main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Fire and Ice: Darkness Forever....fifth in series....Lurker Appreciation Week has begun!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Arwen- Heehee, something tells me that Lana found that alternative on purpose... ;)

Rogue- Thanks! Haha, what's normal for our fav Jedi? All this torture reminds me of a line in a Terry Goodkind book. The main character, Richard Rahl, has just freed his personal, vicious bodyguards to do whatever they want--and they decide to keep protecting him, despite his protestations! So he tells them with his arms folded across his chest, "I intend to see you die in your beds, old and toothless." lol It's really funny, especially since these bodyguards are women who have been specially trained in the art of torturing others to death and wish only to die in glorious battle. Makes me think that our poor Jedi will not get a chance to "die old and toothless", not with the way we write! lol

And I will try to have a nice weekend, though you can obviously tell I can't stand being away from the comp and my readers long. lol

Kynstar- haha! Those two beat you at posting this time! :D And thank you! Layren and I are really enjoying writing this series as much as you are enjoying reading it. heehee

Note: The next one is not completed so you'll all have to...SHOCK SHOCK...wait for each chapter to be done as we write. What a horrible thing to do! lmbo

2. JEDI-KNIGHTS_R_L

JEDI-KNIGHTS_R_L Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2004
    What a worderful story. I truly enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the next one. I think that you enjoy tormenting poor Qui-Gon. He has probley gone through the most physical torment so far. Keep up the good work see you at the next story.

3. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    JediKnights- Qui has indeed gone through a bunch of stuff, though Obi has too. I mean, Obi was eaten alive from the inside out! That had to hurt! lol And, yes, Layren and I enjoy torturing our fav characters...makes us feel better when we're having a crappy day, heehee.

I'll be able to start getting the new one up when I get back on campus to my comp on Monday. I'm afraid ya'll will have to wait until then. It won't kill ya...I don't think...heehee

4. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Well, I gotta drive back to campus tomorrow and try to dodge Tropical Storm Frances along the way. If you pray, please pray for a safe journey for me and Clint. We're going to need all the help we can get, I'm suspecting...

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    And we shall, hon! Please becareful! I still can't believe how it is still stationary over FL... amazing!

6. PadawanEstel

PadawanEstel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    I will... hope you get back safely!

and by the way- Durhelediel, Kynstar, and Layren - congrats on your knighting & new padawan/master!

(if that made any sense at all...) :p

7. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Thank you very much, everyone! We made it back and we are in one piece. We beat Frances and now all we do now is wait for her to catch up to us where we are now. lol I even, shock shock, let Clint drive for an hour or so--I wanted a nap. heehee

8. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    PadawanEstel Thanks so much! Hehehe it made sense ;)

We're all like one big family now lol.

9. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Estel- Yes, thank you very much!

One big disfunctional family maybe...

10. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    *Snrk* hehehehe disfunctional, eh? hehehehehe hrmmm 'Possibly' ;)

Indeed, thanks Estel :D

(OK.. I have to get that man out of my thoughts... I can clearly hear his voice...hehehehe)

11. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Ack! Spent the weekend in rural Arkansas and had no idea what was going on :eek:!

Very glad to hear that you made it back safe and hope you and your family stay that way.

Rogue

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    In AR? Where about? I live there *snrk* well stationed here at Little Rock AFB ;) hehehehe

13. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    In AR? Where about? I live there *snrk* well stationed here at Little Rock AFB

Cool :cool: We were just outside of Mena, AR :D A very pretty area for driving.

Rogue

14. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yep yep, very beautiful indeed :) Shoot in another couple weeks it'll even be better with the trees changing colors.

15. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Alrighty! Finally making it to #5... okay where did you leave me last... hmmm... Oh yeah, sad and crying over Obi-Wan's death... you two sithly ladies! Wonder what's in store with this installment....

OOOh Xani!!! Heh, heh. Okay, I assume his (Obi-Wan)poor lifeless body is not decomposing after four and now even more days. Awwww, the bit about dropping a glass and expecting Obi-Wan to embarassly comment to clean it up is so sad.

Grrrr, Xanatos just has to be evil and pour salt in poor Qui-Gon's wound of grief. I can't belive he'd accuse Qui of being mean after the things he said!! Oh dear, now Qui-Gon's rushed off, feeling he's nothing to live for as Obi-Wan miraculously comes back to life. Drats, not being able to feel the Force prevents Qui-Gon from sensing his apprentice is alive.

Great, now Obi-Wan is conscious and can rush off to save his master! Aha! See, I knew Obi would rush out to save him. So Xani wants Obi-Wan and tried to lure him there?? He's going to be so happy when Obi-Wan shows up out of the blue... tsk, tsk.

You're...still in the healer's at Coruscant!" The figure of Obi-Wan was framed in the doorway, but he stood firm, holding his lit lightsaber. "Evidently I'm not." -- Yay, just in the nick of time!!! But of course XAni would get away... which is okay cause he's fun fun to bring back. :D :D

Blind... oh poor sweet Qui-Gon. I volunteer to be his eyes and stay with him every minute of the day. ;)

That was a very nice addition to the series.

16. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Okay Kynstar and Rogue, break it up! lol jk Nice to see us coming together with other paths of similarities besides SW fanfic writing.

Ah ha! You're back! Thank you for enjoying this one as well, Leona. We love to put our readers through a roller-coaster ride, can't you tell? heehee

17. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Because you readers have been so good to us, here's a sneak peek at Restorations as I get the first chapter ready to go up. Enjoy!

Summary: Qui-Gon now blinded and Obi-Wan fighting with inner demons, Z'aherien takes advantage of their distraction and captures Qui-Gon to lure Obi-Wan to him. When Obi-Wan refuses to rescue his master, what will Z'aherien do to Qui-Gon in retaliation?

18. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Oi! Obi not wanting to rescue him? Wowzers.. man he's either messed up mentally or something happens between him and Qui... hrmmm maybe Obi has lost faith in himself... hrmmm ack! The many puzzling questions *snrk* hehehe can't wait!

19. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    ::zips lips:: mi lpmgh eign semphed (Translation: My lips are sealed.)

20. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Ahhh the silent treatment, eh? *snrk* hehehehe Ack... must remember patience! hehehe ;)

21. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    I can breathe a sigh of relief that Obi has survived. Qui being blind is a bit of a hiccup, I'd say however. Hope you can find a cure...soon. Guess I'll have to wait for the next fic!

22. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Ooh, ooh ooh... *hand waves wildly in the air* I did volunteer to help Qui-Gon... in any way necessary. It's a dirty...(no, they'll think I'm being a naughty old lady) It's a hard... (yeah right, that'll go over even better)

It's a rough job, but somebody's gotta do it! :D :D

23. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Leona Don't do rough either....LOL. :D

24. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

It's a rough job, but somebody's gotta do it!

I happily volunteer :p Naughty old lady.

25. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    lmbo Come on ladies! At least drool over someone who's actually cute enough to deserve it! ::stares at Obi-Wan:: thats better...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.