main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC FIRST FAN FORCE MEETING - Friday, March 15th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderbaby74

spiderbaby74 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Man...I wish we had a Dave & Buster's. Those places are cool. We had one in Austin, and they had some of those sit-down Star Wars Trilogy games with a button that you could push and a waitress would bring you a drink! How cool is that? Maybe I'll just drive down to Hothlanta and party with the pyros ;)

2. ole_okey_doke

ole_okey_doke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Hi everyone! I'm going to be there on Friday... I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Everyone is welcome to hang out with us, if any of you are ever in Atlanta. :)

Let me know how tomorrow's meeting pans out.

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    I'll be taking my camera, and you'll be able to see pictures of all the fun! :)

5. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Alright, well you guys, I can't wait until tomorrow. Anyways, if you need to find the place or need directions, email me and I'll give you my cell #. Peace y'all!

~ James
    (jedijamestraver@aol.com)

6. ole_okey_doke

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey Minacia! I sometimes get down to Atlanta... The movie that I am working on has ties down there, so we travel there every so often. How often do you guys get together down there? It would be cool to meet more Atlanta folks...

7. JB_KENOBI

JB_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey All!

I'm new here, didn't even know there was a FanForce in Charlotte. I thought everyone was into Nascar (lol!)

I'd love to be able to come to the meeting, but I am working hard (or hardly working depending on your point of view ;)

If you do it on a weekend next time I would love to come! I'll need to get directions though. I'm kind of a newbie to the area too! Used to live in Illinois. Ok, well actually, I'm not that new, I've been here almost a year. But since I live in Kannapolis, I don't go south much (lol!)

Great to see a Star Wars universe here though! And I LOVE the admin's signature...
    The Sith will Rise Again.. hilarious!!

Ciao
    JB

8. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Shoot, guys, I'm really sorry, but I can't make it to the first meeting.

I was planning to, and then things just changed.

Just have your meeting, and have lots of fun!

But tehn sceduale another one in a few weeks, and I'll most likely be able to come to that one.

Remember to take pictures and get them online, so I can see what happened! :)

9. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    The Atlanta FanForce meets at least once a month for our regularly scheduled meetings. But we do have impromptu get-togethers occasionally. If you plan to visit Atlanta, let me know and perhaps a few of us can join you for dinner or a movie. :)

If anyone takes a camera to the meeting, please be sure to take plenty of pictures. I would love to see them.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes. :)

10. ole_okey_doke

Jan 29, 2002
    Actually...

It appears I'll be in Atlanta this weekend. I'm going to the taping of a public access talk show on Saturday night, and I think it's an open kind of thing. It's at The Art Farm, any idea where that is?

LMK what's going on this weekend. I know it's short notice...

One of these days, Star Wars fans from Atlanta and Charlotte will unite!

11. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Hi everyone! :)

We had a great first meeting this afternoon. Could use a few more people though. Next meeting is at the restaurant on the corner of East Blvd. and Park Rd...(is it Planet Grille? Help me out here, RidingMyCarousel or ole_okey_doke)...on Sunday the 24th at 2 p.m. Come and bring a friend. :)

12. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Heh, it's Picasso's Sports Cafe, 2 PM on Sunday.. read the thread for the 2nd meeting for more info y'all =)

13. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Congratulations on the completion of your first meeting! :)

If you have any questions or need any other assistance, please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.