main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fire and Darkness -- Amidala's Death (short story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ami-padme, Dec 31, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJessie

MaraJessie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 1999
    sniff, sniff, that story was so good. i'm about to cry. great ending. you made vader come to life. i really got sucked into it. i like the cover you did, too. good idea.

MaraJessie

2. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    The end???

To quote our fave Knight: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's a cool cover, JG. Very cool.

3. Ariana Lang

Ariana Lang Jedi Youngling star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Aaaah! That was so cool! The picture of Natalie Portman was in a magazine way back in June where hovering above her was...her - dressed in boy peasent clothes and leaning down in a kind of "Sleepy Beauty" manner. The Captioning read "Natalie poses with herself." Ok, anyway, COOL STORY! Great Job Ami-Padme!

4. Padawan Padme

Padawan Padme Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 1999
    That was an excellent story!!! Made me cry, but still excellent!
    A+ all the way!

5. OJSithLord

OJSithLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 1999
  6. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    Padawan_P! Nice to see you found this story, sis... I told you you'd like it.

This is one of the best Vader pieces I've ever read-- you did a great job, a-p.

BTW, ami-- I have a fanfic section on my http://www.geocities.com/~alderaan21website , and on another site I'm building now, and I'd like to add this story to them, if it's okay with you....

7. jedi jaina solo

jedi jaina solo Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 1999
    Great story!

8. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Sure you can put it on your websites, Alderaan21 -- I'm flattered!

9. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    keep up the good work
    Someday you may be as good as me (JK).

10. Jedi Skysong

Jedi Skysong Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 1999
    WAAAAAH!!!

*sob!*

This is embarassing. I'm here at work and it's taking all my mastery of the Force <gryn> to not start bawling like a child.

Daggumit, this is sooooo good. Wonderful, wonderful story. Must go back to the fave fanfic thread and second Jedi Gala's nomination for this.

Oh yeah, hi Jedi Gala! Hi, A21!

11. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Alderaan21, can you email me if you still plan to put my story on your site? I want to add a disclaimer and an email addres to the beginning of it, I'll send it back to you. Thanks!

12. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    Ditto, Skysong! Have you been doing your daily tribute to the Vader fan thread?

Sure thing, ami.... I'll do it tomorrow at lunch, the next time I have 'Net access. BTW, thanks a bunch... for both the story and the permission to use it.

13. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Doh!!

Believe it or not, OJSithLord, I just realized who you are...now I get the Ewok comment at the top of the page...I know, I know, I'm really slow...

Whatever happened to that FF thread w/ Vader running from the Ewoks anyway??

14. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    A

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 01-14-2000).]

15. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    That's ok, I won't Force choke anyone. It's been a while and I've had to change aliasis
    a few times since that crazy thread of yours.

I read yours because you had taken the trouble to read mine some time ago (you posted after Episode II of my "saga", I think- its grown quite a bit since). You are quite talented and I hope you'll continue to write more.

That scene w/ Vader running like Forrest Gump reminded me of the Ewok vs Sith Lord madness
    that infected us 'round November. I haven't seen any signs of the FF around. Since it's been done w/ Vader, maybe one should try something along those lines w/ Darths Maul
    and Sidious. At any rate it gave me the idea for my FF.

16. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    oops - sorry

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 01-14-2000).]

17. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999

[This message has been edited by ami-padme (edited 01-14-2000).]

18. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Thanks for the compliments... you're right, I haven't checked out your thread in awhile, I'll go do that now...

19. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    up up and away

20. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Folks, here is Amidala's murderer. Ami Padme told me herself and to be quiet about it because its a National Security matter but I believe the truth will set you free....

http://fractalcow.com/bert/evidence.htm http://fractalcow.com/bert/evidence.htm

"We're through the looking glass people"- Jim Garrison (Kevin Costner), "JFK"

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 01-15-2000).]

21. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Damn, they told me I couldn't trust you...but did I listen? No. You have no idea of panic that will follow this revelation!

BTW, he looked really pathetic getting slammed into that tree by Vader. A sad ending for such a great criminal master-mind, no?

Man, there's no telling what will happen when the two of us get into a thread together...I am dying with laughter.

22. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    You can have him survive and come back in the sequel as an associate of Palpatine's. Or, he and Vader can duke it out to see who is the next apprentice!

23. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    You can have him survive and come back in the sequel as an associate of Palpatine's.

The mere thought of that much evil, working so closely together...*shudder*

24. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Just don't have anyone rub me out like they did Oswald. I'll expect it so it will never work now. HA HA Ha

25. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    AmiP:

Yes, you are a corrupting influence upon me when we're on the same thread.

examine this picture closely folks and you will find evidence of our "perp" conspiring w/ the Dark Lords of the Sith.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Location/8811/mag1.html http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Location/8811/mag1.html

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 01-15-2000).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.