main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Firefly Stuff

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    On the trip to Myrtle Beach we watched Firefly and jokingly put characters to each person there... well one of the fan sites had this test... it still works out that I'm 72% Mal... go figure... anyway enjoy.

Edit: This is a Shockwave Warning for those on Dial-Up

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Firefly? Shockwave? Both GI JOE characters!

I've yet to see the Firefly show... just never gotten around to it.. maybe me missing out.

3. Nightwing01

Nightwing01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2004
    Dude, I highly recommend Firefly. It is the true example of a "Space Western". Joss Whedon is a genius in everything he does. First Buffy, then Angel, then Firefly, and now an X-Men title and a Firefly movie in the works. If it's got Joss's name on it, it's good stuff!

P.S.-Lodreh, which book is that Jacen quote from?

4. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Well I just finished the test. I am 79% Jayne. I guess I am the Bull eh, Entropy?

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I'm 81% Inara.

The smilies they use in that quiz crack me up! [face_laugh]

6. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I always saw myself as the Philosopher King type of person. I think the quiz is biased.

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I have only taken a few of these types of quizzes in which I was most like a character that I identified with.

Most of the time I get totally off-the-wall characters. Which, upon reflection, might be closer to the true me than I might think. ;)

EDIT: Apparantly I cannot spell "quizzes" tonight. I definitely would have been in trouble at the national spelling bee. :p

8. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I see myself as a mix of Wash, Jayne, Shepard and Mal.

Interesting combination, I guess I am going to next work on a Pie graph :) to determine my Fire Fly Make up.

(to be continued)

9. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I came up 72% Mal.

10. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Well I just finished the test. I am 79% Jayne.

Only 79%!?!? :p

I guess I am the Bull eh, Entropy?

That's the way I see it. [face_beatup]

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    64% River. Never seen Firfly, so I really dont know what that means.

12. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    It means Lodreh will probably try to hump your leg at the next meeting. :D

Oh, and that you're batty as a belfree...but in a good way.

13. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I will keep that in mind.
    /makes note to sit at the opposite end of the table from Lodreh

I am definetely batty.

14. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I believe that quote is from Traitor in the New Jedi Order... I'll double check when I get the chance...

Eddie-wan, as noble and attractive as you are I am strictly hetero... just because I like disturbed young women people seem to think I'm a little off...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

15. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Its hard for me to picture myself as 79% Jayne. I mean am I really that much like Jayne? If so I should have been in more fights than what I have been in. :p

16. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    At times you can be... though I have not seen a Philosopher-King side of you in quite a while... "I Cry Thugery!" ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

17. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Perhaps it is because there has not been a need for it. Violence is sometimes needed when thinking rationally would only stall the moment. Perhaps you are right with some of the things we talk about.

The debate on the trip the night before we were to leave would be the thoughts I am talking about.

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    The key to my position in these debates can be summed up as follows: Make the most logical decisions with the highest possible moral standings...

The choice then becomes: "Fudge the logic to save face or the hell with face just solve the problem." A little insight into the way my mind works... scary eh? ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Not as scary as I have been feeling as of late. This is one of the states that homicide is illegal right?

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Legal, illegal... whatever works... it probably does not help that I have a "moral flexibility" that borders on me being amoral. Perhaps my worst vice is advice...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

21. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    it's only a crime if you get caught

22. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Are you suggesting that I should murder this person if I can do it in a way that there is no way to tie me to the murder?

I am not sure if that is a good idea, I mean I am in a rather cynical and foul mood where I might just have to do something that drastic.

23. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Have a butterbeer, Mordtat. You will feel better. :)

24. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Your going to buy me a beer? What will your wife and Dennis think? They are going to be angry at you. :cool:

Also, thanks bud.... you picked up the two slave Leias that Joe told me about. You robbed my chance of getting one sooner.... your a very bad man.

25. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    <------ See icon? I am only fulfilling my true nature! Muwahahahaha! Anyways, Sith Masters before Sith Lords! Nyaaaaaaa!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.