main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends First Kiss

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadawanEmily, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Bastila awoke from her meditation. She felt an old friend, now an enemy. She couldn?t go back to her meditation after, something a recurring dream of her friend crossing from light to dark. She started to walk around the Ebon Hawk, the ship, she had chosen to ride on, it wasn?t anything special, but it would suit the time they had on it.

She ran into Carth who was always exploring the ship, afraid to trust people, personally she didn?t think he was necessary on the trip. They chatted a little until he went into a fit about some stuff that was obviously bothering him again. He stormed off again. The wookie, Zallabar she believes the name was came up to talk to her, but left after a while.

Bastila only really was close with one person on the ship and the crew. The one she shared a bond with, the one who had connecting dreams with her own. She was close with him because, she had fallen in love with him. They had even shared a kiss. She sat down on the stool that was near the supply bench.

They had been kidnapped by some thugs on Tatooine, they were tied up in the prison hold that separated both of them, she had found out that he was to be killed first, she told him through the bars that he would have to be brave, and he had not said anything. After a couple moments of silence, he told her to come closer, she listened and he kissed her, and she kissed him. The love that she had hidden from him was now out in the open. She couldn?t let him die.

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Interesting. Wonder who he is.

3. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Good Introduction

4. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    It's just a begging i thought i'd post... will write more this weekend. Thanks for the comments by the way

5. Turkey

Turkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    YOU!!! YAY! I LOVE YOU! I love bastila, she is one of my favorite characters outside the movies. And it is a great game! I LOVE IT! we should talk, please uhh send me a private message. I think we could be friends. LOL anyway, what is your characters name and stuff? Yeah... so yeah.

6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    I have the game and love it, so this should be awesome!

7. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    The last two lines were really powerful, but maybe you should think of expanding a little more. It would make things more intruiging to have some actual dialogue too. Keep up the great work though!

8. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Nice introduction. I have KOTOR and I love it. It is one of my favorite games and Bastila is my favorite character. I can't wait for more!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.