Beyond ~Finding Love Again~ A follow up on what's with Blondes, Jacen, Ben, Jysella & OCs chap 9 10/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alishu06, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Author: Alishu
    Notes: Okay this comes ten years after What's with Blondes. But it it's mainly about Jacen, Tenel, Jysella, Ben and hmmmmm? lol I have another one due to come out [;)] after this one and then the one that kind of started all of these for me. I started it in January and it's only a third finished...I keep getting biten by those stupid plot bunnies.

~Finding Love Again~

Jacen Solo walked the streets of Hapes. His wife of ten years was dead. For once in his life he didn?t know what to do. He had always loved Tenel Ka. She was his other half, the woman he vowed to love till death do they part.

Just last week he was in bed with her, holding her small body in his arms. He had kissed her soft lips three nights ago. Their life had been perfect, four children, all healthy and wonderful.

And then down she went, nobody saw it coming. One night she was participating in a night filled with passion with Jacen, the morning after she was beautiful, that afternoon she was dead. Poison.

Tears streamed down his face as he blindly found his way back home. No, this isn?t home, he thought. Home was in the arms of his wife, Tenel.

~*~*~

They buried the great Queen mother of Hapes only two days later. Jacen watched as they lowered the body of his wife into the dirt, he watched his children?s faces cloud with tears, and not understanding why their mother left them.

Jacen watched as his own mother held his daughter, who despite her twelve years of age, looked just like her mother. Her red hair glistened in the pale sunlight, her green eyes sparkled with the shedding of tears. She was wearing her mother?s favorite outfit, the scales of a gundark lizard.

Leia held her granddaughter as tight as she could, while Han held young Isolder in his arms. The blonde five year old was having the hardest time with all of this. He wanted his mother, he wouldn?t even talk to Jacen. Han was trying to talk to the youngster, to divert his eyes, knowing that a child never needed to see this.

Jarith, the oldest boy, was standing next to his cousin, Zeth Durron, he didn?t have tears in his eyes, but he was chewing on his lips, which for him, Jacen knew was keeping the young lad from crying.

Mikoleo Solo D?jo was the rebellious child of the family even at the age of six. Kyp Durron held him in his strong arms. The blonde child was screaming at the priest not to put dirt on his mother. She didn?t like dirt, and you will get her dirty, mother is never dirty.

Jacen?s brown eyes felt like waterfalls, his face was drenched in tears. Jaina hugged him as he softly cried into her shoulder, he didn?t care what people thought of him. He had loved his wife, had loved her with every fiber of his being. Nobody could ever replace her.
  2. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    Being a Tenel Ka fan....You made me cry...I felt so sorry for Jacen and his children...Too sad..:_|

May I have a PM please when you update?... [face_batting]

FL @};-
  3. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sorry, didn't mean to make anyone cry...
    I'll put you on my pm list and thanks for reading!
  4. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
  5. jedi87angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    I cried along with FL
    It was just so sad...
    Poor Jacen :_|

Please pm me when you update

6. Valley_Lord Force Ghost

star 4
    Man... what serious pain. those poor kids, mom's dead and dad's a mess.
  7. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Another one crying...ah sorry lol thank you for reading
  8. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just last week he was in bed with her, holding her small body in his arms. He had kissed her soft lips three nights ago. Their life had been perfect, four children, all healthy and wonderful.

I hate to say this, but TK is a 'tall, willowy beauty' according to SBS and very muscular, so she's anything but small. She is, after all, half-Hapan and Hapans are very tall people.

I, too, am almost driven to tears.
  9. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    lol yeah I know but, it really didn't fit, 'He held her muscled, well toned body in his arms...' nah lol jk
  10. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    ?I don?t want to go to Ossus.? Isolder pouted. His chubby cheeks puffed out even more when he frowned. Jacen looked at his son.

?I?m sorry but we are.? He began to pack a few of Tenel Ka?s things. He knew that he wouldn?t be coming back to Hapes for awhile. It had so many memories for him that his heart broke at everything he looked at.

?We can?t leave mother!? tears streamed down the toddlers face.

?Oh, Is. Your mother lives in our hearts now, we won?t leave her, she?s coming with us, in our hearts,? he said again to reassure that Tenel?s body wasn?t coming, but her spirit.

?No! I want my mommy!!!!? he yelled, Jacen sighed as he signaled for the children?s nanny.

~*~*~

A month after the Queen Mother of Hapes died, her husband and three sons left for Ossus, Allana stayed on Hapes, taking her role as Queen Mother. Prince Isloder, Jacen?s father in law, a man Jacen had come to trust in the decade he had lived with him, was to be her council.

Jacen walked around in his apartment. It wasn?t the biggest, but it was large. Jarith and Mikoleo shared a room, and Isolder got his own. The apartment was a male household, it lacked anything feminine.

They didn?t bring the nanny, thinking that the boys would all be in the Jedi academy, which they were, during the day. But when they were home, Jacen couldn?t do anything for them, he was becoming more and more a shell of what he used to be.

?Son, I think that you need to find someone to care for the boys, while you go and teach or paint.? Princess Leia told him one day. The boys were at their classes and he was moping around in his boxers, with a weeks worth of beard.

?I can?t.? He struggled out.

?Yes, you can and you will. You will have to move one, Tenal would have wanted you to find love, keep the kids healthy. Ration bars aren?t healthy.?

?I will never love again, mother, make no mistake about that.? He growled. He got up from his chair and walked around a box and scratched his stomach.

?Jacen I can stand to watch you suffer, or to look at you while you run around here half naked with hair on your face, acting as if you don?t care!?

?I don?t care mother, I don?t want to live, I want to be with Tenel.? He cried out. Leia walked over to her son and held him, ?It?s all right to cry, Jacen. But you have to live, you have four children that need you. You can?t leave them too, then what would they have??

Jacen looked into his mother?s brown eyes.

?Now, I have it all worked out with a girl that can come by five times a week to clean and cook for you, three days a week she?ll take care of the kids, one night a week she will watch them while you?ll go out.?

~*~*~

The next day Jacen woke up from his nap with a banging on the door, he grumbled as he went to answer it. ?Do you mind?? snapped.

?No, I don?t, I have a job to do.? Jysella Horn snapped back. Her gray eyes glared at him to disagree. ?Now, your mother and I have worked out an agreement, today I will begin by cleaning the house,? she looked around, ?Which needs a good dose of that.?

Jacen watched the young girl as she began piling all of his and the kids dirty clothes into a green basket. Jacen sighed, she was a Horn, and there was no reasoning with a Horn.

He sat in a small overstuffed chair and watched the Jedi go back and forth cleaning. Never once did he offer to help, not like she would take it anyway. After she had the small apartment she began dinner.

Spicy smells wafted out of the kitchen, making the not eating Jacen?s stomach to churn with hunger. He decided to check out the menu.

?What do you want?? Jysella asked stubbornly. She frowned over at him.

Jacen almost smiled, she had flour on her nose and an apron over her Jedi robes. ?Did you just get out of class?? he asked.

?Yeah, about four hours ago, before coming here.? She wiped her hands on her apron and went to the oven, she pulled the pan out, looked at it with a smile and placed it on the stove.

Jacen thought she looked older than her twenty-six years, that she shouldn?t be cooking and
  11. BottledUpInside Jedi Knight

star 3
    SO hey, could I get on the pm list? Great job so far! Hope things start looking up for everyone involved!

~Jen~
  12. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes you can...thank you, and of course things will get better ;)
  13. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow...:_|

Poor Jacen...I could really feel the emotion..

Great job..

more soon

FL @};-
  14. jedi87angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Poor reasonable Jysella!
    But I like her for not running after him...
    Poor Jacen, but he really should think of living instead of dying
    Poor kids, missing thier mother, not really having their father

Lucky us readers, getting such a great emotional update
  15. TnTornado Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow, I really didn't want to read this story after reading the first chapter, but broke down and read the second and its shaping up to be pretty good so please add me to the PM list!

TnTornado
  16. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah poor Jacen...

Glad ya liked it! Thanks!!!!
    hehehehe thanks! yeah I feel sorry for them all...

I'm glad that you decided to read! Makes me happy! lol sure I'll add ya to the pm list!

Okay next post coming soon!
  17. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months.

Jysella faithfully cleaned and cooked the Solo?s apartment. Today though was a day where it was just her and Isolder, the others had some business at the academy.

?I want to go home.? Five year old Isolder pouted, ?I want my mother.?

?Oh, sweetheart, your mommy isn?t there anymore. She?? Jysella wasn?t sure what to say, she did want to come right out and go your mother is dead she won?t ever come back. But who could tell that to a mourning child?

?Daddy says she is dead and won?t come back.? His brown eyes filled with tears as they spilled down his cheeks.

Jysella went over to the child, who was sitting at the table drinking milk. She gathered him in his arms. ?Oh, baby. She would come back if she could, she loved you very much, but when a person dies they can?t come back. Even if we want that the most.? She brushed his hair out of his face.

?Isn?t it someone?s lifeday soon?? she asked, hoping to lighten the mood.

?Yes, mine. I?ll be six.? The boy said, tears forgotten.

?Really, and what do you want for your lifeday?? she hugged him.

?I want a speeder.? He said excitedly.

?A speeder? What kind??

?A blue one.? He grabbed his cup and finished it, ?It?s my favorite color.?

?And what are we up to?? Jacen Solo asked as he, Jarith and Mikeleo entered the kitchen.

Jysella was amazed at the way Jacen had changed in the last seven months, he had been happier, he would smile, he would even take his boys on an outing. But he never really talked to Jysella personally.

If they were there alone, he would ask her how she was doing and then lock himself in his room. Never once did he come to the kitchen while she cooked.

?We were talking about the speeder you?re goin to get me for my lifeday.? The five year old stated.

?Oh really? And who said you would be getting a speeder?? Jacen asked.

The boy pouted, ?Mother did, she said that you and she would talk about getting me one.?

Jacen frowned at the mention of Tenel, to be honest so did Jysella.

?Well, dinner is on the stove, I have to meet someone, so I best leave,? barefooted Jysella said as she hugged each of the boys.

?Yeah, she?s goin on a date with cousin Ben.? Isolder said with a smile.

?Cousin Ben, ewwww yuck why him?? nine year old Jarith asked.

?Because he asked.? Jysella grinned as she ruffled his brown hair.

?You said you liked him,? Isolder blabbed. Jysella grimaced, she and her big mouth. She had said she liked him, as a friend. She was only going on this date because he had asked every day for the last month.

Jacen frowned, ?Well have a good time, Jysella.? He didn?t know why that piece of information cut into his stomach, but it did.

18. TnTornado Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jacen better get his act together before Jys gets serious with Ben, though I doubt she will!

TnTornado
  19. jedi87angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Know, I like Ben... but she loves Jacen... so why hurt him?
    Yeah, he's not in the best condition for falling in love right now, but...
    He better sould get going!

Keep up the good work!
  20. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    That was great...=D=

Jys on a date with Ben and Jacen not liking it....first indication he is moving on...

Loved it can't wait for more.
    [:D]

FL @};-
  21. BottledUpInside Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know why that piece of informatio cut his stomache. But he won't admit it....AT least not yet. :p I'm really loving this story!

~Jen~
  22. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Know, I like Ben... but she loves Jacen... so why hurt him?

She has decided to move on, why wait for a man that is still in love with his dead wife...

Okay guys I have a new chappie, thanks for reading!!!!!!!! Glad we all think alike in this, Jacen and Jysella...
  23. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    ?So are you Ben?s girlfriend?? Jarith asked a week later.

Jysella looked up from the stove, they were home already? Time sure does fly, she thought, ?Why do you ask that?? she stirred the nerf sauce.

?Because grandma Leia said that you have been going out with him almost three times a week.? The boy stuck his finger into the pot.

?No he isn?t my boyfriend, we just like to hang out.? She turned off the burner.

?I hope you don?t become his girlfriend, cause I?m gonna marry you.? He grinned.

?Oh you are, are you?? she laughed and bent down to kiss his forehead. ?We?ll have to see about that.?

?Are you going to be at Isolder?s lifeday party? It will be here, dad says, grandma will bring the cake.?

?Yes, I?ll be here.?

?It?s the first lifeday without mom,? he looked down at her bare feet.

?She will be here in your heart.? Jysella bent down and hugged the mature nine year old.

?I miss her.? He hugged her back, Jacen took this time to enter.

?I know, but you have holos of her, don?t you?? she felt his nod on her shoulder, ?You can carry a small one in your pocket, that why you?ll always have her picture with you.?

Jacen sighed, he wasn?t the only one still having troble with this. His heart still pinched every time he looked at his children, seeing her in them. Or every time he looked at Jysella?s feet as they were now, bare.

~*~*~

?I can?t make the cake, will you be able to do it for me?? Leia asked Jysella the day before the Lifeday party.?

?I guess so. I will have to do it today, Ben and I are going to lunch before the party.? Jysella said as she tied her robe around her, it was seven in the morning, to early to be chit chatting on the comlink.

?Oh, I was hoping you could help me with the decorations tomorrow.? Leia was trying her hardest to get Jacen to notice Jysella. She would love to have the girl as a daughter in law. She knew her son was still in mourning, but given time he would love again. And Leia could see no reason why Jysella couldn?t be that girl.

But Ben was getting in the way.

?I can help you, I?ll just tell Ben not this time,? a few moments later she was in the fresher.

?Hi, Jacen, sorry I?m early but your mother needed me to make the cake. And I have to do extra cleaning.? Jysella explained to the man, who was still wearing his boxers.

?That?s fine,? he answered allowing her into the apartment. He was only wearing his boxers.

Jysella tried hard not to stare at his impressive chest, dark brown hair sprinkled across, giving him an older look, she thought. He had a six pack. She could feel her heart beating harder. She had to start cleaning, get her mind off of him.

?A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go downnnnn!? Jysella was singing at the top of her lungs. Jacen had gone to pick the boys up from their classes, leaving Jysella alone. So she felt safe enough to sing her favorite children?s holo song.

Jacen walked into his apartment with the smell of a vanilla cake swimming through the walls. His ears picked up an old song from a holovid he had watched when he was young, he walked in the kitchen and leaned against the door frame.

There was Jysella, frosting the cake and singing. Her long brown hair was hanging down her back. He hadn?t seen her in anything but her Jedi robes, but now she was wearing long black shorts and a sleeveless white t-shirt that had the emblem of the rebellion plastered in faded orange. Jacen couldn?t believe how beautiful she looked, she looked like she belonged in this kitchen.

?Oh, hi, I?m sorry, I didn?t realize you were home.? She smiled at him.

?No prob.? He said a little shakily.

?The dishes are down and so is the cake, I have to go now, I have a huge test tomorrow. So I need to study.? She smiled, put the cake on a shelf and grabbed her stuff and left.

~*~*~

?The cake is beautiful, Jysella.? Leia exclaimed as she came into the kitchen ten minutes before everyone else arrived.

?Thanks,? she smiled sweetly.

?Do you think that you will be able to play hostess tonight? I?m jus
  24. BottledUpInside Jedi Knight

star 3
    hhahahahaham LOVED leia's thought process. very very funny! More soon?

~Jen~
  25. jedi87angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hehe, love Leia plotting...
    Think she'll success... at least she's a politician... so plotting is quite her second name ;)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.