main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bay City, MI First Fantastic Success!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Axle-Starweilder, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    hello and welcome, i would like to officially thank and congratulate all that were able to attend our first official fanforce meeting. it was a fantastic success and the pizza was delicious. it would seem that the garage/house is a more than ample location for our present base of opperations.

and i'd like to appologize for the confusion caused by the two different threads each titled "first official meeting!" that was just unnecessairy on my part.

2. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    Or was it WAY necessary? I'll leave that to the gods. I'd like to thank Jon for coming to the first ever BC FF meeting all on time and everything. God knows he thanked me enough! lol [face_laugh]

3. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    I wasn't there, but I know I was there in your hearts.

Or something.

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Who all attended?

5. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    I did, Joda_Yaskewicz, Axle-starweilder, Darth-Pigeon, JediHutt... and a few locals

6. JODA_YASKIEWICZ

JODA_YASKIEWICZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2005
    i love the locals!!!!

7. JediHutt

JediHutt Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    And the locals want more meetings, when do you think the next gathering should be? And Joda, did you notice that filmcon is in Madison, your old stomping grounds? Hope everyone is spiff, I had a great weekend throwing 36 chains of golf with Paradise, taking 2 stokes off my frankenmuth average and 4 off my freeland. Found a spider disc at freeland as well, need to get used to it still. C-ya
    Hutt

8. JODA_YASKIEWICZ

JODA_YASKIEWICZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2005
    i agree with the locals it's due time for another meeting. plus i really love how much we get thanked at the meetings. it makes me feel so appreciated.[face_love]

9. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    When it comes from Axle, ... We take what we can get! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.