main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Finding an image (probably from a sourcebook)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by darthadimentsu, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthadimentsu

darthadimentsu Jedi Master star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    Can anyone tell me where the image of my icon, the Sith Acolyte, comes from? I suspect a sourcebook, but I haven't been able to find anything...

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Dark Side Compendium if I remember correctly, I can double check once I get home and have access to the book though.

3. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Hey all,

This isn't exactly an RPR thread, but I wouldn't really know where to move it, to be honest. The JC doesn't have a thread dedicated to finding images..... so hm. Maybe lit? I dunno.

When someone can definitively answer this question, post something as such. Despised if you could check for sure, I'd be most appreciated. When the question is answered, I'll lock this thread.

-I_H

4. darthadimentsu

darthadimentsu Jedi Master star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    Yes, sorry about that, I guessed as it was probably sourcebook derived, here was the closest (if still a poor) match.
    One problem with it being Dark Side Compendium - that's an in-universe book!

5. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Closest I've seen is this thread in Lit, if it helps.

6. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Hm. Alright. If it is a sourcebook, then you can ask this question here. And that lit thread looks pretty good as well TLI. Thanks for that! Despised, if you do check the answer, just PM darthadimentsu the answer.

So with that, problem solved and thread locked!

-I_H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.