main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends First Fan Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by anakin_angora, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_angora

anakin_angora Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2006
    Pleez dont think im weird cuz im new here...this fan fic is gonna be a little random.

Anakin was only about 14 years old on his first trip to Kashyynk. He thought of it as a lovely and enjoyable place and would always remember it as a place where he could focus on his problems and other things like that. One brisk early morning, he awoke and walked out of his hut to go outside and gaze upon the rising sun.
    He stood and enjoyed the beautiful view untill he heard a crunch. He rapidly turned his head, only to catch a short glimpse of a mysterious figure, running behind the trees. He could feel that something was wrong. He let his senses direct him to where the figure was going. His pulse rised as his senses got more and more accurate, when all of the sudden he tripped on a thick tree stump and fell on his face. Then he heard something coming towards him. His heart throbbed. The next thing he heard was a girlish voice saying ''Are you okay?'' Anakin tuned around, and saw a young alien about a foot shorter than him. She looked somewhat catlike, with whiskers, a snout, cat ears, and even a tail. The only thing different about her was that she had a long, yellow scar running from one of her green eyes down to her neck. It seemed to stick out from her greyish silky fur.
    ''I didn't mean to startle you,'' she murmered.
    ''Oh, don't worry about it.'' Said Anakin, brushing the leaves from his knees. ''Say, I've never seen anything like you around here. May I ask...ummmm...where'd you get the...that...''
    ''Scar? I was living down on Tatooine when I was in a podrcing accident. They took me down here where I wouldn't be harmed. I loved podracing. But now I can't because of what happened last time.'' Muttered the alien with a sad look. ''Sebulba killed all the rest of my family off the same way, you know, during podracing.''
    ''Hey, I used to podrace, too! I beat Sebulba,'' said Anakin.
    ''Really?'' Said the alien, with a look of joy.
    ''Oh yeah! Hi, I'm Anakin. What's your name?''
    ''Jazmine.''
    ''Hey, Jazmine, wanna be friends?''
    ''Yes I do! I've been living with wookies and I've made lots of friends with them, but they're not always around, you know?.''
    ''Yeah, I know.''
    ''You're great, Anakin. Thanks.''

I hope you liked it. Im new here and its not the greatest, but I hope it was okay at least.

2. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    You sure this fic belongs in "Beyond the Saga"? I mean, it sounds like you're using Anakin Skywalker, not Anakin Solo. As well, it's a little short too, and you don't have a chapter title.

3. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    It would help if there's a title too and a mention which anakin.

First fanfic isn't going to help you one bit.

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    SSM is right and you should put the story's title in the title bar. I think you might want to try the Beta Reader Index as well, since the format's blowing my eyes out and tearing them away from the fic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.