main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Fire and Ice: Darkness Forever....fifth in series....Lurker Appreciation Week has begun!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Come on ladies! At least drool over someone who's actually cute enough to deserve it!

We are most happily :p

2. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    ::rolls eyes:: No you're not. You're staring at this old guy with graying hair. I'm happily staring at a young man with no gray and no belly at all, just a six pack and muscles...Oh dear me...I better stop or my dreams might be...well, nm. lol

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Durhelediel, it's not just the looks that count, the strength of character, compassion and goodness that is Qui-Gon makes him even more delicious, beyond the fact he's big and powerfully built with striking leonine features ... plus when 60 years old Obi-Wan is, look as good he will not. :p ;)

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Hehehe I'll make you all sick by mentioning Dooku ;) and how I drool over him *snrk*

So that'll fix the 'old' bit ;) since Liam is extremely younger than Christopher hehehehehe ;) Though I'm more in love with Dooku's charisma and voice. But Mr. Lee was a hoty in his younger years though ;) hehehehe

5. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    ::throws hands up into the air:: I'm surrounded by geriatrics!!!

6. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Don't feel to bad ;) I love Obi in AotC ;) Love that hair... *sighs* juz to be able to run my fingers thru it.. and the beard! [face_love] I so think Ewan looks hot with one!!

7. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    What a sweet ending! Glad Obi and Qui are reunited again!
    But poor Qui...possibly blind? YIKES!
    Can't wait to read the last part!

8. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I'm surrounded by geriatrics!! -- Hey, I resemble that remark! :D :D I've spent alot of long, hard years perfecting the dirty old lady persona and am darn proud of it!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Kynstar - I've been crusing over Christopher Lee since the early 70's when my mom and I would check out every Hammer film with him and Peter Cushing! Now there was an awesome pair!!

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I've been crusing over Christopher Lee since the early 70's when my mom and I would check out every Hammer film with him and Peter Cushing! Now there was an awesome pair!!

Oh yeah! Those two were great!! :D And I've followed him throughout my youth as well ;)

10. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Gag me with a pitchfork!! lol Christopher Lee's got nuttin on my Ewan!! :} Or my Jim... ::blushes::

11. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Hello! Today marks the beginning of... ::drum roll please:: Lurker Appreciation Week!

All week fun things will happen to those shy lurkers who decide to delurk and post on our stories. For now, here's a nice little button to satisfy you, made by Alethia.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/stellaalethiae/AniLukecopy.jpg]

12. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    *claps at story and giggles at other comments*

Great series overall. You scared me for a moment there, but nice job at making it believable when Obi-wan came back. Vereh cool.

And I'm with the others...Liam Nesson is incredibly attractive for his age...and I'm not even 20. Its the eyes and the voices of both him and McGregor that makes me like TPH [face_love]

Chritopher Lee....only problem is I keep seeing him as Saruman and thats not pretty..[face_shame_on_you].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.