main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends First chapter of my work, about a new enemy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Battledroidx21, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battledroidx21

Battledroidx21 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    Please be kind :d

Chapter One

Captain Bion stood looking out of the viewport of the newly
    built New Republic Bulk Cruiser Galactikon. A door slid open as lieutenit Hajorak, a blue skinned Chironian, stepped in. Bion turned around showing his icy blue eyes and battle hardened facial features, Hajorak stood at attention then began to speak
    "Sir, we have a large ship appearing on our radar." Bion turned around and replied, "Hail them lieutenit". With that said Hajorak left the captain's qaurters and went to the communications area. The large ship came into view and surprised Bion, it was a Warrior-Class Gunship. Bion somehow knew that this would not be a friendly encounter.
    Hajorak grabbed the com-link as an image appeared on the view screen, it was of an armored figure with yellow eye slits and a gold chain crossing the figure's chest in a diagonial manner. "Are you the captain of this New Republic ship?" the figure asked in a slightly mechanized voice.
    "No, i am the Galactikon's lieutenit. Allow me to----" The figure interupted him. "That wont be necessary, we formally request the New Republic's Galactikon to immediatly leave Crystos."
    Hajorak was slightly taken aback but stood his ground. "Negative, we are here on a diplomatic mission to investigate this planet and its resources." The figure looked irritated then began to speak. "So be it Lieutenit, remember this fault will fall squarely on your shoulders!"
    Suddenly several small explosions rocked the ship as red laser bolts fire from the Gunship. Bion was startled by this but went over the intercom, "ALL PERSONNEL REPORT TO YOUR STATIONS" within minutes the Galactikon was sending its own volley of fire back but not as quick or accurate as the gunship was.
    The Galactikon began to slant down towards the semi-oceanic planet of Crystos. "We are going to crash!" yelled one panicked officer. Several more bolts hit the ship, while a proton torpedo impacted the viewport. Several crew members were sucked out into space as was Bion. The damage done, the gunship turned and slowly went away as the Galactikon impacted into the ocean of Crystos. All crew members were drowned or eaten by wildlife.

2. Battledroidx21

Battledroidx21 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    Chapter 2

Luke was practicing his lightsaber skills on his native planet of Tatooine when his old friend Biggs walked over to him and gave a formal salute, Luke returned the favor and chatted for a while when Biggs brought up the real reason he has dropped by.
    "Borsk Fey'lya wants to meet with us and several of your jedi students and knights on Serenpidal to discuss matters" Luke de-activated his lightsaber and put it on his belt. "What kind of matters are you talking about?"
    Biggs cleared his throat then looked up at the twin suns of Tatooine. "He didnt give me the information, he just said that we needed to meet." Luke turned around, his hair greying from years of adventures and journeys. "I dont trust Fey'lya, not one bit." "Nor do i but give the man some slack" Biggs said. (NOT DONE YT)

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I think it'll help if you'll edit that first post and put up an actual title. As for the posting, don't hurry if you're not finished. alot of authors I know take weeks to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.