main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Fires of War I: CLONE WARS AU

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by TheAdmiral, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR_YODA_

MR_YODA_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2005
    {OCC} With permssion of a GM I would like to take the role of Anakin Skywalker along with my charecter. If not, ignore the following.

~IC: Anakin Skywalker~
    ~Location: Arena~

Anakin Skywalker's skills showed him to be ignorant, he knew he was the chosen one to bring balance to the force. Anakin saw the beast comming towards him and he then used the force to jump and land on the beast using its horns to free him-self. He worried about Padme, he did not want any harm to come to her, he also knew from the events on Naboo sixteen years prior to the current year, she freed Naboo from Trade Federation control, she would be able to take care of herself.

Anakin, not paying attention, fell off of the beast and was being draged. When the beast stopped Anakin approched it slowly. He then used the force to once again jump up onto the beast and used the chain to control it. He then took out Padme's execusionist beast and allowed her to jump upon the beast , and along with Anakin they went to grab Obi-Wan.

Tag: Obi-Wan Kenobi

2. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    ic Obi Wan

"So Anakin whats your next trick?" Obi Wan said very slowley, then the collosim was a awash with green and blue lightsabre blades, the Jedi had come to save.

"Right Anakin use this beast to give those jedi csome cover"

tag anakin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.