South East First Agony, GA FanForce Meeting! Bring on the Clones and everyone else!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Annika_Skywalker, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annika_Skywalker Jedi Knight

Well the first meeting of the Albany/South, GA FanForce chapter /prays will hopefully take place on the weekend of August the 6th and 7th. We are tentatively scheduling the meet up point to be at Books-A-Million (in Albany) on August the 6th at 6:00. But depending on the postings that get placed in this thread it might be moved to accommodate others.

After the meet up, I figured that we could all go have a bite to eat and get to know each other and see what the future holds for this endeavor.

So anyone who is interested please join us. Bring friends if you want. Allie bring down those Clones!

The primary goal here is to get to know each other and just have some fun!

Yatta!

2. RemyCat Jedi Knight

star 1
    The 6th works for me, I'll be there! :D
  3. Annika_Skywalker Jedi Knight

4. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I will let the CLONES know at the next meeting an post a message on our web site. Hoepfully some of us can attend.
  5. Annika_Skywalker Jedi Knight

That would be sweet Allie!

Thank you very much for everything you have done!

6. RemyCat Jedi Knight

star 1
    I spoke with another SW fan in Albany last night and she (and possibly her husband) is going to come to the meeting on the 6th. She even went to CIII! I can't believe that someone from my neck of the woods went to CIII and I didn't run into them! :p
  7. Annika_Skywalker Jedi Knight

Sweet!

I am bringing my best friend from D.C.

[face_dancing]
  8. Annika_Skywalker Jedi Knight

If you need driving directions...please e-mail me at annikaskywalker@aol.com or PM me.
  9. RemyCat Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't forget about the meeting next Saturday, 6pm at Books a Million in Albany. Let's get this party started![face_dancing]
  10. darthrevan34 Jedi Knight

star 1
    love leads to the darkside and the darkside is powerful[face_skull]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.