main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Fire and Ice: Trials....third in series... Lurker Appreciation Week has begun!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Did! Been there, done that and got a nice t'shirt for it! Well sorta! *snrk* Loving it!!

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Yay, Qui is back safe and sound. But I caught the thread for the enxt edition and kept help feeling that all is not well. I'll be off over there now!

3. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Arwen of course all is not well. If it were, we wouldn't have a storyline, now would we? lol

4. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Ack! I'm away for a day and you get this one finished :eek:

All right! Mace to the rescue :D Great tie-ins with the flashbacks and I take it we haven't seen the last of our mysteriously appearing planetoid huh?

Moving on to the next one.

Rogue

5. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Rogue We move fast :D Hehehe. Gotta keep up ;)

Tainted is the fourth in this series and it's up already :D

6. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    I second that, Layren. lol

Actually, Rogue that is the last you see that planetoid in our series. lol We just dropped in a little reference to the Trade Federation since this is before PM. I mean, who else at this time would be amassing thousands of droids to take control over planets? I thought that the Jedi knew about it, but did not do much because they were busy. To show that, I threw it in at the end that the Council is aware of things, though is not really able to devote much attention to it.

Hope that the mysterious planetoid not coming back doesn't disappoint anyone! In our series, that's just about the only thing that is introduced in one of the fics and "resolved" in the same fic. lol

7. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Ack ya don't have the Jedi follow up with it? hrmm might wanna have a blip in there saying that the Jedi passed the knowledge onto the Republic Senate so they could handle it ;) that'd be an easy way out hehehe

But it was great mentioning the Trade Federation, cuz they do become somewhat 'baddies' prior to TPM

8. JEDI-KNIGHTS_R_L

JEDI-KNIGHTS_R_L Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2004

Wow Great job, i just barely caught up. shool is back in and it stinks. But any way i love the little humor with Mace and Qui it was so cute. Looking forward to Tainted.

9. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Kynstar, hate to burst your bubble but I'm not perfect. lol Sorry. Do you need a wet towel? Do you need to lay down? It'll be okay, really... lol

JediKnights, so pleased to see you got caught up! Tainted is up and going good so come on in and visit. heehee

10. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh hon I ain't complainin' ;) I was juz askin' hehehe Believe me I know about not being perfect ;) I think that's in the human gene DNA 'Not Perfect'

Nah was juz curious if ya had it planned later on ;)

11. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    haha Kynstar! Yeah, they should change it from "DNA" to "DNP" heehee.

12. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Hmmm, sounds like the Council. Sending Qui-Gon on a mission, not just not telling his apprentice, but having him sneak out while Obi-Wan having a bacta treatment... yep, it's those shining decisions that will keep the Jedi Order going strong! Yes, that is very heavy sarcasm :(

"Wow..." -- [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Obi-Wan doesn't need to compound the situation by becoming overly sensitive, he should rememeber the consequence of his master not doing as told could be lossing his apprentice. He should pass this one fine.- Yes he should, because he does listen to the Force. Grrrr

Dang, you too really do like torture! :

I'll go find Xanatos...I'm sure he's alive somewhere. I'll become a dark lord of the Sith. You watch me. Don't you give up on me! ROFLOL!! Not the kind of threats you expect. Cute flashback!! Ahhh, nice tie in with TPM!!

Another superb part ladies! Now off to number 4!

13. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Leona- heehee, so glad that you are liking it. Yes, not what you'd expect from Obi, but then again he's feeling a tad desperate right then to keep Qui with him. Desperate times...yadda yadda yadda.

Of course we like to torture! We are the Queens of Torture! heehee Actually, Layren is Queen of Torture whileas I am Queen of Angst and Twisting Plot. lol

Edit: And Queen of Psychotic Characters. Did i forget to mention that? lol

14. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Man Obi and Qui just can't catch a break! ;)
    That darn council sending Qui away! What were they thinking !?

Loved this one too!

15. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Thanks Snowbee! Glad to have you onboard with us!

16. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Hello! Today marks the beginning of... ::drum roll please:: Lurker Appreciation Week!

All week fun stuff will happen to those shy lurkers who decide to delurk on our stories. For now, a treat, a button to gaze upon. :}

[image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/comeout.jpg]

Special thanks rhonderoo for the button!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.