main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FINISHED!! Enemies of the past (Obi-Wan torture story, 17 years old) This is terrifying...it's done!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Up! Jacinta, where are you?! :confused:

2. Jedi_Torturer

Jedi_Torturer Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2001
    *JT grins at KenobisGirl*

I took her prisoner....

She's locked up in my dungeon with DRL guarding the door.....there is no escape for her....

*dimly, screams are heard....they are faintly familiar....THEY ARE FROM THE AUTHOR!*

And now, all you who read her stories, I have come to reak havoc.... *evil laugh fills the room*

[face_devil] Torturer [face_devil]

3. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    [face_shocked] OH NO! DRL's got her! Quick, everyone, we need a plan to get her out of there!

::silence::

Uh. . .that's not helping any. :( ::begins to beg with DRL:: Come on, man, you know you wanna let her out. . .

EJ

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    *from inside her cell*

Uh? Enigma? That ain't doing much....

**Note: Considering the fact that I am getting a lecture about doing my schoolwork now....**

*another figure enters*

*Jaci screams long and hard as the figure is recognized as DWB, and he joins DRL to form a barrier*

*gentle whisper from Jaci*

If and when I ever get out of here, I'll update...promise.

5. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
    ::stares, horrified:: Oh no. DRL has been joined by the evil twin, DWB?!??! [face_shocked] :( :_|

NO! NO!! Begone with you, foul demons! ::performs a banishing spell::

::pauses::

Oh, drat. It didn't work. :(

This looks like a job for the KDRLP!!

EJ

6. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
  7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hm...I have broken free of DRL, but DWB remains a problem...but I'll get to work on it.

*pulls out saber and charges*

8. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
    . . .Going UP! ;)

9. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
    UPPERS! ::whee!::

10. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
  11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Fine, Up!

Hi Enigma...I was working on a post, but I am so uninspired when it comes to Obi torture! :_| I'm trying, I promise.

12. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
    It's alright, Jacinta! ::hands a hankie:: Don't cry! Obi-torture will come to you in time! ;)

LOL. It certainly feels like we're the only two posting on this board anymore. . . ::cups hands and yells:: HELLO??? Is anyone out there??? :confused:

Up. ;)

EJ

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    It's VE-RY slowly coming.... *bangs head against wall*

I have a post half written...hopefully it will be up soon. Thanks for your patience and loyalty, Enigma!

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks for being so loyal, Enigma, and here is a post as thanks. I am sorry if it sucks...I did my best to get past my WB.
    Obi-Wan groaned as they finally reached the torture room he had been led to before, and he was strapped into place on the table-like confinement. Zeron grinned in his face as he pulled something from a nearby drawer.

He stepped back and held the object up as he reached for another. Obi-Wan struggled to get his eyes focused, and, when he did, he saw that Zeron was holding two syringes. Obi-Wan felt terror clog his breathing passages, and tried to tamp it down.

?Retcilfa and I have been working on many different things. Both of these concoctions you see are new, and have not been tested. This one is mine.? Zeron raised the one in his right hand, the light green liquid gleaming. ?And this one is Retcilfa?s.? He raised the other one, the fluid in this one slightly reddish. Retcilfa grinned widely, proudly.

?Retcilfa and I make a good team, but we work in extremely different ways.? Zeron started to circle him. Obi-Wan struggled to follow him with his eyes, not wanting to move his head, which still hurt something fierce.

?You see, I work in the way of viruses, while Retcilfa works in pain-inflicting chemicals. Very different techniques of torture, but both equally good.? Zeron?s grin was growing wider while Obi-Wan?s control was growing smaller. ?My injection contains a virus that makes it way to your lungs and literally eats them from the inside out, slowly, painfully. You see, they grow on the inside walls of your lungs, then puncture the walls when they are full grown. So, as they work, the lining of your lungs gradually gets worse and worse, until the victim dies, in horrid pain.?

Zeron had thrust his face in Obi-Wan, and was breathing heavily on Obi-Wan?s right eyelid. Obi-Wan flinched. ?I made a promise, and for the delay in my fulfilling that promise, I intend to make you my greatest success. You should consider yourself honored.?

Obi-Wan swallowed before managing to get out defiantly, ?Forgive me for disagreeing with you.? He frowned up at the older man, his jaw set.

Zeron moved quickly as if to hit Obi-Wan, and the young man prepared himself, but no blow came. He opened one eye to look at Zeron, who was calmly considering his captive. ?This one,? He said, gesturing to the other syringe, going on as if nothing had happened, ?is a chemical that makes your nerves extremely sensitive to heat. Retcilfa has been working hard, and is quite proud of her little invention.? Retcilfa stood in the shadows, watching contentedly.

?But what am I explaining all this for? How rude of me, my young Jedi. Let me show you!? And then he was jabbing Obi-Wan?s shoulder fiercely.

Obi-Wan cried out in surprise, trying valiantly to flinch away, but being unsuccessful as the other needle disappeared into his skin. He felt an involuntary shiver make it?s way up his spine, and a muscle in his cheek twitched as Zeron stepped away, dropping the now empty syringes onto a metal tray and wiping his hands disdainfully on a wrag.

?My, young Jedi. You are filthy! Retcilfa!? Zeron called over his shoulder, and Retcilfa quickly stepped forward. ?Give our esteemed captive a bath.? Retcilfa burst into a wide, toothy grin once again and nodded as Zeron disappeared out the door. ?Enjoy yourself, Obi-Wan.?

The door slammed shut, and Obi-Wan was left alone with the alien terror as she unstrapped him, the heat of her hands feeling searing on his skin and making him bite his lip. Retcilfa quickly ?cuffed him and led him out of the room, and into a new one.

The new room turned out to be a ?fresher. It was small, but clean. Obi-Wan looked around quietly as he struggled to stay on his feet. The shocks had affected him more than he thought. He briefly considered attacking Retcilfa, but knew he was too weak and did not want to discover what the alien woman would do when provoked.

Retcilfa was quickly filling the sanitation unit with hot water. Obi-W

15. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    *Falls to the floor* Jacinta, you posted?! Here I am, at camp, and I see a post? Yay for you!

Lovely, creative Obi-torture! [face_devil]

KenobisGirl :p

16. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
    :D WOW! GREAT JOB, JACINTA!! :D

Wonderful post! I loved the inventiveness! Poor Obi! :( He's DEFINITELY in trouble now. . .that virus sounds nasty! :_| Hurry, Qui! Obi's dying!

::beats back DRL and DWB:: Post more soon!

EJ :D

17. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Wow! just found this fic Jaci!
    it's awesome!
    Poor Obi!!!!!!!!!

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    KenobisGirl: Thank you...I try to be creative. The nerve thing wasn't too, but I'm working on it.

I had an idea for another torture, but I forgot, so I'll get a post soon as I can.

Enigma: Thank you...I hope it did, I worked hard on the idea....

Obi dying? *Suggestive cough and averting of eyes.* (Note: this is NOT AU, just in case I just had you worried. That was for other reasons.)

snowbee: Thank you, thank you and thank you!

19. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001

<<Obi dying? *Suggestive cough and averting of eyes.* (Note: this is NOT AU, just in case I just had you worried. That was for other reasons.) >>

[face_shocked]!! Jacinta, you wouldn't. . !?!? Thank the stars this isn't AU. . . ;)

EJ

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I wouldn't? [face_serious]

Oh really?

Someday, I plan on it. Not to be mean to our poor Obi or anything, but I have read some REALLY good stories in which Obi dies, and I may write a sad story where he dies. Who knows?

But this one isn't it, so don't worry.

21. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
    Jacinta, sometimes you worry me! 8-}

It's nice to hear you won't completely kill off Obi in this one. . . I have a feeling it's going to be really close though, isn't it??? [face_mischief] If you ever do write one where he DOES die, you need to PM me! I definitely want to read it!

EJ

22. Enigma_Jade

Sep 4, 2001
    Going up!

23. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    TORTURE!!!!!

::evil smile::

Oh I do love Obi torture. And you capture it so perfectly.

And the humor!!!

I gotta stop reading stuff like this at night.

Do you know how hard it is to keep your mouth shut against raging hysterics?!!!

24. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Ummm...Jacinta? Didn't you just write us a lovely, angsty story? How about a post here? [Luke_whine] Pleeease???? [/Luke_whine]

KenobisGirl [face_devil]

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Sabercrazy- Ah, another person who appreciates good old fashioned torture. Thank you. Humor? Raging Hysterics? Um...confused....

Kenobisgirl- I might have, but as punishment for Luke whining, not until tomorrow!

Hehe...

Actually, I couldn't have anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.