main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA First meeting of 06!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I would really like to get as many people as we can to attend this meeting, so everone please post any and all weekends this month, days and times that you can make it. I would suggest that we pick one of our popular spots for this meeting. Someplace like the Mall foodcourt again.

2. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Hey there everyone. I'm good for any Saturday this month except for January 7th. The Mall food court is fine with me. I could make it there pretty easy. I have some stuff going on with the model railroad club earlier in the day on the 7th, but I could possibly do it in the later afternoon, especially if we have it at the mall. Friday evenings are good too.

Looking forward to it...
    Lee

3. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I'll try and make it whatever time you guys put it. I'm just not sure though with everything that is going on in my life.

4. DanJericho

DanJericho Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2001
    I'll probably be driving into town late on the 14th. After that I'll be doing all the fun house hunting stuff. So, I'll try to make it whenever you guys decide to have it.

Do you guys meet every month?

(Yeah, I'm a new guy to FanForce.)

5. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I have school during the day on Saturdays, so Saturday evenings are best for me... :)

6. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Let's try for Saturday the 14th. That work for most people? =)

-Dot

7. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    too bad the meeting can't be tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll actually be at the mall tomorrow.

So this means I probably can't make the meeting especially if my mom is taking me to the mall tomorrow. {sighs}

i'll never get there.....

8. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I could actually make it tomorrow, though I know it's short notice for most people. What I had going on tomorrow, has been moved to next Saturday.

I can be at the mall anytime in the afternoon or very early evening next week.

Whatever everyone decides..

Lee

9. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I can't make it to a meeting today. But I can be there next Saturday evening (14th). :)

10. DanJericho

Jun 27, 2001
    I should have internet access at the hotels I'm staying at during my trip, so if you guys come up with a time to meet on the 14th, I'll try to make it into town by then. Also, how will I recognize you guys? Thanks.

11. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I'm good for Saturday the 14th, as long as I can be home before the start of the Broncos - Patriots game at 8:00pm.

Earlier in the evening or late afternoon would be good..

Lee

12. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    If we meet on the 14th, the earliest I would be able to make it is 6pm.

13. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    So it seems like the 14th at 6PM is best atm. Food Court sound good to everyone? Maybe near the windows?

14. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Looks like most everyone can make it on Saturday.

Alas, I cannot. I will be at the far end of the aforementioned mall, toiling away. I may be able to sneak away for a bit, but I doubt it. :(

15. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Awwww... But if you can't sneak away, we could come and say hi I'm sure! :D

16. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    What time is your break or lunch Ithorian?

Oh and how can we tell DanJericho how to recognize us? If it's cold I'll be wearing my Denver Broncos, coat and probably a Broncos T-shirt too. (game day ya know)

Maybe we should just say for Star Wars geeks? Someone wanna bring the lightsabers? That would be a dead giveaway huh?

Lee

17. Darth_Chetta

Darth_Chetta Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2005
    I work all day Saturday sorry guys. We should all really try to find a cool micro theater or something willing to donate their location once a month for a meeting.. that way we can have the movies or clone wars playing while we conduct business and lets be honest.. it isnt at the mall lol.. Maybe next month i can help out..

18. DanJericho

Jun 27, 2001
    Hey guys. I'm at my parent's house in Missouri now.

Zoomer, you'd probably get along well with my new boss (who actually used to be my old boss in AZ). He's a Bronco fan too. You're not going to like this though: Maybe I'll show up on Saturday wearing my bright red KC Chiefs shirt. :)

19. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Its ok Dan. I appreciate home team loyalty. And with Herm Edwards, your Chiefs may be even more of a force to be reckoned with next year.

I'm originally from Denver. My sister still lives there, that's how I get all my Bronco stuff.

If you wear Chief's stuff, I'll just think of it as support for the AFC West.

Hope you can be there..

Lee

20. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I may have a Star Wars shirt on, but my Dale Jr. jacket will be on over it :)

21. DanJericho

Jun 27, 2001
    Okay, so now I'm in Indianapolis. It's nice when hotels have free high speed internet. I'll be headed into Clarksburg/Bridgeport sometime tomorrow afternoon.

So, let's see if I have the details straight: 6 PM at the food court in the Bridgeport mall. Correct? I'll have a black leather jacket on over my red Chiefs shirt. Short, somewhat spiky brown hair.

By the way, I've brought my Lightsaber Duels DVD with me in case any of you are interested in seeing it.

22. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I cant make it. Simply put, I'll probably have a somewhat full day tomorrow.

So yeah maybe next time.....

23. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Dan... that sounds like the plan. 6 pm at the food court. There are doors from the outside that open right into the food court, and last time we sat close to those doors.

If it's cold I'll have my Broncos coat, and white Broncos T-shirt on.

Have a good trip...

Lee

24. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    6pm
    Meadowbrook Mall (in Bridgeport)
    at the food court

:p

25. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Had fun at the meeting. Always good to see you guys. Nice to meet you Dan.

Still hoping to meet Donnie and Lisa, and Zan...

Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.