main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Fire and Ice: Hindsight....sequel to Fire and Ice...Lurker Appreciation Week has begun!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Jul 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediVeloJinn

JediVeloJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2003
    Hm...I just couldn't resist. I loved this fic. will tell you more later. but I just had to tap something out.

I'd read it on ff.n but I've never replied there. I'd prefer email to replying there, for some very strange reason.

well, I'm looking forward to trials.

And I hope that you get to sleep, Durheleliel.

um, holidays are in a week. When I've finished trying to make a Jedi robe, I'll probably live on the boards. Will make a decent reply then, and catch up on "fire and ice", "forsaken" and a whole lot more.

till then, God bless!

Velo

2. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    JediKnights- glad you liked it! I do enjoy those who read and comment on the stories. Sometimes that is all an author lives for, is feedback. Fire and Ice: Trials will be worked on shortly.

Velo, glad to see you made it here. Working on a Jedi robe, you say? Taking orders for others? lol I want one...a real one, not that Halloween crap. And I'm sleeping okay now, though probably it's due to Nyquil since I'm sick. haha! That stuff works. Hope you get to be caught up with our stuff soon. I'll be looking for you to reply on the others!

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I enjoy the banter between Lana and Devin, they seem well matched. Oh Obi-Wan, when will you ever learn. And you didn't even tell anyone you were going?? Not too smart!! Z'aherin is one sadistic man... oh dear, poor Obi-Wan. Now if Qui-Gon can only get there in time, and stay in one piece! Very nice trick on Lana part to get inside... love the line"Hello, you big, scary man,"

No, Obi-Wan's blind?!? I sighed in relief right along with Qui-Gon. Phew! Loved the ending!!!

Excellent story ladies. Next up is part three. Hope you get five and six out soon. :D :D

4. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Leona- we like to entertain with a roller coaster ride...which I hadn't really realized our stories were until I read your post. lol Hope you enjoy the next ride!

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Loved this one as well!
    Can't wait to get to #3~!

6. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Glad you liked it as much, Snowbee!

7. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Hello! Today marks the beginning of... ::drum roll please:: Lurker Appreciation Week!

All week fun stuff happens for those shy lurkers who decide to delurk on our stories. For now, here's a nice shiny button to gaze upon, made by rhonderoo.

[image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/quiobi.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.