. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    Hey all,

This isn't exactly an RPR thread, but I wouldn't really know where to move it, to be honest. The JC doesn't have a thread dedicated to finding images..... so hm. Maybe lit? I dunno.

When someone can definitively answer this question, post something as such. Despised if you could check for sure, I'd be most appreciated. When the question is answered, I'll lock this thread.

-I_H
  4. darthadimentsu Jedi Master

star 1
    Yes, sorry about that, I guessed as it was probably sourcebook derived, here was the closest (if still a poor) match.
    One problem with it being Dark Side Compendium - that's an in-universe book!
  5. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Closest I've seen is this thread in Lit, if it helps.
  6. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    Hm. Alright. If it is a sourcebook, then you can ask this question here. And that lit thread looks pretty good as well TLI. Thanks for that! Despised, if you do check the answer, just PM darthadimentsu the answer.

So with that, problem solved and thread locked!

-I_H
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.