1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Fires of War I: CLONE WARS AU

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by TheAdmiral, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAdmiral Force Ghost

star 4
    The Galaxy is in turmoil. Over ten thousand systems have left the Republic and joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems, led by the former Jedi and now Sith Lord Count Dooku. The Senate desperately struggles to maintain the uneasy peace, while the Jedi Order prepares to defend the Republic. And far away, on Kamino, a secret army is being prepared to aid the Jedi against the separatists?

I wish to clarify something first- we?ll keep the overall Clone Wars story line. That is- Anakin will become Darth Vader, Palpatine will eventually become Emperor, Order 66 will be executed, CIS will fall and so forth. But you?ll be free to change the fate of the ?minor? characters as long as that doesn?t ?hurt? the main story line. The idea is to play the Clone Wars as we would have liked them to be, but remain true to the movies.

If you want to join the game use to form below to make a character and PM it to either TheAdmiral or DARTH_VRUC.

Name:
    Force Sensitive:
    Affiliation:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearence:
    Ship:
    Bio:

Rules:
    1. No Godmoding or killing ?major? heroes
    2. No profanity or swearing
    3. Fight fair or you?ll be killed
    4. Try not to write a book with each post, but also no ?single-sentence? posts?
    5. Use common sense while playing and consider with the other players
    6. Enjoy the game!

Here is mine character sheet:
    Name:Dennii Sunwalker
    Force Sensitive:Yes
    Affiliation:Republic
    Hair:Blond
    Eyes:Ice-Blue
    Height:1.75
    Weight:50kg
    Appearence:Not so tall,tender,pale skin
    Ship:Delta-7 Jedi Starfigther
    Bio:she was found on Coruscant in a rich family.Her training was difficult because she was very emotional.Her Master died after she became a Knight.She built 2 lightsabers when she found rare crystals,and the blades are silver.When she was in the Temple,she was a good friend of Anakin Skywalker.

2. DARTH_VRUC Jedi Master

star 2
    Name: Daran Fett
    Force Sensitive: no
    Affiliation: Galactic Republic, Grand Army
    Hair: soldier style, dark brown
    Eyes: brown
    Height: 1.88m
    Weight: 80kg
    Appearence: deep cheek-bones, square chin, maintained, though not muscular body
    Ship: modified Z-95 ?Headhunter? called ?Malachor?s Shadow?
    Bio: His family was killed in a accident on Dxun while Daran was a baby, but he was found by a passing by member of Jaster?s True Mandalorians inspecting a old weapons cache. Daran was raised by the mandalorians and learned their traditions and culture. He participated in several missions, but was injured right before Giladraan and couldn?t join in the hunt for Vizsla. Thus he survived the massacre caused by the Jedi. After that Daran worked for a year as a bounty hunter for the Hutts. Eventually, Jango offered him to become one of the elite instructors for the clones. Without any better opportunities Daran accepted and became the youngest of the Cuy?val Dar at the age of eighteen. At first the Kaminoans granted him only a company of trooper, but afterwards he had the chance to train one of the elite RC?s squad ? Kappa.
  3. T_DOG94 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Name:Tyler Starkiller
    Force Sensitive:No
    Affiliation:Republic, Grand Army of The Republic
    Hair:Black
    Eyes:Blue
    Height:6'2"
    Weight:205 lbs
    Appearence:Muscular body, Caucasian Skin
    Ship:Modified LAAT ARC Command Ship
    Bio:

Tyler Starkiller was born to a miltary general named Joseph Starkiller and a feild doctor named Lorie Starkiller-Onasi on the planet Corellia.

When Tyler was four his mother passed away in a accident which happened on one of her journeys.Joseph couldn't spare much time for his son so he sent him to a Corellian Boarding School with daily lessons of combat(melee and ranged).

By the age of eight teen Tyler finished school to find out that his dad has passed away.Tyler decided to follow in his father's foot steps so he joined the Corellian Army.

By the age of twenty Tyler was reconized by a Madolorian by the name of Jango Fett.Jango Fett informed Tyler of a massive army being cloned for the Republic.Jango took Tyler to the planet Kamino where Tyler was to go in to training with a elite clone breed named ARC (AVANCED RECON COMMANDO) troopers.Tyler would be trained by the best.Jango Fett himself would train Tyler and the other ARC troopers.

After six months of endless training and combat drills Tyler was fully trained as a ARC trooper and ready.The natives of Kamino and Jango Fett also relized Tyler's skills in commanding forces and tactics.So they re-asigned Tyler into training, but this time it was command and tactic training.

Six months later Tyler had once again completed training.Tyler had just turned 21 and he was ready to fight anything.

For the next four years Tyler would instruct combat classes, plan drills, and etc.During this time he got clearence to upgrade the following vessle a LAAT ARC Command ship.This vessle would serve as a command vessle for different battle grounds.Currently Tyler has been informed of the jedi comeing and the attack on Geonosis.This is where Tyler's past ends and the present begins.....
  4. MR_YODA_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Quite interesting, sure. I'll join.

Name: Atlan Sundown
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown {I'll go with green, I wear colored contacts. [face_plain]}
    Height: 6"0'
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Appearence: Tall, darker skin. Wears traditional Jedi Robes. Longer hair.
    Ship: Jedi Starfighter {Interigator Series (Ep. III)}

Bio: Atlan Sundown was discovered by the Jedi Order at a young age. He was thought of as a promising student. He trained with Master Yoda during his time as a Padawan. He was on the Battle of Geonosis there he proved that he would make a great Jedi Knight. He is good friends with Obi-Wan Kenobi. He is studying hard to someday become a Jedi Master. The rest of Sundown's life seems to be a mystery.

~Mr. Yoda Out
  5. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    Name: Moon Butternight
    Affiliation: Jedi/Jedi Academy
    Hair: White
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 128 lbs.
    Appearence: Tall, darker skin. Wears a white robe like Atris.Short hair like the mollitary,but not like a buzz cut.
    Ship: Jedi Starfighter

Bio:Moon was related to Atris (but as a great great great great grandmother).He has been informed that the Jedi Academy is not looking for more gifted Jedi to come and train due to the Clone Wars.Moon decited to prove if his great(x4)grandmother really tought him the ways of being a Jedi Knight.He keep most of his past to himself due to his grandmother (Atris) teaching him the fighting techneqes and dark secrets.He doesn't want to learn fighting the New Republic days,but Atris teaching him how to fight in the Old Republic Days.
  6. T_DOG94 Jedi Knight

star 1
    So when can we start the RPG?
  7. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Hey Admiral! You need General Grievous? I'll take dibs on him if you like. ;)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  8. TheAdmiral Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_thinking] Ok,Mort I think you can play Grievous ;)
  9. DARTH_VRUC Jedi Master

star 2
    Sure, just don't kill any of the major characters. ;)
    I'll post first, either later this evening or tomorrow morning.
  10. T_DOG94 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am Sub-GM now so make sure when you send a application that you send it to all of us so your odds of it getting aprooved faster are raised.

Thankyou,
    T_DOG94
  11. MR_YODA_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    {OCC} Transmission Comensing... I mean Chaecter Sheet Sent via PM to T_DOG.
  12. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    Name: Lillian Thaer
    Affiliation: Republic/Jedi
    Hair: White-blonde, long and straight
    Eyes: Violet
    Height: 1.65m
    Weight: 55kg
    Appearance: Caucasian, slim, average height, wears off-white Jedi robes.
    Ship: Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter
    Bio: Was brought to the Temple at two years of age, after she was abandoned by her frightened and superstitious family when her Force abilities were discovered. Faced the trials and obtained her Knighthood shortly after her Master died at Geonosis. Carries a blue-bladed lightsaber.
  13. DARTH_VRUC Jedi Master

star 2
    Clone Wars, Day One. Kamino.

Daran raised his hand and the clone commando stopped.
    -Just a second, I need to take some air?
    -Growing old, sarge? ? RC -1088 smiled. ?No, ?Nuts smiled. These men are normal humans; they have names and are sentient beings?. Sometimes it was hard to remember that when looking at the same face ?the face of the greatest mandalorian alive, Jango Fett. This reminded him-where had Jango left? After that Jedi came everything turned upside-down ? Daran shook his head to clear such thoughts.
    -Dream about it. I can still take the entire squad. Want me to prove it?
    The commander, ?Joker laughed.
    -But can you take me on, sir?
    Daran waved his hand in ?come and get me? gesture and the clone attacked. ?Darn, they?re fast??.The mandalorian instructor barely had the time to block ?Jokers hand. They exchanged several attacks and blocks, before Daran kicked the commando behind the knee. The clone lost his balance and the instructor tossed him to the ground. They still couldn?t get the best of him, but were getting better with every passing day. The best soldiers in the galaxy. Daran offered a hand to the fallen soldier.
    -Thanks sarge. But you?-his voice was silenced by the alarm.
    -Guess training time?s over- Daran frowned. For a second the troopers looked in disbelief and after that they rushed to get their weapons and equipment. The mandalorian ran to the other cuy?val dar. Skirata was explaining something.
    -?have come. Guess they are taking the boys to war. Oh, you are hear, kiddo. Get your gear and tell your squad to prepare. They?re leaving in an hour. The Jedi have come to take ... their army.-the old warrior looked sad and angry at the same time. Every one of them knew what the other were thinking- what now? They were the ?men no longer existing?, exiled from the galaxy. Daran knew this would end one day, but still didn?t expect it so soon. Neither so sudden. Skirata rose his head- Don?t know about you, but I?m not going to leave these men on their own. I?m going with the Republic.
    -Join the same Republic that killed our people? No. - someone didn?t sound too happy.
    -And what are you going to do? Join the separatists and kill the same men you?ve trained? Anyone who wishes is free to follow me. - the old man turned and slowly walked to the exit of the giant hall. One by one half of the instructors followed him.
    As always, it rained. But this time it didn?t comfort Daran. He quickly ran to his cabin, putted on the silver/black armor and packed his stuff. Outside the clone troopers were loading into the LAAT\i gunships and departing, officers shouting orders to load the walkers and guns on the drop ships. A quiet voice came from the corridor:
    -Are you leaving, master Daran? - Lama Su was watching with curiosity. - I can arrange a transport for you?
    -No, thank you. I?ll use my own ship. I?m not coming back.-the kaminoan frowned as Daran past by her.
    -Take care, master Fett?
    Daran ran to the landing pad where his fighter was, passing by troopers and occasionally by Jedi. The second watched the mandalorian armor with sheer disbelief and curiosity. Like it was hard to guess who would have trained the clones?
    -Hey, sarge! Over here!-a familiar voice made him turn. ?Nuts, wearing his dark-blue colored Katarn armor was standing next to a LAAT\i along with the rest of Kappa squad.-You coming with us?
    -You bet!-Daran smiled behind his T-visor. He also bet that Kappa squad smiled, too.
    -See you in space aboard the assault ships, sir! Or on the drop site!-the clone closed the door and the gunship lifted up and the mandalorian continued towards the landing pad. The droid astromechanic R2-U2 had already prepared the black Z-95 for take off. Daran sprung into the cockpit and the fighter quickly launched towards the cruisers above?

TAG: The Admiral/ Darth_White
  14. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Moon

I was very upset due to the Jedi declaring war, "I thought we were the people of the peace,not war!" I said angerly to my master. "I have a bad felling that I might die on the battlefeild." I said calmly. I looked at my master and came up to his feet and said, "I don't want you to die nor me." I said while tears fell apon my cheeks. I walked over to the middle of the room and said while turning on my lightsaber, "Please my master,train me.I am ready begin."

TAG:TheAdmiral
  15. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Happy to reprise my role again, Admiral. :cool: **Bows**

Name: General Grievous
    Species: Kaleesh (50% Cyborg)
    Force Sensitive: N/A
    Affiliation: Confederacy of Independent Systems
    Hair: N/A
    Eyes: Yellow
    Height: 1.94 meters (Default height), 2.16 meters (Full height)
    Weight: Unknown
    Weapons: DT-57 "Annihilator" blaster pistol, electrostaff, numerous lightsabers
    Appearence:
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/generalgrievous/img/movie_bg.jpg]
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/generalgrievous/img/movie2_bg.jpg]

Ship/Vehicle:

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/grievousfighter/img/movie_bg.jpg]
    Techno Union Belbullab-22 starfighter

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/wheelbike/img/movie_bg.jpg]
    Tsmeu-6 personal wheel bike

Bio: When the greedy corporate titans and the disenfranchised systems of the galaxy pooled their resources together to leave the aging Galactic Republic behind, they became the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Their military assets formed a droid army of seemingly limitless size -- a weapon that needed a military mastermind to be wielded effectively.
    From within the ranks of the Confederacy came General Grievous, a brilliant strategist unhindered by compassion or scruples. His lightning strikes and effective campaigns caused his reputation to grow in the eyes of a frightened Republic. To many, he eclipsed the threat posed by Count Dooku, the charismatic leader of the Confederacy's political battlefields -- Grievous was the face of the enemy.

A twisted melding of flesh and metal, General Grievous' body is a deadly weapon forged by the cutting edge developers of the Confederacy. Grievous' living matter was encased within his precision-engineered artificial body; inside the hardened carapace beat the heart of a remorseless killer. A pressurized gut-sack held his vital organs, while his skull-like mask contained his living eyes and brain. Making the horrific amalgam more unpleasant was a persistent wet, hacking cough coming from his ravaged lungs.

Grievous hunted Jedi for sport and kept his victims' lightsabers as trophies of his conquests within his cloak. His unorthodox fighting form and mechanical enhancements gave him an edge in close-quarter combat. Each of his six-fingered arms could split in two, resulting in an array of four limbs, each armed with a lightsaber. Grievous could spin these arms in a whirling storm of deadly lacerating light that few could withstand. Only against opponents he deemed worthy did he enter into combat. Grievous often preferred to let his electrostaff-wielding bodyguard droids do the fighting.

EDIT: Technical specs.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  16. TheAdmiral Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:Dennii Sunwalker
    Dennii gently smiled at her Padawan .
    -We are keepers of the peace,and the Confederacy is threating it.Don't fear death,if it's our destiny we must embrace it,not fear it.I'll train you everything I've learned.First you need to learn patience and to control your emotions.But for now we need to join our brothers and sisters into battle,come my Padawan.
    Tag:Darth_White,anyone
  17. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I looked at my master after he said the we have to join our brothers and sisters.I said, "I hope my useful combat skills you and Atris tought me will be usefill throug out this war." I start following my master outside.I kept thinking on how to control my emotions without anger.I kept on thinking that I may be a threat to the Sith.No one belived that when I told them thant,but I'm always right about what I think.I din't know where we are going so I said, "Where are we going my mastter?"

Tag:TheAdmeral,anyone
  18. TheAdmiral Force Ghost

star 4
    -We'll join Lillian Thaer and then we'll depart for the planet Geonosis.-said Dennii.
    They were walking through the corridor when they saw Lilian.
    -Greetings Master Lilian.-said Dennii.
    Tag:Moon,Lilian,anyone
  19. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I was listening at my master until I heard these two words Lillian Thaer and Geonosis.I didn't know Lillian Thaer at all,so I had to ask, "Who is this Lillian Thaer and why are we going to Geonosis,I thought that planet has infested life froms of the Sith." I walked down the pathway.I thought that Genonosis was a very bad planet that my great great great great gandmother Atris told me about.

Tag:TheAdmiral,anyone
  20. TheAdmiral Force Ghost

star 4
    -Lilian is a Jedi Knight like myself and Master Windu told us that we'll travel with her.The Sith have extinguished for thousands of years,but they've returned one of them killed Master Qui-Gon.On Geonosis is the Droid army of the Confederacy.I thought Atris died over 4000 years ago.-Dennii was confused.
    Tag:Moon,Lilian
  21. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

"Oh I see what you mean now." I said happily.I heard the part Atris died 4000 years ago. I said with hapiness, "Well,she died 4000 and I don't know who Im related to Atris exept I have her fighting style and blood.Thats all I know about her,but my mom told me storyies she got from her mom the her mom and all the way to Atris." I looked around for a moment at looked at my master with a smile and then looked to the other side hiding my face.

TAG:TheAdmiral,anyone
  22. MR_YODA_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    ~|IC: Atlan Sundown ~~~ Jedi Temple; Corusant|~

Atlan was training when he heard Master Windu on his comlink. It was ordering all the avaliable Jedi to meet on Geonosis. Atlan was surprised that the Jedi would go to Geonosis, but he would follow his orders. He began to walk to the hangar bay to get to his starship.

Once Atlan reached the hangar bay, he found his Jedi Starfighter. He got another message from Master Windu for all Jedi to meet at a specific checkpoint on Geonosis.

{OCC} I have no specific plot with my character yet, so I am going to keep going.

Ataln took off and exited the hangar bay. He was a great piolet. His old master used to say that someday Atlan would prove himself to be worthy of the rank of Jedi Master, it was a great honor, one that was not easily achieved.

He jumped into hyperspace and was heading for Geonosis. Once out of hyperspace, Atlan noticed a few starships he had never seen before, could that have been the clone army that the Counsil had been talking about? It was gigantic. Atlan slowly made his way into the atmosphere and landed at the checkpoint, he got out and waited for further instruction.

Tag: Jedi/Any
  23. master-of-les-pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    with the gms blessing

name obi wan kenobi

title jedi knight

age mid 30s

weapon blue bladed lightsabre

ship jedi star fighter

aliance jedi order/glatic rebuplic

bio you should all know that one by know, if not shame on you

Former padawan of qui gon jinn, it was at the battle of Naboo that Obi wan was forced to watch his beloved master die at the hands of the sith lord darth maul, after his murder Obi wan found the strength to destroyer the sith lord.

And with his last words to Qui gon Obi Wan promised he would train the boy Anakin Skywalker, over the next 10 years the pair would become a power pairing, then with the assination atempt on Padme Amidala Obi wan and Anakin where pulled into a web of evil that would see obi wan find the clone army on Kamino and then be capturd on Genonois

ic Obi Wan

location dueling arena genonois

"You take the one on the right" Obi wan said to his padawan

What about Padme?"Anakin said

"She seems on top of things"Obi wan took a quick glance to his left and saw that Padme had taken her cuffs of and was climbing the tower she had been chained to "Come on you want to give the crowd its moneys worth done you ?"

With that Obi wan was forced to make a hard spin to his right, to aviod the acklays massive claw, Obi Wan smiled to himself the acklay had cut his chain, he wa free ...well almost

to be contuined

24. MR_YODA_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    {OCC} Bump, and the next part of my arrival on Geonosis, so far this is great.

~|IC: Atlan Sundown ~~~ Geonosis Checkpoint|~

Atlan got out of his Starfighter where he was met by Mace Windu. Mace said:

"We need all of our Jedi to the Geonosis Arena, be ready we know there are many battledroids on this planet. Today you are 'General Sundown,' we are giving you a squad of troops they will be under your command."

Atlan was shocked that the Counsil would give him control over a group of troopers. It was a great honor. Atlan said:

"Yes Master Windu, I will meet you in the arena, hopefully Obi-Wan his Padawan are alright."

Atlan got into his transport and began to move toward the arena. They stopped near the arena but they did not want to get to close and risk being spotted. He got out of the starfighter and there he had waiting for him, a speeder. He said to his troops.

"Wait for Master Windu's orders, he will give you the next step."

Atlan got onto the speeder and began to move close to the arena, before he could get there he was met up by a group of battle droids. They stopped him and wanted to know what he was doing near the arena. Atlan jammed their communications through his speeder and ignited his blue blade. He took out the 10 droids, and got back onto his bike and sped off. He reached the arena and with his hood up he walked into the stands and observed what was going on, he noticed Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Senator Padme of Naboo. Atlan was hidden and he would wait for the right time to strike.

Tag: Any
  25. master-of-les-pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ic Obi Wan

Won't this thing just give up! Obi Wan thought to himself, his breath was becoming heaver but that dint matter he had to keep running and trust in the force.

A Genosin came towards him on some sort of animal, with a wave of his hand Obi Wan force pulled the creature from his mount than took his electro spear, no sooner had Obi Wan done this the Acklay was on him again this time he had a weapon to fight back with.Obi Wan went on the attack proding and waving with the stick till he saw an opening and threw the stick deep into the monsters left legs.

Obi Wan alowed a breif hint of a smile to creep on to his face but that joy was soon turned to ashes as the beast then pulled the spear from its self and snaped as if sending a warning to the jedi Knight, with that he ran faster than before, then Anakin came riding by on one of the other monsters in the arena, Obi Wan leaped on to the back of the beast behind senator Padme, but then 6 battle droids rolled into the arena and surronds the captives.....................................

It was in the this moment that Obi Wan felt the shift in the force, the jedi where here.Maybe they would escape this mess

tag all the jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.