main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Finding Love Again~ A follow up on what's with Blondes, Jacen, Ben, Jysella & OCs chap 9 10/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alishu06, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Boy, Leia is sure the matchmaker....

Great post...Can't wait to see the party..

FL @};-

2. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Why for some reason does Leia here remind me of when she was trying to get Luke married off?!

Great update,

TnTornado

3. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    ?Happy lifeday, Isolder!? nine year old, Zeth and Nabrea yelled out as they entered the apartment followed by their parents. Kyp laughed as Jaina told them not to yell.

Next came Luke, Mara, Ben and Han. Jysella didn?t know why she was there. She only cleaned the house for Jacen and his small family.

Not ten minutes later Tahiri and Zekk walked in with their three children, eight year old, Aaron, four year old, Alakia and baby Airese, who was four. As soon as Zeth saw his little friend, Airease he ran over to her and hugged her. They had formed their unique bond only a year ago, when they both realized that they were the only ones their age with black hair and green eyes.

Jysella watched the kids of her friends. Even her brother was married and two kids of her own. She grinned up at Ben, who had come to sit by her. ?How are you today?? he asked as he bent to kiss her cheek.

Jacen scowled as he saw the interaction between his cousin and Jysella. He hated that she blushed because of his kiss. What was wrong with him, he thought. Jysella wasn?t his, she just cleaned his house, made his kids happy, cooked and played hostess.

After cutting into the cake and eating the space ice the large group of family and friends gathered around the small six year old, who was busy opening his many gifts.

?Here you go son,? Jacen said as he and Han carried out a huge box, Isolder squealed.

?Is it my speeder?? he asked as he jumped around the living room.

?I don?t know, kid, why don?t you open it?? Han grinned at his youngest grandson.

Isolder didn?t need to be told twice, he ripped off the blue colored paper and yelled as he saw that the package did contain a play speeder, just like the one he wanted.

Jacen wasn?t watching his son, however, he was watching Jysella, he liked how the joy spread across her beautiful face.

?Thank you so much, Jysella for helping out and making the cake.? Jacen said to his house cleaner as she was leaving with Ben.

?You?re welcome, it was fun.? She smiled sweetly and headed out the door.

That night as Jacen was sleeping he heard a voice.

?Jacen, you need to let me go fully.? Tenel Ka?s spirit said, she was a pale blue with her hair whipping about her, she was wearing her green lizard skin.

Jacen shot up in bed, ?Oh, Tenel, I can?t I love you so much.? Tears fell from his face.

?Jacen, I am dead. You live. There is someone that loves you, who is alive. Don?t let that pass. I want you to fall in love again. You need someone and so do our kids. Please promise me.?

?I can?t.? he muttered.

?Jacen, please, think of the kids,? she smiled, ?And think of your future, you always said you wanted more than our four children, and how do you propose to have more if you have no wife?? she grinned, ?No Jacen, you will love again. I promise you.?

Jacen shuddered. He looked at the ghostly figure that was once his cherished wife, ?I will always love you.?

?And I you.? And then she faded.

Jacen couldn?t sleep the rest of the night.

~*~*~

?Where is she?? Jacen grumbled to himself. It was nine in the morning, and Jysella wasn?t there. He didn?t remember her saying she wouldn?t be in. He began thinking, she had left with Ben, that would probably mean that she was with him even now, in his arms.

Some how that picture was worse than his first one, her being kidnapped. He sighed and drummed his fingers on the kitchen table, he stared into his mug of caf, he was tired.

He about fell off his chair when his comlink went off, ?Jacen.?

?Hey, Jacen this is Uncle Luke, I was wondering if you could teach that class I told you about last night.? Luke?s voice came over the comm..
    ?Why?? Jacen asked confused.

?The teacher I had all lined up became pregnant and will be unable to teach, so I was hoping that since you?re qualified and are currently doing nothing that maybe you?d be willing. You?ll have an aide, in fact I?ve already assigned you one.?

Jacen thought about it for a moment, wasn?t it just the other day when he had thought about moving on?

4. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    Hehe, I'd be willing to lay money that the aide is Jysella!

It is isn't it?????

Poor Jacen, now TK, Luke and Leia are all after him - won't be long till he caves!

TnTornado

5. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    hehehehe yeah, maybe...

You changed your pic...

6. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Well done...=D=

I liked that Tk came back to set Jacen straight...

HEHE...I get the aid is Jys too..[face_mischief]

FL @};-

7. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    mmmm, very very interesting post here! Can't wait for Jacen and his new aide to start...

~Jen~

8. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Sorry its taking me so long...I have aspywhere or whatever it's called (they think from this site) so I have to go about another way in posting until I fix this......

Thanks for your comments^^^^^^^^

Jacen was laying in bed that night, wondering what happened to Jysella, she had never shown up that day, he watched the hydrofan circle above him, he fingered the light sheet that rested on his hip, his other arm laying on his chest, he was lonely.

He finally fell asleep.

There was a medium sized woman standing in his kitchen cooking, her feet bare and she was wearing shorts and one of his old shirts, it was several sizes to big.

Her brown hair was pulled in a high ponytail. She was softly humming, her hips swaying as she did.

?Mommy, can I have a cookie?? a brown haired girl asked, she was at least ten.

?Sure thing, ask if your brothers want one too,? the woman said. Her face clouded.

As she turned, it appeared that she was pregnant, she rested her hand on her stomach and sighed ?Jacen?

Jacen sat up from his bed, sweat standing on his face. That was no dream, it was clearly a vision. Who was that and why and she called for him? He wasn?t getting remarried. The girl child had looked just like him and someone else, he couldn?t put his finger on it.

The woman couldn?t have been Tenel, the woman in his vision had both arms and brown hair, not red.

~*~*~

?Where have you been?? Jacen asked a day later, as Jysella walked through his door.

?I beg your pardon?? she asked.

?You haven?t been here the last two days.? He stated as he crossed his chest with his arms.

?I thought your mother would have told you, she gave me those days off,? she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. ?I?m sorry I should have checked with you,? she said dryly.

Jacen frowned as he watched her walk towards the boy?s room. His hands were clenched at his sides. He stayed in his chair, listening to Jysella picked up the toys his boys had stone across the room.

His thoughts were not on the toys or his boys, however. But the woman who was doing the cleaning. She was right, he didn?t own her, nor did he employ her, his mother did.

?We?re all going over to mom and dad?s tonight, so you don?t need to fix dinner.? Jacen said as she came back into the living room, she had a pile of dirty clothes, ?Can I help you with that?? he asked, surprising both he and Jysella.

?You want to help?? she stared at him as if he had lost his mind.

?Yeah, I do. I?m tired of doing nothing around here, it isn?t your mess and you?re cleaning it.? He stood and grabbed the pile from her arms.

?Thanks,? she headed to the wear she was going to wash the clothes.

?Did you hear me, about not fixing dinner.? He asked as he helped her throw the clothes into the washing bin.

?Yeah, so I guess I?ll leave as soon as I finish cleaning.? She pushed a few of the red buttons.

?Why don?t you come with us?? he asked, yet again surprising himself.

?I don?t think so, it?s a family thing, and I was over here for Is? party.? Jysella grabbed the cleaning supplies for the fresher and head to the end of the house.

?Well, yeah it?s family, but you have been here for eight months and the boys think you?re family,? he wanted to add, so do I, ?Please, Jaina, Kyp and the kids will be there. It is really informal and it?s a barbeque.?

?It sounds really nice, but Master Luke wants me to show Janells Sinclair around Ossus, her family moved here with her little brother, who will be in Jedi training. She?s about Ben?s age.? She fumbled with the rag as he began to help sweep.

?Oh, well if you didn?t have to do that, would you?? his dark eyes looked through hers.

What the heck, it won?t happen, Jysella thought, ?Yeah, it sounded like fun.?

Jacen grinned from ear to ear, he knew it shouldn?t excite him that much, but it did.
    ~*~*~

9. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    *sigh*

You know you loooove her
    you want to huuuug her
    you want to kiiiisss her
    you want to marrrry her!

Great post, love how Jacen is slowly coming to the realization he's interested in her!

~Jen~

10. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    oohhh Hes falling doowwwnn lol

Great update!

TnTornado

11. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Great post...=D=

Jacen is falling...Yay!!!

FL @};-

12. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Master, this is your best Jacella so far!Jacen's in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. jedi87angel

jedi87angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Yeah, two great updates... slowly but constantly they're getting together... love it...

14. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    hmmmmmmmm, so maybe he is, maybe he isn't, or maybe something will happen to kick him in the stomach...lol

Thanks Padawan :)

Okay here is the next chapter, please don't throw anything at me after reading...it might get better....

?Jysella I have decided that Ben will take Janells around, that will be able to free up your evening.? Luke said as Jysella walked down the hall, past the Skywalker?s apartment. ?We all want to thank you for what you?ve been doing with Jacen and the boys. They all need a woman in their lives.?

?What?? Jysella asked, puzzled.

?Jacen came over today and asked me to let Ben handle our guest tonight, that way you could go to a barbeque with him and the kids. He said you really wanted to go.? Luke grinned.

?I never said that. I didn?t want to impose.? She gritted her teeth, it was hard enough seeing him and his kids everyday, but to spend more time with them, was going to tear her heart out. She was already too attached to the boys, and was falling in more love with Jacen each day, despite the warnings she had been trying to tell herself.

~*~*~

Jacen smiled with pleasure as Jysella held Isolder and Mikeleo?s hands as they walked to his parent?s house.

?Thank you for coming,? he whispered over the boy?s heads.

?Yeah,? was all that she said, not looking at him.

?Hi, son, boys, Jysella?? Han Solo said as he opened the door.

Inside the house, Kyp, Jaina and Leia all looked at each other, Why was Jysella there?

?Hi, dad, I hope you don?t mind that I invited Jysella, the boys really wanted her to come.? Jacen said as he propelled his kids and Jysella into the house.

Jysella knew what the adults had to be thinking, ?Why did Jacen bring his house cleaner?? she knew her face was tinting at the look Jaina Durron was giving her.

?No, we?re really glad that she could come,? Leia said with a happy smile.

Out in the spacious back yard, Jysella sat next to Jaina in a comfy chair. ?So do you know who you?ll get to teach with?? she asked.

?No, Master Skywalker won?t tell me who yet. I guess I?ll find out in the morning.? She bit into her nerf burger. ?Mr. Solo this is great.?

?Thanks kid, and it?s Han.? The ex-smuggler grinned.

Isolder walked up to his dad, ?When can we go home??

?Not until way after that space ice grandma has for us,? Jacen rubbed his son?s golden hair.

?No, I want to go home to where mother is. With Allana.? He begged.

Mikeleo walked over to join them, ?I want a mother, dad.?

Jarith also came over, a ball in his hand, Zeth, Nabrea and the boys had been playing a game Jysella had taught them. He eyed Jysella, then turned to his grandma and winked, ?Why can?t Jysella be our new mom??

The adults became quiet, Jysella?s face turned a bright pink, Jacen?s jaw dropped. ?Wha-what did you say?? he asked his son.

?Jysella, she should be our new mom. I mean all you have to do is get married, then she could be ours.? Jarith said with much conviction.

?Yeah, dad why not?? Mikeleo agreed with his brother, Jysella was a perfect match for their dad.

?Who?s up for some space ice?? Leia asked trying to lighten the mood.

No one was paying any attention to her though, they were all staring at Jacen and Jysella.

Jacen watched Jysella swallow, her face was still really red and it seemed like there were tears in her eyes. ?Please dad? We love her, and she would be good to us.? Jarith said again.

Jacen was still staring at Jysella, she was shaking her head no. Her eyes round with embarrassment. She got up from the table and glared at Jacen, then turned to his parents, ?Thank you for having me, but I need to get home.? And with that she hurried back through the house and out onto the sidewalk, not looking back.

15. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    I really like this story, the characters feel very real in thier reactions.
    PM me when you update!

16. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    sure thing! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!

17. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    geez! Talk about an intense post! Really great job on this one!!!!! Way to go kids, putting our couple on the spot! Keep it up!

~Jen~

18. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, I feel so bad for Jysella...that had to be embarrassing...:(

But as I said before: never understatemate kids....[face_mischief] ;)

FL @};-

19. jedi87angel

jedi87angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Yeah, the kids ae right, why not? Don't be stubborn, Jasa... you loooove her! (Or should I say: It's the will of the force... maybe this works better?) ;)

20. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    One or two more....

She didn?t go to Jacen?s house the next morning she went to the Jedi training rooms, to the room she would be helping in. She set her bag down at the desk Luke had said was hers.

?Why can?t Jysella be our new mom??

Jysella groaned at the words. They had kept over playing in her mind. She grimaced, she would tell Leia that she could no longer clean house for Jacen. She couldn?t do that to the boys, or to her heart.

She watched as the ?younglings? entered the room.

?Hey Jysella,? Marq Zloven said as he and his older brother walked into the room.

?Hi, boys.? She looked at the two, Eric, the eldest, looked just like his mother, Octa Remis-Zloven. Marq, however looked like his dad, Khris.

Jysella grinned when she saw some of the kids she used to baby-sit, Jess Katarn, Trisheay Solusar, Jarde Quee, Curth Horn, Aaron Velia, Zeth and Nabrea Durron and Jarith Solo.

Now that her class was here she wondered where the teacher was. Five minutes after class should have started, a disheveled looking Jacen Solo walked in.

?Sorry that I was late class, had to make my boys breakfast.? The class laughed, Jacen turned and looked at Jysella, his face paled only slightly, her face however had turned a neon red.

The class went smoothly, neither Jacen nor Jysella talked to each other, never really looked at each other either. The class noticed this however and after they were sent out, Nabrea spoke.

?Jarith do you really want Jysella as your mom??

The prince didn?t even need to think, ?Yeah.?

Curth Horn frowned, ?Aunt Jysella is my aunt, why would she want to be your mom?? he asked with a huff.

?Ahh, leave him alone, Curth. Jarith needs a mom, and your aunt and his dad would be perfect.? Every one of the nine and older class agreed.

Jacen who was standing at the wall, heard everything. Silently he agreed too.

~*~*~

The academic year had gone well, or so Jysella thought. She finished helping Jacen teach his class, never really talking to him. It had been almost a year since Jarith?s little outburst. She could finally talk to Jaina without turning red.

She had her own class, and today she would be on her own, surprisingly it was the same class she was in last year. Only Jacen wasn?t there. Jysella realized that she missed him. Yes, even though she shouldn?t, she still loved him.

?Knight Horn, what is the difference between like and love?? Nabrea asked at the first of the class.

?What does that have to do with learning Jedi business?? Zeth asked his sister.

Jysella ignored them and began class, teaching patience, something that was essential to a Jedi?s training.

Seven year old Isolder frowned, he wanted to go home, his father had promised that if he was a good boy this whole past year than maybe they would go. He walked the halls to Jysella?s room.

She never came over again after that night at grandma?s and although he didn?t want her to be his new mother, he liked to go and see her. She would always smile at him and talk to him as if he were a grown up.

?Hiya Jysella.? He said as he came up to her desk.

?Oh, hi, Isolder.? She said as she threw some stuff in her desk. She had tears in her eyes.

?What?s wrong?? he came around her desk.

?Nothing.? She lied.

?You?re lying.?

?You?re right I am. I was teaching my class about patience. All was going well until I realized that I might have to wait forever, and don?t want to do that.? She rubbed her eyes.

~*~*~

?Have you seen Isolder?? Jacen asked his nephew Zeth and Airease.

?Yeah, he was going into my class room.? Zeth said as he pointed to the room where Jysella and Isolder were talking.

?Thanks.? Jacen said as he watched the young friends go. Now that was going to be a marriage he thought.

?What do you want that you can?t wait for?? he heard his youngest child ask.

Jacen paused at the door, who was he talking to?

?A family, I want my own kids and a loving husband.? Jysella said with a sigh.

Jacen took in a sharp breath, he knew that Isolder talked

21. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    awww, poor Isolder! Another wonderful post!!!

So Jacen...you know the next step to all that stuff is a date....[face_whistling]

I can't wait to see how you take this, its really amazing!

~Jen~

22. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Wonderful...=D=

I really hope they finally work thinks out..

but I feel sorry of the boys....they really miss TK..:(

FL @};-

23. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    Great updates Alishu, why doesn't Jacen just out and out ask her?!

Might be surprised what happens!

TnTornado

24. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Thanks guys, here is the last post!

Jysella walked the cold halls, Jacen and the boys would be gone for a month. Before his leaving though, Jacen and she had talked one evening, turning into a series of talks. They had overcome the awkwardness they had gained from the previous year. Now they were friends of sorts.

She couldn?t wait for their talk tonight. She wanted to see how the boys were doing. How he was doing.

?Jysella.? She heard her name being called. She licked her lips and looked up, there was Jacen.

She opened her mouth to say something, but the look in his eyes stopped her, she gasped when she saw the love shining back at her, he looked at her with so much love that she was loosing herself in the brown pools.

?Jysella,? he whispered again, he bent forward, his lips claming hers softly.

Jysella slid her eyes closed, she felt Jacen?s arms go around her waist, she sighed and placed her arms around his neck.

Jacen felt her shudder, his heart soared, he had wanted to do this for so long. He pulled her tighter. She moaned as he plunged his hands into her nut brown hair. He gently pulled away from her, ?Oh, Jysella, you have no idea what you do to my heart.? Her tear filled eyes shined up at him.

?I love you, Jysella. For so very long, but I?ve been fighting it, until now.? He caressed her cheek. He took her hand and led him to his apartment.

Jysella sat on the black couch, she looked at her hands, her heart was still off balance as Jacen sat down next to her. ?I?ve wanted to tell you for awhile.?

Jysella looked up at him, wanting to believe him, but they had been avoiding each other like the plague up until almost two months ago.

Jacen seemed to understand her silence. ?I know that we haven?t been talking, but I fell in love with you the day you were making Isolder?s lifeday cake, you were barefoot and you looked like you belonged there. And then you just convinced me that I was even more in love with you by taking care of my kids, not blowing them off after the barbeque at mom?s. Every time I was near you I couldn?t breathe.?

He tilted Jysella?s head to meet his eyes. ?Tell me you don?t feel the same way I do.?

?Jacen, I?you?re leaving in a week. You just miss your wife. Please, I can?t handle this.? She stood, her heart breaking.

?No, Jysella. I love you. Tenel would want me to have fallen in love again. Actually she knows about you, she was the one that suggested you. But that was after my heart belonged to you.?

?What?? she asked confused.

?Tenel came to me and told me to love again. She said that someone already loved me.? He looked at her, he wanted her to trust him, know that he would do anything for her.
    Finally something clicked in Jysella. She smiled and nodded. She grabbed for Jacen?s head, pulled it down closer to hers, ?I love you too.? Then her lips met his in a passion ignited kiss. One that continued for a long while.
    ~*~*~

?Grandma are you coming with us?? Isolder asked Leia. The older Solos and their grandsons just spent a day playing Sabacc.

?No, honey I need to stay here.? They came up to Jacen?s door. Leia sighed, she had quit trying to get Jacen and Jysella together. It had been over a year since the boy?s outburst, one that she should have never started.

All she wanted was her son to be happy, her grandsons too.

The door slid open, she gasped when she saw the objects of her thoughts one the couch making out.

?Dad! What are you doing?? Jarith giggled.

Jacen pulled away from Jysella, his face blushing at being caught by his mother and sons. ?Uh, hey mom, kids.?

Jysella started to laugh, she knew that both she and Jacen looked wild and Leia she was grinning form ear to ear. The only one that didn?t look too happy about this was Isolder.

In fact he came right over to Jacen and started to hit him on his chest, ?No! You can?t love her. Mom is still there, waiting for you.? He pouted.

?Isolder, we?ve been over this, your mother has been gone for almost two years. She isn?t coming back.?

?I know, but yo

25. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    wished I had known this was here wonderful on how they finally got together and I can't wait for more :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.