main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Fire Lights* ~NJO, K/J, J/TK, A/T~ Updated 11/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Midnight_Jedi, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Betrayal?

Crapola....nothing comes to mind....but if I come across one...I'l let you know!

Now....POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ALL want to know what happened!!!!!!!!!

2. Midnight_Jedi

Midnight_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2003
    Okay, Okay, I get the picture. I did find the right song for the chapter and I am working on it as we speak (or really, as I post, but whatever) But, I am going to my grandparents house tomarrow so I'm not going to be able to post very quickly this summer. I'm sorry!

3. GirlOfFaith

GirlOfFaith Jedi Master

Mar 16, 2003
    MUST

MORE

SOON

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BreezeJedi

BreezeJedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2003
    Here's your betrayal song MJ! *curses* I dropped my dagger again!!!!!! *pissed* Hem. A bit poppy but that's okay... I hope you use it...Artist Christina Milian Guest Artists: None
    Album Christina Milian
    Track IT HURTS WHEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyrics Hmmmmmmmmm??.

Verse 1
    There you were last night sitting close to her by candlelight
    I couldn?t let you see my crying eyes but I wanted so bad to run to you
    How could you find someone in just so little time
    We said we?d be friends maybe one day ? give us one more try
    I can?t understand, it happened so fast
    Six months have passed
    Now suddenly you?ve gotten over me

Chorus
    It hurts when I thought I had gotten over you
    It hurts when together forever won?t come true
    It hurts when one broken heart is how it ends
    ?cause it hurts to know that you are in love again

Verse 2
    I?m trying so hard not to care but you?re happy now and it?s not fair
    Just when I thought that I was getting strong I see you with her ? I was wrong
    Now I can pretend that losing you didn?t mean a thing
    And I can deny that this whole thing?s not happening
    To hold it inside?it?s killing me, it?s hurting me. If you could only see

Chorus

La-la-la-la??..Ohh?..

It hurts when ooooohhhhhhh?.
    It hurts when I see you, I see you with her
    It hurts when my broken heart is how it ends
    ?cause it hurts to know that you are in love again

5. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Question...

Has that Christina Milian album come out yet? If not, do you know when it does? I have been waiting for that album for a loooong time. Any info you may have would be greatly appreciated. :D Thanks!

6. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    *kicks thread up*

7. Midnight_Jedi

Jan 11, 2003
    I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry you guys!
    I've been on vacation and while I've been writing some, It's been hard to find the time with everything I was doing. But, I am back now and I will start posting by tomarrow!

8. GirlOfFaith

GirlOfFaith Jedi Master

Mar 16, 2003
  9. GirlOfFaith

GirlOfFaith Jedi Master

Mar 16, 2003
    post more!!!

10. GirlOfFaith

GirlOfFaith Jedi Master

Mar 16, 2003
  11. Midnight_Jedi

Jan 11, 2003
    I feel so bad about the wait for this chapter and it isn't even done! I will just post what I have done and the rest later when I have it done....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven: When You Think Of Me

You look so peaceful sleepin'
    You don't know that I'm leaving

Luke jerked up in his bed, a cold sweat clinging to him all over. His chest heaved up and down as he drew in calming breaths. He had felt a terrible jolt of pain through the Force that he knew could only have come from Mara. Desperately, he searched for her familiar Force-presence. Yet, she wasn?t there. Where her normally comforting presence should have been, only the lingering clouds of pain and death hung.
    Death. No, he wouldn?t admit it. Mara wouldn?t have given up on him, and he wouldn?t give up on her.
    Scrambling from his bed, got dressed and headed to the living room of their modest apartment. Crossing his legs on the floor, he began to meditate as he had been taught so many years before.

But I'm gone
    Well, I did my best to beat 'em

?Jacen?? A soft voice whispered in his ear, ?Jacen, you need to wake up, I have breakfast.?
    ?Tenel Ka?? the brandy-eyed boy asked hopefully.
    ?I?m sorry Jacen, it?s just me,? Iella said understandingly. She set down a platter stacked with delicious breakfast and a glass of blue milk. ?Eat up!?
    ?I- I don?t want to,? Jacen said drearily, pushing the platter away. Iella seemed ignorant to his words and proceeded to shove a forkful of food into his mouth.
    ?Now isn?t that good?? she asked cheekily. Jacen rolled his eyes and continued to munch away on the rest of the breakfast. Though he ate in silence, Iella chattered on about everything and everyone on the base. No one was left free of her words. She talked about Wedge, Myri, Syal, Jag, Winter, Kyp, and even Fey?lya was mentioned in her jovial monologue.
    ?Oh, and little Myri did the cutest thing the other day! You see, we where in the middle of dinner and suddenly she turns to Wedge and asks hi-?

?Why are you here?? Jacen interrupted rudely.

But in my head the demons said
    Move on

Iella sighed and looked at Jacen with eyes brimming with compassion. ?Your parents asked me to come check on you. They?re so busy with everything that?s been going on lately, they haven?t been able to check-in on they?re oldest son,? she continued in a more grave tone ?Everyone is so worried about you and Tenel Ka here. You haven?t left her side, you?ve hardly eaten anything, and you even refuse to talk to your sister very much. You can see why everyone is worried.?
    ?I, I know I?ve been neglecting everything, but I can?t leave her. It?s my fault she was so depressed, my fault she fell off that cliff, my fault she got trapped in this coma. I wish I could have saved her all that heartache, but I can?t and now, I guess by being here, I feel that I am doing something to help her,? Jacen explained with a sense of defeat and despondency in his voice.
    ?Jacen, from what I understand, Tenel Ka was hurt because she thought that something terrible fate had befallen you. Do you really think that she will want to wake up and find you sitting next to her; withdrawn, tired and half-starved? Why if I were her, I?d be wishing I hadn?t woken up!? Iella laughed before becoming somber again, ?What I am trying to say is, take care of yourself for her. I may not have known her as well as you did, but I am a woman. And no woman wants to wake up and find her man in such a sorry state.?
    Jacen nodded dispassionately and started to eat again. A soft sigh escaped his lips all the same. Iella smiled sadly and started to leave when she heard Jacen?s voice from behind her.
    ?Thanks? for breakfast,? the brown-haired Jedi stammered. Iella nodded slightly and knew that he wasn?t just thanking her for the breakfast.
    When you wake up your gonna curse my name
    But as some time goes by I hope and pray

?Riina Kwad?? Tahiri mused. The name seemed so strange as it

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Great stuff! And *sniff* do I get to beta the next chapter? :D I still review even though I get a sneak preview.

~~Jilly

13. Midnight_Jedi

Jan 11, 2003
    This is an apology for the really, really messed up format of this chapter, I think I know what went wrong. I promise, I won't let it happened again!!

And thanks to GirlOfFaith for all of her little "Ups!" and such during my time away from the computer! Same to BreezeJedi and C3SoloP0 for helping me with the song I needed, even if I didn't use them.... Sorry!

~MJ

14. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
  15. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    That was good! Loved it.

~Ambyr-Rose~

16. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Great stuff! Poor Tahiri...don't leave her like that! Post again soon!

-Mia

17. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Yay! Kyp is finally here! Poor, Jag, he sounds confused.
    This Tahiri stuff is sooooo cool. It reminds me of Gollum and Smeagol.

Post soon!

AA1839

18. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Waahoo! Kyppy has arrived!

Just caught up. Mara dead? NOOOOO!!! And someone really needs to put Fey'yla in his place... by using the tip of their lightsaber. ;)

This is going well MJ, though I think it's about to get interesting...

19. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the PM MJ!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter was awesome!!!

And Kyp is here! YES!!! Me love Kyp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

20. Midnight_Jedi

Jan 11, 2003
    Thanks for all your great reviews and everything! If you want me to keep PMing you when I get a new chapter up, tell me. :)

JainaDurron Of course you will get to beta it! I'm sorry I have neglected your abilities this time, I was just in a hurry to get this up.

Mirax_Jade I'm so glad you like it!

Ambyr-Rose Also, glad you liked it!

MiaTieska Thanks! And I won't leave Tahiri like that too long, she just needs time to adjust and of course, freak everyone out ;)

AA1839
    Jag deserves to be confused. Darn Captain Cardboard. And the whole ordeal with Riina and Tahiri really is like Smeagol and Gollum, and if anyone can spot the LOTR reference in the next chapter gets...nothing but recgnition...

TJP I prefer to think of her as conviniently written-out for the time being instead of DEAD. And remember, things are not always as they seem...

C3PSolo0 I'm glad you like it! Adn I love Kyppie too!

Also, to all reviewers, I am tired of "Great Job!" there had to have been something you didn't like! If so, TELL ME! I'd love to hear on how I can improve.

~MJ

21. Midnight_Jedi

Jan 11, 2003
    Inside my dreams forever
    Well, you'll be better when I'm gone

Tenel Ka felt like she was floating?
    Ever since she had seen that ghost of Jacen, nothing seemed right. The last thing she clearly remembered was plummeting into the ocean. Everything else was just fuzzy images of Jacen, kissing him, then later, running from him. A sense of loss coated everything. Finally, she remembered falling into sweet oblivion.

It was then she prayed she was dead finally, that those images had been memories or dreams before death. But, she was alive, suspended in a limbo. Nothing felt alive, yet nothing was dead. She had no concept of time, just that she was floating.

It scared her at first, but Jacen?s persistent presence told her he was there. Though, try as she might, she could not claw her way over to the darkness of death to join him. When she ran out of hope, she stopped. Not just her journey to the dark, but everything. She stopped thinking, stopped hoping.

It wasn?t like there was any use in it anyway, she reasoned. She was trapped in this limbo forever. She would never be with Jacen, yet she could never go back to her old life and even try to heal without him. She had condemned herself to this hell, and now she had to deal with the consequences.
    It was in the midst of her hopeless stupor that she felt something prickling at the fringes of her conscious. It was a presence, familiar, but not too. She knew that whoever it was, she had met them before and was friendly with them, but not extremely close with.

Straining to get closer and racking her brain with what she had, she searched for an answer. Slowly, it came to her. It was the lingering Force presence from when another Jedi had been trapped in this same limbo. It was trying to tell her something. If she could only get closer to where she felt it from?

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain shot up her arm and images flashing through her head, she saw Tahiri lying on a bed singing a children?s rhyme, she saw Mara rushing from her apartment, and then she simply saw a glowing light, like liquid fire. Nothing made sense, yet she knew it was all connected some way.

Then, moments after the images stopped, she felt herself speeding past the darkness and to the blinding light of reality. She was awake only a brief moment, only long enough for her to warn Jacen of the light, the Fire Lights that had taken Anakin and were about to take Mara.

As she sunk back into soft oblivion, her heart ached, ached for Jacen. As she opened her eyes for that brief moment, she saw the shock and hope in his eyes that maybe, just maybe she was back for good.

But, not even Tenel Ka herself knew if she could come back at this point, for the darkness was getting closer.

When you think of me
    Remember the way that I used to be
    Remember the times I held you tenderly
    Remember the way that I love you

Mara felt what could only be termed the height of physical pain and mental torment as she flew through the liquid-fire that had engulfed her ship.

Finally she stopped and collapsed on a soft surface. Breathing harshly, forcing air into her ravaged lungs, she barely stayed conscious.

?Mara? Is that you?? A soft voice asked.

?Yes, it?s me,? she rasped as she fought to sit up.

?Excellent! I?ve been so lonely here all this time. It?s nice to have company,? the voice, obviously a young man, exclaimed.

?Whe- Where are we and who are you?? Mara asked, having not yet looked at the speaker.

?Oh! I think we?re in, well, the after life,? a very concerned man replied as he helped the red-haired Jedi stand up, which didn?t help because she fainted immediately afterwards.

?Women,? sighed a very dismayed Anakin Solo.

~~

22. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    [face_shocked]

but...no...she's...AHHHHHHHH!

Good Postie ;)

23. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Update..

Now this was an interesting post.......so Tenel Ka doesn't think she can come back huh? Well Jacen is gonna have to help her just a little more then.....

And I can't wait until the next Kyppie chapter... :) Love K/J!!!

24. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Wonderful update!!! Anakin...woohoo!! But it's also sad... I really liked it, and I can't wait for more!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

25. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    As always great stuff. :)

~~Jilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.