main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIRST MEET

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=006699]Alright everyone, it looks like we might have a plan for our first meet, so I am going to post what appears to be the plan for Meeting Number 1 - The Cantina in Manchester on 7 December 2002 at 1900 (7PM). Would like everyone to check in and make sure it is good for you.[/color]

2. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    I'm good!!!!!
    *hops up and down with excitement*

--Kri-chan

3. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, the time is a little iffy--like I said, I'm better with afternoons than evenings. But hey, this is our first meet! I'll be there with bells on! :D

4. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Count me in :D! I'll be the one that looks like a dark-haired, dark-eyed Corellian X-Wing pilot.[/color]

5. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Sebulba,
    Bells are too noisy and I do have delicate ears :D so how about just 'wear some flowers in your hair' or some hippy love beads. I guess I am showing my age here *blush* [/color]

6. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    What do you think I was talking about when I said "bells"? ;) J/K. I ain't dressin' up like no hippie. If I can find a Han Solo or Sebulba get-up before meet day, that's what I'll be wearing. :D

7. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    All rightie, folks, the meet is now less than a week off. I do hope we're all still sure of making it? Couple of other questions: How late are we planning on staying, and what are the prospects for parking near the Cantina?

I'll save everybody my ranting about afternoon vs. evening meets. ;)

8. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    I know that Wedge and I are both planning on being there, as is Kriana, Rik kind of has to be there since it is his store, as for parking, when Wedge and I were there last it was all onstreet parking, though Rik and/or Kriana should be able to verify that for us.

Can't wait to see everyone there.

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Congrats on coming to the FF. My brother and his wife live in Candia, so I visit N.H. when I can, from Mass. moved around and am now in Tampabay, Fl. Glad to see your neck of the woods in the forums, Good Luck!!..and...May The Force Be With You....Always

Sereana Knightstar
    assist. city rep.
    Tampa Docking Bay 1138

10. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey guys...it's me! Yeah it'll be street parking, but at that time there shouldn't be any problems with parking (you shouldn't have to park more than 1/2 block away). Any suggestions for soda? I was gonna pick up some Coke, Sunkist and Mt. Dew...Is that cool with everyone? Let me know on the special requests...

As far as the length of the meeting, I don't know, whenever it ends, I guess! Like I said before, I got the Episode I pinball (could have a free "for fun" tournament) and I am going to attempt to acquire the new BOUNTY HUNTER game for PS2 (that'd be kinda fun to check out) and Kriana said that her and Lyta might put together a simplified RPG. Personally, I'd like to discuss group names (even though we've still got quite a bit of time before that decision is made). If worse comes to worse, we can always pop in Episode II!!

Rik

11. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Works for me!! :D

Actually, I'd kinda like to see the uncut version of TPM. The curse of living in a household that's too low-tech to buy a DVD player. :p

12. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    I may be a wee bit late, gang--have to work Saturday afternoon. With any luck I'll be off by 6:00 and head straight out there. Shouldn't take long, so long as I can find the place.

13. EmpressPalpatine

EmpressPalpatine Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 31, 2001
    is it possible to have one meeting closer to Concord, for those of us in the North Country... for us, even ManchVegas is a hike, and in winter, north of concord, the roads are not like they are down state...

14. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Jaded and I will be bringing some chips tonight to go with Rik's soda and I spent all day and all night in the kitchen with Wes yesterday whipping up some of my Famous Tauntaun Stew to bring with [face_devil]

Wedge :>o<:

Cross into the Blue[/color]

15. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    I am sure we can work something out, I just know I am not all that familiar with Concord, so if you have any ideas, let me know.

Jaded

16. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, gang, I think I speak for all of us in saying that meet was a qualified success. :D Had a GREAT time.

EmpressPalpatine, I think we're set on seeing "The Two Towers" at the Hoyt's cinema in Concord towards the end of December. Lyta will be posting a thread for that meet soon. :)

17. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    I totally agree, the first meet was a success, it was also a blast at the Cantina, really great place you have there Rik.

I am getting ready to post the next meet, so everyone can get in on that one.

Jaded

18. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    YAAAAAY
    that was so much fun!!!!
    I can't wait to do it again!!
    I'll have pix online just as fast as I can... bear with me!
    I'll post the url on a new thread when I get it!
    Kri-chan
    aka Luke
    aka... eh you knwo who I am

19. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]I think the first meet went great - Rik has a WICKED COOL shop - good company, good food - if you count chips, soda and 'Tauntaun stew' food, surrounded by Star Wars. All in all a good first meet.

Wedge :>o<:

Cross into the Blue[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.