main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Fire across the Galaxy ::Volume One::

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthSolar, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Clone Commander Dev

Dev watched as Bartlet was shot through the head and killed. "Dang," he thought as he fired off another shot, hitting a super battle droid. If reinforcements did not arrive soon, then the battle would be lost. All of a sudden, there was a roar of engines behind him. Turning around, Dev could see several gunships fly overhead, the gunners and troopers raining laser fire down on the droid forces. The remaining clones cheered before charging forward, taking the battle droids by surprise. One clone sliced the arms off of a super battle droid, making sure to kick it over before moving on. Drawing his blaster pistol, Dev fired with both weapons. The tide had turned; now the clones had a chance to win. All they needed was for the Jedi to emerge and fight the Dark Jedi, who had disappeared.

2. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Lunna Revilla

Lunna looked down at the battlefield, a small, uncharacteristic frown settling between her brows. Things didn?t look good, at all.

?Create a perimeter around the survivors.? She ordered over the comm. At her command, blaster shots rained down on the enemy; Lunna nodded her satisfaction. ?Pilot, lower the ship as much as possible, and pull up the moment we?re down. Captain, ready your men.?

?Right away!? the crisp, clear response the Clones gave her was comforting. These were very well trained men, unhindered by hesitance or terror.

Dark blue eyes surveyed the place as the ship started it?s descent. Dread clawed at the corners of Lunna?s mind. She could make out one, maybe two lightsabers among the fight. Had the Council not sent more Jedi into the conflict? Where were they?

Three feet above the ground, Lunna ignited her lightsaber. At once the Troopers behind her opened fire and followed her into the battle.

Tag: Anyone really.

3. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    IC: ARC Trooper Arin

Arin watched as the gunships landed and new troops headed into battle. Getting out from behind his hiding spot, he squeezed off a shot that took out a battle droid that was threatening a clone trooper. All of a sudden,Arin noticed that ARC Commander Pitt and the rest of the squad had emerged and were now sneaking around the battle in order to flank the enemy. Shooting as he watched, Arin noticed that the droids seemed to be losing the battle. A couple of Jedi had entered the fray, lightsabers ignited and concentration in their eyes. Being a soldier, Arin did not understand what made the Jedi so powerful; they fascinated him with their combat skills and instantaneous reflexes. However, the Dark Jedi had to be somewhere. The battle would not end until it was destroyed or captured. Either way, the fighting was still far from over; just that the clones now had the advantage.

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

Dev watched as the fresh troops surged onto the battlefield. He knew that the tide of the battle was turning, and kept on firing his weapons. Several droids were hit by his shots, reducing the number that his troops would have to fight. The CIS forces were still firing their mortars, but they were missing the gunships as they unloaded troops. Now, thought Dev, we need to kill the Dark Jedi and end this battle now.

TAG: Anyone

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Darth Goreb

Darth Goreb surveyed the battlefield with anger, the Jedi were winning again, it was time he entered the battle. Goreb ignited the dual blades of his lightsaber and leaped into the air. He jumped right onto the windshield of one of the LAAT's and stabbed one end of his saber into the pilot. As the ship began to fall, Darth Goreb did a back flip of the ship and landed on ground below.

Darth Goreb scanned the battlefield and saw the Jedi he fought on the assault ship, plus three others. He would have to do two at a time, he wasn't sure if he could take all for of them on at the same time. He looked around the battlefield and picked his first two, the one from the assault ship and the one with the silvery-blue blade.

Tag: Aimi Sonozaki, Lunna Revilla, and everyone else.

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

Dev realized that he was seeing the Dark Jedi. With a wave of his hand, he ordered his men to retreat from the spot, waiting for the Jedi to take care of the threat. Although the droids were still shooting, Dev wanted to make sure that he wouldn't lose all of his troos to a supernatural being. The Jedi would have to take care of it; that was for sure. But, Dev thought to himself, can they defeat it? It looks tough. Of course, all Dark Jedi were supposed to be tough; however, this one seemed better than your average twisted Force-user. The upcoming battle of the Force would decide the fate of the battle.

TAG: Darth Goreb, Jedi

7. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    IC: ARC Trooper Arin

Arin watched as Dev ordered his men to retreat from the Dark Jedi. He had to resist an urge to blast the thing with his rifle, because it would end up with him dead. What they needed for victory was the appearance of the few Jedi who had been on the trip; they would decide if the battle was lost or won.

TAG: Same

8. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Co-GM OOC: hey guys where did you go?

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    OOC: If you can't post, just post something in the thread saying "I can't post for long because I have ." Then we'll understand why you are gone.

10. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Catherine

"Put up with a lot of crap, you have." Catherine Grey tightened the sash around her Jedi robes, trying to focus on the holo of Yoda and not the shuttle banking violently to touch down on the planet below. "As have I."
    "Heard much about you," the wise old Jedi Master retorted. "Yes, much has been said to convince me of how suited you are to fight Federation." Cameron glanced at the Clone Commander who indicated he was ready for the squad to be dropped off on Argos.
    "I kind of figured going by the assault team I'm with this isn't a mission of democracy." She gripped the bulkhead tightly to keep her balance.
    "Concern there is of your ability to remain focused on the task." Catherine pulled herself closer to Yoda.
    "Do you doubt me?" she challenged. "Master Yoda?" she added as an afterthought.
    "Reviewed your history, I have. My concern lies in how you deal with your anger." The shuttle banking sharply to avoid incoming fire made Catherine think maybe those concerns wouldn't last too long, it seemed pretty bad down there on Argos' surface.
    "You need not worry Master Yoda," Catherine shouted over the blaster fire. "Scrap metal, the droids will be. May the Force..." she was interrupted by the shuttle banking again, nearly throwing the Jedi off her feet. "You know the rest." She turned her attention away from Yoda and to the shuttle pilot, a Clone, who seemed intent on smashing everyone against the bulkhead. "Get us low, fly in low overhead," Catherine told him.
    "My orders are..." Catherine cut him off.
    "I don't care what your orders are. You land this thing and we all die." She went to pull open the shuttle doors. "We need to be low enough to make the drop but cannot land, we must not slow down for landing." She activated her lightsaber, the blue blade glowing in the dim light. "Troopers, to me."
    "Understood." The Clone Commander went to help Catherine open the door. "We're not going to have time to be properly loaded up," he told her.
    "No we're not, but you don't do this you're dead." Catherine looked out at the ground. "Lower," she ordered, "get us lower, as low as you can at this speed then get out of here." Catherine began to lower herself out of the shuttle, immediately knowing it was a bad idea at all the gunfire about but she had to get herself low to the ground to jump out. An upcoming hill she didn't see until they were almost on top of it gave the answer. "Now troopers," she shouted, "go now, that hill will make us close enough." With that she let go and dropped about ten feet, at the speed they were going the impact was substantial, but Catherine rolled to lessen any damage she might receive and brought herself to a stop, raising up to one knee and waited for the Clones to catch up.

11. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Co-GMs OOC: OK guys me and Gunny have decided to close down this RP, people have lost interest in the game, and some have vanished altogether. I am sending a message to I_H asking him to lock it. Thanks to all of you who participated in this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.